Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19228 19229 19230 ... 22715 22716 22717
By Ramyrez 2016-04-27 10:53:54  
Jetackuu said: »
scrub.

I actually find it somewhat ironic you, of all people, prefer FPS on a console.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2016-04-27 10:56:01  
I tried FPS on console. Never again. I'll deal with hackers on PC FPS shooters as I'm better then most hacking programs anyway.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-27 10:57:13  
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
I tried FPS on console. Never again. I'll deal with hackers on PC FPS shooters as I'm better then most hacking programs anyway.

Meglivornth folk to the rescue.

[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-04-27 10:57:42  
Ramyrez said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
If the rain stops and I ever get a good paycheck, I'm buying a Nexus 5x.

My problem is my contract is up or my phone otherwise always seems to need replaced at a time that's just far enough away from the release of the next "big" phone that I can't wait, but the nicest current phones will soon be old.

I lucked out with the Droid Turbo in that it released the exact day I went in. I was going to get a Nexus, but then they showed me this and I was like, "Shiny."

And I got it instead.
Nexus has vanilla Android and is cheaper, unlocked, and I won't be locked into a contract. I don't want to pay $700+ for a phone in my line of work. I am honestly shocked that this 1st Gen Moto X has lasted with no case as much as it's been dropped. Got it used for $150 so if I broke it then..meh.
By Jetackuu 2016-04-27 11:00:15  
scrub.

I actually find it somewhat ironic you, of all people, prefer FPS on a console.

First off I prefer third person over first.

Secondly: not my favorite genre.

Third: typically it's moot as the games I enjoy are usually console only.

Then again I'm not a huge fan of PvP so that's a big factor.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-27 11:02:32  
Bahamut.Nixak said: »

CONNOR! CONNOR! CONNOR!

Probably the only time I have had feels watching a wrestling thing.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-27 11:05:43  
Hey phone nerds, is there a chrome phone yet?
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2016-04-27 11:10:27  
Chrome phone! :D
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-27 11:42:44  
My Quest for getting this old 1997 Model keyboard to work:

I found this dusty thing (I had aired it out but not wiped down yet) under a bed in my house.

Started cleaning keys.

its got an Old PS2 Port. so i been bustin my butt, but more importantly keys!

Got the Thing to light up! Now i gotta get it to boot up. new quest yay!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-27 11:50:58  
Most keys have not been cleaned yet, only the enter key and the Num pad, took me 2 hours to clean them to a point i was happy with, will carry on once i can actually get it typing on my PC. But seeing it's lighting up, it clearly is working :D
By Ramyrez 2016-04-27 11:52:53  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Ackeron said: »
>.> The Chaperone is a shotgun in Destiny lol.

Well I don't know this, because they're *** and haven't released it on PC!
Get it on PS4 scrub.

It predates my time discussing things on this forum.

And this forum in general, actually.

It reaches all the way back to Halo's complete and utter lack of originality, but everyone acted like it was amazing because it was on a console.

But let me give you my full opinion on FPS gaming on consoles/with a controller.

What originality did it bring?

The best anyone has ever been able to give me is "a good control scheme for FPS controller use," which is valid enough if you care about FPS with a controller in the first place.

But it did nothing else that wasn't done before.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-04-27 11:54:25  
I saw something about old FFs on phones in Ni Ramyrez, just know that they look like ***for iOS

They changed the look of the game and it's pretty bad (according to most at least)

I much prefer the old sprites, they had charm
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-04-27 11:55:34  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Old PS/2 Port.
ftfy
By Jetackuu 2016-04-27 11:56:06  
Honestly when it comes to Halo and PC argument I just wish Halo Wars was on PC.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-27 12:06:41  
i GOT HER TO WORK!! Im going to finish of cleaning the keys, leave the keys in water and leave them for the night to dry out. then reconstruct!
Uwahahaha!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-04-27 12:11:44  
Can see the difference here

YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-27 12:12:41  
Just looks like they're made of gum. But ultimately who cares.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-04-27 12:12:48  
after talking about darkwing duck in the trump talk thread i started thinking of other cartoons. now stuck in a loop in my head...

"there's no case too big or case too small, if you need help just caaaalll"

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-04-27 12:16:26  

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ SHUT THE *** UP, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-04-27 12:16:47  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
But ultimately who cares.

People who are going to spend money on the game, might want to get the PSN or SNES version instead
[+]
By Faelar 2016-04-27 12:32:28  

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ SHUT THE *** UP, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!!

Why would anyone make a video that bad....

"SMASH THAT DISLIKE BUTTON!"

Okay, wish granted.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-27 12:33:58  
Kinda sad that I made a cashier's day toady by asking her to ring me up for a $1 donation to help prevent child abuse. When I asked she started getting all breaky voiced, told me about how earlier a customer had given her grief and told her she shouldn't be harassing people for donations, so she was not going to ask anyone the rest of the day. If you don't want to donate, just say no thanks, you don't have to go out of your way to make someone feel shitty for trying to do a good thing.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-04-27 12:40:02  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Kinda sad that I made a cashier's day toady by asking her to ring me up for a $1 donation to help prevent child abuse. When I asked she started getting all breaky voiced, told me about how earlier a customer had given her grief and told her she shouldn't be harassing people for donations, so she was not going to ask anyone the rest of the day. If you don't want to donate, just say no thanks, you don't have to go out of your way to make someone feel shitty for trying to do a good thing.
I once had a VERY last minute gift to buy on Christmas Eve and the cashier at Walmart said "Merry Christmas and God bless!" as I finished paying. Now, when I got to the car I got kinda annoyed by the fact that if he had said that to the wrong person, he'd get in trouble because they'd probably ***. I don't know why people get mad over what amounts to "I believe a certain way but I wish you good will nonetheless."
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-27 12:40:47  

Won't post the picture because I think "***" might work around the profanity filter but it goes like this:

Quote:
Cashier: Would you like to make a donation to help dying children and puppies in need?

Me: Why you gotta make me look like a selfish ***...I just wanted to get some milk...
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-04-27 12:42:54  

Won't post the picture because I think "***" might work around the profanity filter but it goes like this:

Quote:
Cashier: Would you like to make a donation to help dying children and puppies in need?

Me: Why you gotta make me look like a selfish ***...I just wanted to get some milk...

By Yatenkou 2016-04-27 12:43:09  
Personally if it's like donating one dollar, just donate the *** dollar and increase your karma a little.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-27 12:45:01  
I once had a VERY last minute gift to buy on Christmas Eve and the cashier at Walmart said "Merry Christmas and God bless!" as I finished paying. Now, when I got to the car I got kinda annoyed by the fact that if he had said that to the wrong person, he'd get in trouble because they'd probably ***. I don't know why people get mad over what amounts to "I believe a certain way but I wish you good will nonetheless."

See...I'm obviously me. But if someone says "Happy Easter," or "Merry Christmas," or whatever, I just smile and say, "you too."

Because here's the thing, you *** raising a ruckus: It's something they believe. And it's brought them joy. And it's something they're wishing to you, a complete stranger. They just want to share the joy they feel.

It takes absolutely nothing out of your day. You just have to acknowledge that someone believes differently from you and let them be happy with it.

Sure, if they follow you to your car and star shoving pamphlets about saving your soul from the devil, or if they start trying to convert you or otherwise force their ***on you, give them a friendly nudge to back off before it becomes a problem. But otherwise practice the equality you want. Live and let live, ***.

Edit: Also, the inverse is true, Bible-swearing friends. If someone says "Happy Holidays," deal with it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19228 19229 19230 ... 22715 22716 22717