Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20362 20363 20364 ... 22715 22716 22717
By Bloodrose 2016-12-12 13:42:40  
God damn it, Lochness Nobody, ain't nobody giving you your tree fiddy back.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-12 13:45:59  
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-12 13:46:38  
I still liked NV more than 3 though lol
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-12 13:49:11  
Jetackuu said: »
Kojo, you do car work, right?
I know a hand full of simple things but no, I don't make a living doing it.
By Jetackuu 2016-12-12 13:50:29  
Anna Ruthven said: »

I just recalled you talking once about how you wanted to repurpose an old UPS truck and was thinking of doing something similar with an old car, but making it electric.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-12 13:52:07  

I just recalled you talking once about how you wanted to repurpose an old UPS truck and was thinking of doing something similar with an old car, but making it electric.
That's quite a bit different and usually on smaller cars, like old VWs and stuff.
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 13:55:34  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I still liked NV more than 3 though lol

I think they have a bit of a system of checks and balances for me, to be honest. I like 4 more than both of them. Which I know is a bit of a ***-stirring comment among Fallout diehards, but I thoroughly enjoy them all so I don't really care.

I will say that presently, however, I updated all of my mods in 4 and now the game crashes every time I use a workbench, and even using LOOT to sort I'm still getting it, and it makes the game nigh unplayable and I'm very grumpy about it.
By Jetackuu 2016-12-12 13:58:28  

That's quite a bit different and usually on smaller cars, like old VWs and stuff.

I'd probably do a 92 Accord. Mostly because I have issues.
By Ramyrez 2016-12-12 13:59:19  
If you're not doing it with a Yugo you're doing it wrong.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-12 14:00:51  
Ramyrez said: »
If you're not doing it with a Yugo you're doing it wrong.
You don't need an electric Yugo, pretty sure they can go cross-country on a gallon.

My sister used to have one.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-12 14:02:05  
I can...wash a car? *squeezes sponge confidently*
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-12 14:05:33  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I can change the oil! /pours oil all over the engine
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-12 14:05:34  
We know who to put in the bikini for the RT fundraiser. \o/
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-12-12 14:06:14  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Is it Spath?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-12 14:06:41  
I remember they explained how the engine looks at the driving school, but apparently I have no memory of it anymore. *doesn't know what the oil place looks like*
By Jetackuu 2016-12-12 14:09:19  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Similar to this apparently, but I'd need to to go regular speed, not just under 40.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-12 14:09:22  
Asura.Dameshi said: »
Is it Spath?

I had a better one.. but realize it probably would have been removed near instantly. >.>;
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-12-12 14:12:41  
i've taken different parts of my cars apart over the years. i still go in to a local place where i know the owner, drop my car off, and then pick it up later. i'm willing to pay just to not have to deal with disposing of the oil.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-12 14:14:03  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
i've taken different parts of my cars apart over the years. i still go in to a local place where i know the owner, drop my car off, and then pick it up later. i'm willing to pay just to not have to deal with disposing of the oil.
Couldn't you burn it?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-12 14:14:54  
Is it Spath?
It's me.

/hobbles to the car, winking in an overly tight polka-dot bikini with my skin literally peeling off my right arm, blood and puss dripping down my elbow.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-12-12 14:17:08  
Couldn't you burn it?
I mean you could burn it... but there are quite a few garages around who have a specialized furnace that runs off of used oil. Far safer than throwing it into a barrel and burning it.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Is it Spath?
It's me.

/hobbles to the car, winking in an overly tight polka-dot bikini with my skin literally peeling off my right arm, blood and puss dripping down my elbow.
Where do we keep the eye bleach?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-12 14:19:29  
Couldn't you burn it?
I mean you could burn it... but there are quite a few garages around who have a specialized furnace that runs off of used oil. Far safer than throwing it into a barrel and burning it.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Is it Spath?
It's me.

Where do we keep the eye bleach?
We ran out years ago, sir.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-12-12 14:28:04  
Couldn't you burn it?

*** oklahoma...
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-12 14:28:04  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Couldn't you burn it?
Your American environment protection agency would likely hit you with a 10,000 dollar time.

Not with Trump's pick lol
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-12-12 14:28:37  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Couldn't you burn it?
Your American environment protection agency would likely hit you with a 10,000 dollar time.
The trick is to never get caught, which is super easy to do.
1) Burn used oil
2) Start a massive tire fire
3) EPA will never mention the oil burning!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-12 14:34:05  
Couldn't you burn it?

*** oklahoma...
I like burning things.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-12 14:35:22  
Well, Mobius is dead.

To recap: the game has two types of cards, Job cards and Ability cards.

Job cards allow your character to assume the role of a different job, i.e. Dragoon, Samurai, Warrior, Ranger, etc. Normally these Job cards cost 6 Summoning Tickets each, and you get approximately, depending on which event is released that month, 8-12 Summoning tickets per month. So on average you can expect a maximum of 2 job cards a month. HOWEVER...

Ability cards allow you to use different abilities. Fire Strike, Firaga, etc. and these cost either ability tickets (a fairly plentiful resource) or summoning tickets. Ability Ticket abilities are generally a month (or three) old whereas the ones you can get with summoning tickets are premium cards. If you want the very best cards as they come out, you need to spend your precious summoning tickets on them in the tune of either 5 tickets or 6 tickets per attempt.

This was all fine before. F2P and minnows/dolphins had a chance to get the things they wanted in the game with a realistic rate. But then the fire nation came.

The game has what they call "Legend cards". These are either Job or Ability cards depicting characters and abilities from other FF games. The first ability legend cards were very fair, 6 summoning tickets to buy a pack of 6 of them, guaranteed to be a certain set of cards, and there were 2 packs, so 12 tickets to get the full set. Great.

Then they moved on to the next set of legend cards. Same as the first set, packs at a set price. Cool. The third set, FF Type-0, was not so whimsical. To get the Type-0 cards you had to roll in a FF Type-0 exclusive Gacha which had abysmal rates and cost a summoning ticket every time, most of the cards in this set were traps and the one excellent card, Machina and Rem, had a drop rate of 3% or less. It cost, on average, $350+ to pull the card. But at least F2P had a chance to get the card if they wanted to risk investing their extremely limited resources.

Now move on to Final Fantasy X/X-2... the shitstorm begins. They introduce 4 new ability legends, Yuna, Rikku, Paine, and YuRiPa. To get these you had to spend either 5 or 6 summoning tickets on a greater or 4* ability draw and you got one of those four cards "for free", meaning it cost you either 20 or 24 tickets to get all 4. Ok. Getting cold here... oh, what's that? A Job Legend card! Oh boy, finally! What do I have to do to get tha- oh...

The only way to get the first Job legend card, i.e. the cards that depict heroes and villains from the mainline FF games that most people would cherish, was to buy 12,000 magicite, the game's premium currency, during the FFX/X-2 event period. Essentially, you had to spend $75 specifically while the event was going on to get the Tidus card "for free". Yes. There was absolutely no other way to get the card. People were outraged, even some of the whales who could afford to spend $75 on a ***mobile game were mad because any of the hundreds of dollars they'd spent prior to then had been essentially *** on by SE since they counted for nothing towards Tidus.

A couple of weeks have passed since Tidusgate. Now we have the Dissidia event coming up, which introduces 3 new Legend jobs and 14 new Legend abilities. People assumed SE would learn from their mistakes (HAHAHAHA) and change their ways for this. LOL.

To get the 3 Dissidia job legends, you have to pay 12,000 magicite for each one. So if you want all 3 job legends, you're going to spend $225 ($300 if you also bought Tidus!). There is no other way to obtain these cards. At all. Ability legends kept the same system as the FFX/X-2 cards... which wasn't that bad, you might say. Well no, you're wrong. To get all 14 Dissidia ability cards (which most are ***btw, at least 2/3 of them are worthless) you have to spend 70 summoning tickets, which in Global we have barely gotten that many for free yet if you've been playing since day 1 and haven't spent any, or $218.75. You can not choose which cards you get by the way, it's a gacha, so if you're after the Cloud card you may have to spend up to 25 summoning tickets (about $80) to guarantee him (ability cards are separated into 3 different pools with the 3 different dissidia job phases for this event).

tl;dr paywalls so high that trump would say "that's too much *** wall"
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-12 14:38:55  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Mobius stuff
I like burning things.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20362 20363 20364 ... 22715 22716 22717