Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22456 22457 22458 ... 22707 22708 22709
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-08-21 16:26:21  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
If only you were on valefor, I'd burn you up to master in a couple of hours FOR FREE!
Hax! How? o.o;

BLU works in mysterious ways.

In other words, pull a whole room full of Apex -> proceed to aoe them down. If I have a COR it goes faster cause Choral Roll is OP for this. GEO doubles the speed but isn't necessary. Otherwise no support needed and can have 4-5 leeches.
Hax!
By Pantafernando 2023-08-21 16:33:57  
Which apex camp are you using?
By Josiahafk 2023-08-21 16:41:15  
Pantafernando said: »
Which apex camp are you using?
Leeches in that one gates zone. you know the one.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-08-21 16:48:58  
Asura.Vyre said: »
And only one AG'd Relic, Ragnarok.
I meant to say, congrats and I WISH I had made ragnarok

I lost my snow flake status this year without realizing and now there are more than just me with the relic I made on my server /firstworldproblems
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-08-21 20:05:45  
Had a phone appointment with the urologist -oncologist today going over the results of a cat scan. (No snarky giggles due to my avi.)

Short story, no apparent changes. This is a good thing.

"You do know we are out of the textbooks now?" I am on Keytruda, an infusion to boost my immune system. This is some kinda last gasp therapy.

"Yes, and seeing as how textbook would have me minus my bladder and a kidney I am quite happy!"
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2023-08-21 20:20:08  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Had a phone appointment with the urologist -oncologist today going over the results of a cat scan. (No snarky giggles due to my avi.)

"You do know we are out of the textbooks now?" I am on Keytruda, an infusion to boost my immune system. This is some kinda last gasp therapy.

"Yes, and seeing as how textbook would have me minus my bladder and a kidney I am quite happy!"

Hang in there, Chanti! When it comes to cancer you take any good news you can get.
[+]
By Josiahafk 2023-08-21 20:41:32  
the results of a cat scan. (No snarky giggles due to my avi.)

"yup. it's a cat."
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-08-21 20:58:50  

Kick its *** Chanti!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-08-21 23:13:25  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-08-21 23:18:11  

sending u my energy
[+]
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-08-22 12:52:26  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-08-22 12:55:55  
Gamescom pops off in like 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSxqwnlCi0k
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-08-22 14:01:45  
Are you still on Bismarck Vyre? and is there any currency you're hunting currently?

Been logging in one of my accounts and it's 15 mules for a week and they have a lot of old currencys piled up
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-08-22 15:06:44  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Well that was a whole lot of nothing.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-08-22 15:41:11  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Are you still on Bismarck Vyre? and is there any currency you're hunting currently?

Been logging in one of my accounts and it's 15 mules for a week and they have a lot of old currencys piled up
No I haven't been on Bismarck in years. I moved to Sylph to try to play with Shadowlina, but it didn't really pan out.

Then I moved to Odin to play with my friend Vox and Creaucent a bit. I did get to play with Creau, and he killed KB for me enough times that I got my Dring on my LP guy out of it, but then he won an Ejin Sweepstakes or something and moved to whatever server that is.

Now I'm on Bahamut cause that's where my brother moved after Bismarck, and also there's another XI LPer who started his retail character there. I also made a friend named Emelyb who likes to drag me to HTBF and JP spots for a few hours every now and then.

Not currently focused on any currencies. I should be focused on making some gil, because I need to buy a Blurred Harp +1 eventually so I can be an Econo Bard.

I also need to make gil for getting I guess more Plutons and Umbral Marrow for taking Mandau and Excalibur to i119III.

But I've got so much going on in life with my odd work hours, my fiancée, and other games this year heh. Feel like I barely progress XI at all, even kinda lost motivation for my LP.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-08-22 15:47:20  
I forgot about Shadowlina, sorry that didnt pan out though. Dring as a paladin though nice.

Bahamut seems one of the stronger economies of that list that sounds for the best; ugh plutons and multiple 119 III needs, shoot me now lol
By Pantafernando 2023-08-22 15:51:34  
Ive been feeling right now kinda stuck with Sortie, that i managed to do some progress, and odyssey, which i still deeply suck.

In between, i feel motivation by regearing jobs on mule. Currently im trying to gear a WAR mule, as savage blade WAR is a very easy to gear up.

Kinda funny my current setup for sortie is MNK CORx2 savage blading everything. Enough for 2 bosses in sortie.

But i feel like a hit a wall now. I really dont see any way to reduce my time to add a third NM. Not multiboxing, at least.
By Viciouss 2023-08-22 15:54:30  
It's raining. I think this is the first time this month that it has rained.
By Pantafernando 2023-08-22 15:58:22  
Me reading network books for uni:

Ipv4 something, then ipv6 is the new protocol that will replace ipv4 because it hasnt that many available address.

Dude, ipv6 should have like 20 years old, and i still barely see anything effectively using ipv6.

If it had to replace something, it would happen in only few years after its release.

If after 20 years, ipv4 is still going on strong, its because ipv6 fluked, it didnt meet its expectations.

Whats kinda understandable, as its annoying even seeing an ipv6 address. Let alone understanding it

People should just learn the lesson and come up with a real replacement for ipv4
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-08-22 15:59:44  
Viciouss said: »
It's raining. I think this is the first time this month that it has rained.
that reminds me, felt bad for death valley yesterday; an article stated they got an entire years worth of rain in a single day lol
By Viciouss 2023-08-22 16:01:32  
Oh yeah they broke all of their rainfall records.
By Viciouss 2023-08-22 19:59:46  
Bout to watch the first episode of Ahsoka. Hopefully the only thing that sucks is the costuming.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-08-22 20:05:25  
Theys already bitchin about it

Because of course they are.
By Viciouss 2023-08-22 20:20:11  
Hera Syndulla looks like a terrible cosplayer that put no effort into her costume.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-08-22 20:24:06  
All the characters look bad. They're trying to hard to make them look like clone wars/rebels animations.

I should say, the non humans. Sabine lookin nice. For whatever reason her character isn't try harding the cartoon vibe.

Minor complaint at best, really.
By Viciouss 2023-08-22 20:31:21  
Sabine does look aight. Ray Stevenson looks good for a dead man. Bad place points accepted.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-08-22 20:33:31  
Well ***, no wonder I cant find my cloth110 character.
Forgot I had deleted it before I left last time lol

Kept seeing smithing110 on Legendia and whm67 PLD1 thinking "how the *** did I delvl those jobs and Cloth so much, he couldnt even equip the base calabolg to upgrade it" lol

RIP Clothcraft character, you kept me playing this game for many years pursuing that 100 and all those blessed brialts. Thank god it wasnt the afterglowed character or anything too expensive lol

now I am tempted to do what you did Vyre and just delete everything and start at zero with no mules and a single character to see how much the journey has changed to Master level.

It must be insanely different 2023 playing from the original hell grind lol
[+]
By Viciouss 2023-08-22 20:52:42  
Pretty good premiere, honestly.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-08-22 20:59:25  
Is it needed watching any of the other star wars shows beforehand? Havent seen any of them yet but hear good things about Mandalorian
By Viciouss 2023-08-22 21:12:25  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Is it needed watching any of the other star wars shows beforehand? Havent seen any of them yet but hear good things about Mandalorian

Well, I would certainly watch Rebels in advance. Mando has no connection, no relevance.
First Page 2 3 ... 22456 22457 22458 ... 22707 22708 22709