Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22428 22429 22430 ... 22710 22711 22712

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-20 16:46:50  
Odin.Moonja said: »
I’ve always wondered why most people are mean.
Most people are mean because it's hard to see things from outside of your own perspective. Everyone's fighting their own battles. If someone snaps, it's probably because they had a rough day/week/year/whatever, and from their perspective it's perfectly justified. But to the overwhelming majority of people around them, they're just an ***.

Being nice is exhausting. Putting up a face is exhausting. Listening and being attentive is exhausting. The work-life balance is exhausting. Dealing with peoples' quirks can be exhausting.

Human brains are awesome, but they also kinda suck. One little chemical imbalance that can occur rapidly or over time will completely change how a person interacts with the world around them.

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2023-06-20 16:49:22  
Someone is pulling the strings to make humanity the most miserable ever.

Just see how easily youre incentivated to hate than to love.

The reason is quite easy to understand: basic Sun Tzu: divide to conquer.

Keeping our society toxic thus divided is the best way to control it entirely
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-06-20 17:20:45  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
I can see Hunger Games happening if this Writer's Strike lasts long enough ^^ Gotta have some new Reality TV.
Reality TV, and human bloodsports on reality TV, were both predicted by Robert Sheckly, SF writer. Let's see when the human bloodsports get here.

There’s nothing I can do.
Vote. If you don't vote you can't ***.

Not that your one vote has a chance of changing anything but it does give you bitching privileges. And bitching feels good.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-06-20 17:21:02  
Pantafernando said: »
Someone is pulling the strings to make humanity the most miserable ever.

Don't give *** a way out by blaming others. There isn't some massive hidden cabal that is pulling our strings- the closest reality to that is what Eiryl said- there's those with the money, and those without.

People think there's only a choice between being an *** or being nice. Truth is there's a 3rd choice I wish more would make- just ignore everyone. You do you, I'll do me, and in the end I don't want company.

We're too connected.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-06-20 19:53:30  
Man, I hate this month's Ambu. I keep killing the damn BLM turtle accidentally
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-06-20 19:59:48  
Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World is in fiction.

That just seems really odd to me.
As there is no prophesy section what else could you file it under?

I know what it is like to feel absolutely alone in a world of 8 billion “people”.
You are far from alone in this.

Unless someone is physically threatening my existence, I try to avoid everyone at all costs.
There are far worse life philosophies.

At this point I am not sure why I continue resisting. I really need to “get with the program” and drink the beer.
That's "drink the cool-aid."
[+]
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2023-06-20 23:47:43  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
At this point I am not sure why I continue resisting. I really need to “get with the program” and drink the beer.
That's "drink the cool-aid."

there no swimming in the bottle it just someplace we all drown, gin blossoms
By Draylo 2023-06-21 00:45:54  
Just finished the flash... was good. Honestly crazy how you can't trust reviews anymore, people hate on movies just for political reasons or agendas.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kahraba
user: ashcrow
By Bahamut.Kahraba 2023-06-21 10:38:45  
work sucks i applied for annual leave tommrow just for 3 days also, and them *** Decline I DID THIS 3 MONTHS AGOO SO I CANN OKAY yes FF16!!!! life is unfair that is all just wanted to SHOUT SHOUT like the disturbed song
By Viciouss 2023-06-21 11:42:07  
Looks like the FF16 review embargo has lifted...everyone likes Cid.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-06-21 12:14:01  
I want it...
YouTube Video Placeholder

Time to plan a heist. >:I
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-21 14:09:29  
These orcas trying to kill yacht owners is like straight out of scifi. And awesome.

I wish they would step their game up. But everything has to start somewhere.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-06-21 14:32:12  
Super Mario RPG remake announced. Huh. I should probably be excited, but I don't think I find the new graphics for it charming. Something something, grumpy old man bias.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-06-21 14:45:14  
I just extracted a wisdom tooth.

Good thing those anaethesics work well.

Because it was a terrible procedure to watch
By Pantafernando 2023-06-21 14:49:02  
At least, two free days i have off work.

Gonna try pimping up my mage setup to farm mufry.

I use 2 SMN to make the skillchaing for a BLM to burst.

Gonna swap the 2 SMN to 1 SCH snd 1 extra Laev BLM, to try uping my incomings.

Currently at 11k per run, i wanto to add dhartok to reach 20k per run.

Eventually adding Triboulex then i can focus more on odyssey seg farms
By Pantafernando 2023-06-21 14:50:05  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Man, I hate this month's Ambu. I keep killing the damn BLM turtle accidentally

When you kill ME accidentally then you can brag on random thought.

Mwahahahaha
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2023-06-21 15:10:51  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
These orcas trying to kill yacht owners is like straight out of scifi. And awesome.

I don't know why people find this so 'awesome' or are cheering this on. The sailboats they are attacking aren't exactly 'yachts' by most peoples definitions and they largely aren't owned by a bunch of rich ***. AFAIK they aren't targeting powerboats, only mid size (<45ish ft) sailboats, likely because they are slow, easy targets in comparison.

This isn't something to celebrate. Many people live and make their livelihood on these boats, they aren't Jeff Bezos, and sailing is the most ecologically clean form of travel that exists in this era. There is no reason to celebrate or cheer this on other than being an *** because you think everyone with a sailboat is some billionaire dumping oil into the ocean (spoiler: they aren't).
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-06-21 15:13:28  
Asura.Iamaman said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »

I don't know why people find this so 'awesome' or are cheering this on. The sailboats they are attacking aren't exactly 'yachts' by most peoples definitions and they largely aren't owned by a bunch of rich ***. AFAIK they aren't targeting powerboats, only mid size (<45ish ft) sailboats, likely because they are slow, easy targets in comparison.

This isn't something to celebrate. Many people live and make their livelihood on these boats, they aren't Jeff Bezos, and sailing is the most ecologically clean form of travel that exists in this era. There is no reason to celebrate or cheer this on other than being an *** because you think everyone with a sailboat is some billionaire dumping oil into the ocean.

Finally, took half the day in all my different circles, but FINALLY someone states the truth about these attacks.

The word Yacht is not a direct descriptor, and requires some defining adjective to identify what you're talking about. I often say I grew up on yachts, because my family were sailors and we were racing our 17' Thistle and vacationing on a 35' Catalina. The boats two public school teachers can afford are a far cry from the beauties seen in Succession when most people hear the word Yacht.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-06-21 15:15:04  
Many people live and make their livelihood on these boats
I know Shinola about sailing or boats, and I guess I could just ask Celebrindal, but, I mean, who makes their livelihood on sailboats?
By Viciouss 2023-06-21 15:17:38  
I will remain cheering for the gangsters of the seas. Don't get complacent in their ocean.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-21 15:19:22  
It's just nice to see something put humans in their place.

Humans artificially took themselves out of the foodchain.
[+]
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2023-06-21 15:23:25  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Many people live and make their livelihood on these boats
I know Shinola about sailing or boats, and I guess I could just ask Celebrindal, but, I mean, who makes their livelihood on sailboats?

It probably depends on where you live, but a lot of the people I knew that lived aboard and cruised made money by working in boatyards along the way. This is in the US east coast, I understand some do it in the tropics as well. Several people I worked with in boatyards in FL lived aboard in neighboring marinas and would relocate every so often.

Others will also travel to vacation destinations and captain or crew ships for charter. I know someone who funded their solo circumnavigation this way, he'd sail to certain destinations and stay there for a period of time as a charter captain while living aboard his very much NOT (didn't even have a motor) yacht.

These days people can work remote too.

The "live" part is probably something that should be emphasized more, I met people who livedaboard from all walks of life, but the people who made money on boats were more of a minority. I don't think non-sailors really have a perspective on how many people live aboard boats, it's akin to vanlife, but been around a lot longer, on the water, and not nearly as expensive.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22428 22429 22430 ... 22710 22711 22712