Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19229 19230 19231 ... 22715 22716 22717
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-04-27 12:45:52  
Yatenkou said: »
Personally if it's like donating one dollar, just donate the *** dollar and increase your karma a little.
Also, the coin bank at registers. I mean, if you get some pointlessly small amount of coins, might as well. Change adds up.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2016-04-27 12:49:13  
Ramyrez said: »
Sure, if they follow you to your car and star shoving pamphlets about saving your soul from the devil, or if they start trying to convert you or otherwise force their ***on you, give them a friendly nudge to back off before it becomes a problem.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-27 12:49:27  
Personally if it's like donating one dollar, just donate the *** dollar and increase your karma a little.

Well, here's the thing.

Not all charities are the same. I literally give at the office. It comes right out of my paycheck. And not just a few dollars.

I generally don't give to donations at cash registers. I don't get mad about it, I just try to politely decline.
By Ramyrez 2016-04-27 12:49:55  
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
Sure, if they follow you to your car and star shoving pamphlets about saving your soul from the devil, or if they start trying to convert you or otherwise force their ***on you, give them a friendly nudge to back off before it becomes a problem.

2/2 today Dread. 2/2.
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-27 12:50:15  

My thought process is basically that I can afford it. If I go 1 day without Dunkin Donuts coffee in the morning, I can then donate 1 dollar every day that week and I am not so selfish that I would put coffee above donating a dollar in the cases where someone actually asks for it.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-27 12:55:38  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
My Quest for getting this old 1997 Model keyboard to work:

Why?
It's a Mechanical keyboard, i'm cheap and unemployed, i want clicky clicky niceness when i type.

Plus i hate my current keyboard.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-27 13:08:19  
Dear Entire-World,

practice the equality you want. Live and let live, ***.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-27 13:13:04  
I'm hostile towards Jehova's. I respect people's faith if they're muslim, christian, zoroastrian, or whatever; but I just cannot stand Jehova's cause it's a sect that causes real harm and grief to people. It's horrible and I'll never refrain from outright condemning them.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-27 13:22:52  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I'm hostile towards Jehova's. I respect people's faith if they're muslim, christian, zoroastrian, or whatever; but I just cannot stand Jehova's cause it's a sect that causes real harm and grief to people. It's horrible and I'll never refrain from outright condemning them.

Wait what

I mean, I don't think they deliberately cause brief or harm? At least no more than any other religion?

Oh, the medicine and blood thing?

Yeah, but that goes for the Church of Christian Science and other screwballs too.

Whatever, if they believe it as adults, fine, your funeral. But if they let kids die for it, they should be convicted as criminals.

I could go soft on them thanks to a girl I used to be friends with in HS though. Can't think of JW's without thinking of her and hoping she's doing well. She fell off the face of the map after school, I can only assume due to the religious nonsense.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-27 13:25:54  
Not even just the regressive thinking about medicine. It's a pure sect. Do you know what they do to those who dare break their rules? Or how the "elders" abuse people? They don't even allow their cultists to go to the police if something bad happens. The elders will take care of it. If they want.
By Ramyrez 2016-04-27 13:26:48  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Not even just the regressive thinking about medicine. It's a pure sect. Do you know what they do to those who dare break their rules? Or how the "elders" abuse people? They don't even allow their cultists to go to the police if something bad happens. The elders will take care of it. If they want.

Are you sure you're not thinking of fundamentalist Mormons? I've heard of them acting like that. In the extreme.

I've never heard of JWs doing that.

Maybe I lived around a "progressive" temple.

Edit: maybe we should migrate this to RPR
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-27 13:28:25  
Yes it's Jehova's. There's a journalist here who's made a few reportages about them, they're the worst kind of people I've ever seen. They're coercive and oppressive to their followers.
[+]
Guide Maker
By Seha 2016-04-27 13:29:41  
Edit: maybe we should migrate this to RPR
That reminds me, can mods move posts on this site? I can't think of a reason they wouldn't be able, just never seen it happen.
In case can move from my first post about Jehova.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-04-27 13:44:13  
How bout a conveniently timed derail?

I converted this into a .bgw file to play when I fight Balamor/Palloritus and those other guys.
[+]
サーバ: Hyperion
user: mikuu
By Hatsune Miku 2016-04-27 13:44:29  
FFXI Reboot looks pretty good o_O
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-04-27 14:09:27  
What

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-27 14:15:52  
Which Halo was the one with the desert stage that had the 2 giant mobile fortress things?
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-04-27 14:16:36  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Which Halo was the one with the desert stage that had the 2 giant mobile fortress things?
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-27 14:21:29  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »
That was my favorite.

On the USS Kittyhawk I worked in a secure space that had, conveniently, 3 briefing rooms with huge screens, and my office was in between all 3. So yeah we MAY have run cables that violated security between the rooms, and we MAY have had 4 xboxs running that also violates security policies, and I MAY have come in like second to last place every god damn stinking time.
[+]
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2016-04-27 14:24:51  
Ackeron said: »
Screwing around with the Iron Banner in Destiny >_> it's giving me higher rewards then the 41 Prison of Elders lol.

I feel bad though cause I'm riding the coat tails of the teams I get since I suck at PvP.
Yeah, I was looking forward to Iron Banner for this reason. It's the way it used to be, too. I might actually get all three of my chars to rank 5 this week. It isn't insane to think that I could actually max out all three chars.
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2016-04-27 14:26:28  
Bahamut.Nixak said: »
The feels.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-27 14:27:18  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Ignoring the fact each game had one of the best soundtracks of all time:

It's good, "best of all time" is pretty weak though, especially on an FF forum.

As for the rest...the key is "for consoles."

So I get it. It did a lot for consoles. From an accessibility standpoint.

But the game itself was nothing special, which has always been my point. It's solid, and looks great for its time. I'm not saying its bad.

Just overrated as a game.
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2016-04-27 14:31:41  
The Halo universe is awesome. I've read all of the novels.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-04-27 14:33:34  
Bahamut.Krizz said: »
Ackeron said: »
Screwing around with the Iron Banner in Destiny >_> it's giving me higher rewards then the 41 Prison of Elders lol.

I feel bad though cause I'm riding the coat tails of the teams I get since I suck at PvP.
Yeah, I was looking forward to Iron Banner for this reason. It's the way it used to be, too. I might actually get all three of my chars to rank 5 this week. It isn't insane to think that I could actually max out all three chars.
i kinda suck at pvp as well but the bad juju i have helps

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2016-04-27 14:40:17  
Josiahkf said: »
Bahamut.Krizz said: »
The Halo universe is awesome. I've read all of the novels.
What did you think of the ghosts of onyx?
By far my favourite book and would be nice if something saving private Ryan style was done with it.
Onyx is one of the better ones.

My favorite scene from any of the books is John and the coin flip.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-04-27 14:42:19  
Jebus it takes forever to farm Belhelmels for Laser Cannons on disc 1 in VIII lol (didn't wanna play cards for 20 elnoyle cards)
First Page 2 3 ... 19229 19230 19231 ... 22715 22716 22717