Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22446 22447 22448 ... 22708 22709 22710
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-07-21 08:06:58  
RIP Tony Bennett
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-07-21 09:01:24  
Asura.Iamaman said: »
Anyone here play D4? Is that latest update as bad as people are saying?
Nope. Gave up on Diablo after Diablo 3's initial release. Not my Diablo anymore. Blegh.
[+]
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2023-07-21 09:32:22  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Anyone here play D4? Is that latest update as bad as people are saying?
Nope. Gave up on Diablo after Diablo 3's initial release. Not my Diablo anymore. Blegh.

I don't blame you, the D3 release was a disgusting mess. It got better a few years down the line, but I still told myself I wasn't gonna get D4, but some friends did and I regret it. I was hesitant for this very reason, figuring they'd nerf things into the ground, but I haven't played enough to know if all the complaints are valid or not.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-07-21 13:26:54  
Being a IT support in a subsidiary company sucks a lot.

None likes subsidiary, we are always second class citizen.
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-07-21 19:11:33  
Shin Kamen Rider is up on Amazon Prime. Feel pretty conflicted about it; lots of things I both like and dislike. At least they nailed the costume design across the board.
Also the subs are technically accurate but use too much modern slang; it's gonna feel dated really quickly.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-07-21 20:46:08  
Holy ***it's a hell of a trailer day or 2.

Invincible season 2
TWD: Dixon
TWD: those who lived or something (rick & Michone)
MK1 has Omniman Homelander and Peacemaker
The marvels
Live Action one piece
A "teaser" for TWD: Dead City Season two, too
By Blazed1979 2023-07-22 10:20:25  
Would you take a chance and order food delivery using uber eats in a country you've never been to before?
On the way from the airport to the hotel at 5 pm you saw a few dogs eating another dog. The cab driver was probably 500 pounds, smelt like he was collecting 10 years worth of farts in the cab. Everyone ignores traffic lights. there are ditches everywhere. There's a big USSR flag in the loby of the hotel along with a picture of stalin.

I'm starving and the hotel, obviously, doesn't have room service.
But there's uber eats. There's an upside-down golden arch "W" on what looks like a burger joint on the app.
Do I order, or do I wait until morning and look for some bread.
I'm only here for 15 hours.

EDIT: I found a "Bando's chicken" that looks like Nando's.
Salmonela dies at what temp?

edit 2: Winnder. Found a pizza joint called "Joe Pesci's"
[+]
By Blazed1979 2023-07-22 10:23:55  
Pantafernando said: »
Being a IT support in a subsidiary company sucks a lot.

None likes subsidiary, we are always second class citizen.
not true. it's all smokes and mirrors. they keep you at arm's length so that you don't find where the bodies are burried, or where the lizard people's pantry is.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-07-22 12:01:21  
I just finished TVR.

I admit that I purposelly didnt pay attention to the plot. Because later on i will see the cutscenes on Youtube.

But i feel like this story dont have a waifu this time.

Kinda a paradigm shift
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-07-22 13:07:31  
RE Death Island is online today.

Oh ***, also pikmins 4
[+]
By Blazed1979 2023-07-22 13:21:42  
Pantafernando said: »
I just finished TVR.

I admit that I purposelly didnt pay attention to the plot. Because later on i will see the cutscenes on Youtube.

But i feel like this story dont have a waifu this time.

Kinda a paradigm shift
you live in brazil? aren't there super waifus crawling out of the bushes over there?
.. literally
wtf you doing on ffxiah mang. go out and get some
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-07-22 14:21:07  
Blazed1979 said: »
Would you take a chance and order food delivery using uber eats in a country you've never been to before?
On the way from the airport to the hotel at 5 pm you saw a few dogs eating another dog. The cab driver was probably 500 pounds, smelt like he was collecting 10 years worth of farts in the cab. Everyone ignores traffic lights. there are ditches everywhere. There's a big USSR flag in the loby of the hotel along with a picture of stalin.
Where are / were you? And why?
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-07-22 20:27:37  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
California
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-07-22 21:00:47  
Holy ***. I'm a little late to see Affleck's "Hypnotic" damn, it's way better than it has any right to be.

Was lookin for some junk to waste time, it far exceeded that.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-07-23 05:00:02  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
California
I’m sorry for your (income) loss, with California housing prices
By Blazed1979 2023-07-23 09:49:57  
I left. not going to say where, as I was there on official business and wouldn't want to cause any drama with them.
BUT WHAT A ***HOLE.
Man thank god the USSR died. but can't believe there are pockets of cities and towns all over south-eastern europe that still think it was the glory age.
everyone I saw was 55+. No young people anywhere. even the *** house keeping ladies were at least 60+.
Everywhere I looked people walking around looking at the floor. they all look shell shocked. and no matter how *** polite you are, no one will respond with any kind of friendliness. I talked a violent dude with a knife out of stabbing some woman in cleveland. I can turn on the charm. but these mofos.. daaaamn.. they straight up really dont give a fuuuuccck.. if you engage in ANY kind of banter with them, they will either just walk away, or LITERALLY SHOUT AT YOU " WHAT YOU WANT? HUH? WHAT YOU WANT?!!"
rofl.. man im glad i'm out but i have to go back again in november ; ;

Lol@the California comments.
I lived in Hawthorne for 4 years. It's paradise compared to what I just experienced.
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-07-23 10:56:47  
Oh hell yes. The new episode of Strange New Worlds dropped early after the screening at SDCC! So happy I don't have to wait until Thursday! (y'w')y
And they released a trailer confirming that episode 9 will be a musical! It only took 57 years and 850+ episodes, but Star Trek finally has a musical episode! \('w')/
Sneak peak of Discovery season 5 just seems like more Discovery Discovery-ing, so nothing particularly hype there.
Lower Decks season 4 trailer looks great, but it's Lower Decks, so it's not like there was ever any question about that at this point. :I

EDIT: Holy crap,
By Blazed1979 2023-07-23 15:19:50  
Oppenheimer 9/10
Looks like Holywood might have started recovering from its broke woke endeavors.
A political and historical movie with both strong male and female characters, without any sex or subliminal messaging about where you should put your peepee.
imagine that?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-07-24 14:48:35  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-07-24 15:40:19  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I haven't seen the new season yet. I've heard mostly positive reviews, but a few negative ones so far.

But Futurama's also my all-time favourite show, so I'll be checking it out eventually.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-07-24 16:20:10  
Awe hell yeah, it's the mostest bestest.

....Now to watch thirty seven thousand "things you missed in the new episode" videos
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-07-24 18:02:57  
Odin.Moonja said: »
Anyone who says you “get over it”, doesn’t really have emotions.
That's literally never the right thing to say to someone grieving. No one ever gets over it, they just gradually adapt to the pain. The closer you were to the person, the worse the pain, and therefore the harder it is to adapt to it.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-07-24 19:25:46  
I think this is one of the heaviest/biggest statues I've gotten so far, was way bigger than I expected

[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-07-24 19:33:46  
Apparently I was lucky that my school growing up didn’t have “kick a ginger day”.

What the ***. Lol
You can thank an episode of South Park that aired back in 2005 for that. Kids all across the USA apparently decided to emulate "Kick-A-Ginger Day" from TV.
[+]
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2023-07-24 19:51:56  
Today is the eighteenth birthday I have had since my dad died. I am still heartbroken.

I'm there with you. This past weekend was 2 years since my mom died, 2 weeks before that was 3yrs since my little sister. My grandfather, who I was close with, died a month before my sister and one of my friends a month after my mom did. It was a really rough span and it's hard not sink back into it sometimes, especially when I'm feeling tired or run down from something else. I've found over time that, for me anyway, grief is this sortof lurking beast that follows me around and exploits any weakness to just make things worse. If I'm feeling tired, run down, burned out, anxious, it crawls inside and compounds it, even for people in my life who are long passed (decades). I've had to make a lot of lifestyle changes to adjust, otherwise it just feels crippling at times.

Big celebrations, holidays, birthdays, etc are all really weird for me now too. It's like you have these moments where you forget and for a brief flash, you turn to say something to them, only to be brought back to reality and remember they aren't there anymore. While the raw grief begins to subside over time and coping, I know from my long passed grandparents that these moments still linger and remain even as decades pass. I also get these sortof echoes, even for my long past grandparents, where I just kindof get hit with the raw emotion all over again from something minor or otherwise insignificant.

So I'm sorry for you and the feeling of loss, I am at least able to commiserate and relate to some degree with these feelings and experiences, even though it's different for everyone. Anyone who tells you to move on or get over it either hasn't experienced it or is shielding their own grief by trying to act tougher than they are.

I am a redheaded woman… my entire life. Apparently I was lucky that my school growing up didn’t have “kick a ginger day”.

Lifelong ginger here. Felt like every day was kick a ginger day. I got to the point I'd lose my ***if someone called me carrot top or asked "the question" (you know the one) one more fking time.

Oh and if you don't, you should see a dermatologist every year. I joke with mine that she sees a new lake house walking in every time I show up, but I've been warned by all of them that I have an increased chance of skin cancer.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-07-24 20:04:25  
It's like you have these moments where you forget and for a brief flash, you turn to say something to them, only to be brought back to reality and remember they aren't there anymore.
I think that's where it hits me the most. Those moments where you think to yourself "I haven't visited/talked to _______ in a while, I should really do that" and it clicks that the reason you haven't done so is because they aren't there anymore.

Even if it sounds really cheesy, it always bears repeating: seize opportunities while they're around.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22446 22447 22448 ... 22708 22709 22710