Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22440 22441 22442 ... 22709 22710 22711
 Asura.Kenaithus
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kenaithus 2023-07-04 13:23:38  
OMG IT IS HAPPENING… EVERYBODY STAY CALM!!!

Ngl I’m so happy… I just recently re-discovered its openings. I havent heard them since like 2005.

If it is as good as the SAO movie(good, nothing brag about it but it leaves you happy after exit the cinema), I’m more than happy. I miss Gundam, the last one was just… meh. I could pass like episode 6 and really did my best

WE ARE BACK
[+]
By Wordspoken 2023-07-04 14:29:05  
Asura.Kenaithus said: »

Ngl I’m so happy… I just recently re-discovered its openings. I havent heard them since like 2005.

If it is as good as the SAO movie(good, nothing brag about it but it leaves you happy after exit the cinema), I’m more than happy. I miss Gundam, the last one was just… meh. I could pass like episode 6 and really did my best

WE ARE BACK
Ordinal Scale hit me as a mmo player. It had it's moments. I've watched it multiple times and it always gets me.
By Dodik 2023-07-04 16:49:54  
Asura.Kenaithus said: »

What's happening?
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2023-07-04 17:11:23  
Asura.Vyre said: »
It also reminded me of Lufia 2. And for that I'm gonna remember it forever.

*High fives*

Awww yeah, another Lufia 2 lover.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-07-04 23:13:46  
[+]
By ashcrow 2023-07-05 10:54:07  
Pantafernando said: »
Bahamut.Kahraba said: »
i will need to start doing drugs our Sortie pug today was a total *** disaster and not even a prime kind of disaster, BLU doing 500 dps, Corsair 800, Enrage on Jester v2....

The story of my life...

Im only slowly progressing in Sortie, had a win against triboulex, followed by two fluke.

One reason probably is that im only now catching up, still 3 NMs behind Nyame. Abviously no augments.

Though, dude who ran with me Triboulex commented we had our win in 5 mins fight.

If thats true, maybe we can stun it and make if "forget" setting stage? That win i was rotating stuns with geo and brd.

Today i will give it a try with RNG. I have gastra, so i suppose if i can desl those juice 99k skillchain, then im good. Again, main problem is that i eont have Nyame yet, debating to make the cohort just till i have Nyame augmented.

Just trying to repeat Eijin strat, but without melee, only shooting. Also using a tank but having a RDM to gravity triboukex.

Thats my plan for tonight.

On paper seems ok we will see it in practice soon

the problem i always cleared it with pugs no problem, but i started having doubts when i saw our carnwen bard not singing random DD songs when songs fall down while we are in combat as filler dd Songs, and our BLu doing 7% damage while i on rdm doing 35% :( i never thought this could happen in 2023 lol
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-07-05 18:28:00  
The Team based closest to Barcelona finally arrives.

Luna Rossa Team Prada/Pirelli finally get their butts down the Mediterranean Avenue to next door and set up base in Barcelona. Bit of a rough 1st day with their AC40 that ended with a capsize- but the sea state off the coast of Barcelona is legendary in its unpredictability....these teams aren't going to get glass to work with like they did in Auckland.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-07-05 19:35:33  
There's plenty of just reasons that so many brilliant minds in their 60s and 70s right now cite Carl Sagan as their earliest influencer to seek knowledge just for its own sake.
[+]
By Viciouss 2023-07-05 22:52:54  
Finally got my website up and running for my book series.

https://thetwobookseries.com/
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-07-06 08:07:20  
I'm not even on Facebook anymore, but I keep Messenger so I can keep contact with a few specific people.

Yet I guess I had joined some sort of FFXI-related fan group a while ago, and it's been spamming me all night with Messenger notifications on my phone that someone in the group is chatting(?) with other people.

Thankfully I keep my phone on "Do Not Disturb" mode so it didn't disturb my sleep, but I did wake up to dozens of notifications, and it's been continuing to harass me all morning. I can't seem to disable those notifications without turning them off for things I do want to be notified about. I guess I've gotta remember my Facebook password so I can leave that group.

Really annoying that that's even a thing people can do. Thanks, Facebook >_>
Administrator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2023-07-06 08:33:14  
Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »

*High fives*

The soundtracks from those games are still top shelf. I know we're never going to get a re-release of them, but they were criminally underrated.

(Closest we're ever going to get was that Curse of the Sinistrals DS game we got a decade ago, and I liked it fine, but it changed the story significantly)
[+]
VIP
By Lili 2023-07-06 08:49:07  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
I can't seem to disable those notifications without turning them off for things I do want to be notified about. I guess I've gotta remember my Facebook password so I can leave that group.

You can totally just silence a person/group in the app.
By Pantafernando 2023-07-06 08:57:51  
Im reading the news about Madonna:

Says the first paragraph: “she had treatment commonly used for overdose”.

Second paragraph: “there is no indication she used drugs”.

I mean, its not necessary to mention drugs, but also clearly this second paragraph is ***
 Bahamut.Kahraba
user: ashcrow
By Bahamut.Kahraba 2023-07-06 11:58:17  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-07-06 13:58:34  
Idiot Boy said: »
Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »

*High fives*

The soundtracks from those games are still top shelf. I know we're never going to get a re-release of them, but they were criminally underrated.

(Closest we're ever going to get was that Curse of the Sinistrals DS game we got a decade ago, and I liked it fine, but it changed the story significantly)
I did not like what they did character design wise with that, so I didn't pick it up. My brother did, but he didn't like it.

Artea had a gun!
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-07-06 14:15:24  
I'm not even on Facebook anymore, but I keep Messenger so I can keep contact with a few specific people.

Yet I guess I had joined some sort of FFXI-related fan group a while ago, and it's been spamming me all night with Messenger notifications on my phone that someone in the group is chatting(?) with other people.

Thankfully I keep my phone on "Do Not Disturb" mode so it didn't disturb my sleep, but I did wake up to dozens of notifications, and it's been continuing to harass me all morning. I can't seem to disable those notifications without turning them off for things I do want to be notified about. I guess I've gotta remember my Facebook password so I can leave that group.

Really annoying that that's even a thing people can do. Thanks, Facebook >_>
You can't talk bad about Facebook! Only Twitter!
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-07-06 14:43:02  
Facebooks "thread" or whatthefuckever should be live

Their version of twitter
[+]
Administrator
By Idiot Boy 2023-07-06 14:50:43  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Facebooks "thread" or whatthefuckever should be live

Their version of twitter
It's so, so bad.

Like, Zuck n' Pals had all the advantages going into the launch; large existing userbase to carry over from Instagram where people already have mutuals/followings, and the resources and infra to scale immediately (none of the Bluesky invite code stuff). All they needed to do was make something vaguely Twitterish.

The default feed - by which I mean the ONLY feed - doesn't show you the people you follow, or in any kind of order. It's just all algorithm all the time, which mostly means getting pummeled with brands and influencers. Hope you like seeing a lot of Logan Paul.

Oh, and if you delete your account, it takes your insta account too. Laughable.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-07-06 14:52:34  
Since you happen to be looking, the thing I told rooks about is still broken (he said he'd tell you, that was like 2 weeks ago and said it was a known fix)

Sales rates all show dead slow, unless you go to their specific page. Something isn't linking/tracking correctly
[+]
Administrator
By Idiot Boy 2023-07-06 14:56:22  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
he said he'd tell you
I'd tell myself? I mean, sure.

(Passed along to Scragg again)
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-07-06 14:57:41  
Right right brainfart lul

You is you not him
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-07-06 14:59:17  
Idiot Boy said: »
Like, Zuck n' Pals had all the advantages going into the launch; large existing userbase to carry over from Instagram where people already have mutuals/followings, and the resources and infra to scale immediately (none of the Bluesky invite code stuff). All they needed to do was make something vaguely Twitterish.
It's like when Blizzard/WoW made a ton of mistakes in a row so all CBUIII/XIV had to do was lay down the welcome mat for the refugees. Except Meta has no idea what human beings like. So instead of capitalizing on someone else's mistake, they're just making an *** of themselves XD

Maybe we are in for some kind of Web 3.0 in the near future. Except instead of Zuck's Metaverse, there's going to be an exodus from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and every other crappy social media out there. If there ever was a time to solve Web 2.0, this would be it...
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2023-07-06 15:02:20  
Is there a way to sort through active linkshells? Rather than the five on the front page?
By Pantafernando 2023-07-06 15:23:28  
There is none!
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-07-06 15:57:56  
there's going to be an exodus from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and every other crappy social media out there. If there ever was a time to solve Web 2.0, this would be it...
I wish. But not gonna happen. Ppl make every excuse in the world to use Meta. I'ma stick with FFXIAH.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-07-06 16:35:34  
[+]
By Shichishito 2023-07-06 16:48:51  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-07-06 18:15:13  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
"You drive to the gym just to walk on the treadmill"
I actually started my weight loss by using a gym membership. After a couple of months I realized that I could achieve the same thing at home by just being a bit more proactive. Things like carrying fewer things over more trips, especially up stairs, or using boxes of cat litter for weights. Eventually I surrendered my gym membership.

That, plus being at least somewhat conscious about what I was eating, added up to me slimming down to a healthy weight.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22440 22441 22442 ... 22709 22710 22711