Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22466 22467 22468 ... 22706 22707 22708
 Asura.Rekcuf
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-09-12 14:22:14  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-09-12 14:52:14  
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-09-12 16:26:24  
Leon Kasai said: »
(Red in his aloha shirt and shark fin is adorable)
Pics. Oh please pics.
By Pantafernando 2023-09-12 16:29:47  
Aw yeah, look at Mr Badass over here, with his sailor onesie and steel-toed sandals.

Lmao. Cloud always seems to find a way to be even more of a dork than he already was.
I love this summer event. Cute little story (but the feels ;-;), fun costumes (Red in his aloha shirt and shark fin is adorable), and some great stuff from the event shop.
And between Aerith and Tifa playing with a blitzball, and Cloud's new sword looking similar to Jecht's, I feel like FFX might be the first crossover lol.

Tifa`s sizes dont feel right...

But shes very cute
By Pantafernando 2023-09-12 16:33:29  
Drakengard seems like a strange combination of Dynasty Warrior with Star Fox...
By kishr 2023-09-13 00:58:33  
Mortal Kombat 1 was installed on my Switch earlier from a pre-order purchase.
Need to wait a week to play it though. :(
19th!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-09-13 02:29:15  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
(Red in his aloha shirt and shark fin is adorable)
Pics. Oh please pics.

[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-09-13 15:46:15  

We finally get on the water starting TOMORROW!!!

The first of 3 Preliminary Regattas will be held in Vilanova, Spain with an open practice session tomorrow and racing on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

They'll be racing in the new AC40 platform vs the full size AC75s, and this will be the 1st official competition featuring these new boats. While slightly confusing (why race boats in a preliminary setting that won't be raced in the real contest? Trust me, you aren't the only ones asking that!), it is a great way to get some attention on these new boats that will be the official platform for the future Women's and Youth America's Cups- new competitions being added in 2026.

NBC Sports Live will be covering it in the United States, and the America's Cup YouTube Channel will have coverage for free as well.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-09-13 16:04:51  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
I meant to ask if you knew

wife and I are same rank in same unity and new char is getting half as many unity accolades per completion of gain exp, is there some sort of hidden KI that doubles accolades now?
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2023-09-13 16:11:38  

My boat sittin there lookin sad at me while I watch this and it waits for me to...finish the rigging, wire the bilge pump, finish barrier coating behind the jackstands, finish bottom painting behind the jack stands, connect the scupper drains properly, varnish brightwork, and about a dozen other things I'm forgetting that I swore would be done 4 months ago
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-09-13 16:16:45  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

wife and I are same rank in same unity and new char is getting half as many unity accolades per completion of gain exp, is there some sort of hidden KI that doubles accolades now?

RoV provides many bonuses for both exp and accolades
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-09-13 16:38:08  
Asura.Iamaman said: »

My boat sittin there lookin sad at me while I watch this and it waits for me to...finish the rigging, wire the bilge pump, finish barrier coating behind the jackstands, finish bottom painting behind the jack stands, connect the scupper drains properly, varnish brightwork, and about a dozen other things I'm forgetting that I swore would be done 4 months ago

Ohhh the trial and tribulations of Winterizing^^ Last time I went thru a proper one of those was 4 yrs ago helping my dad with his Catalina on the Chesapeake <3 Sadly traded in my spinnakers for skis and snow, but I'll never fully give up the sport.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-09-13 16:44:18  
Pantafernando said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

RoV provides many bonuses for both exp and accolades
how odd. I knew RoV boosted exp and Capacity points but didnt hear about boosting unity points too
By Pantafernando 2023-09-13 18:08:40  
Azure and mauve gives each 30% accolades
By Shichishito 2023-09-13 18:34:14  

Last entry in the list.

Down in the comments I found:
"It never could, it's an old joke that Japanese players used to tell NA players."

I only heard of one rumor spread by JP to fool NA players which was the Taisaijin one dropping refresh or some other scroll, never heard of this one.
By Pantafernando 2023-09-13 18:50:44  
If it existed, im sure it was patched the very moment first player came up with a fishbot
By Pantafernando 2023-09-13 18:52:04  
I would add kraken club to this list though.

Before beastman seals being given through login points.

Having to farm 60 seals for a 1/1000 chance, surely hard enough
By Pantafernando 2023-09-13 18:54:02  
I wonder how can i even progress on my projects at work, when im tasked with some emergency every single hour
By Shichishito 2023-09-13 19:40:18  
After ~20 years (at lvl 63 I assume it got added pretty early on?) everyone who always wanted one should have one by now. The fact that that's just not the case but instead KC beeing the most expensive item in the game, by a far margine, even nearing cap gil on some servers is a prime example of how rotten MMO design philosophy is and how much of a death grip RMT have on game economies.
 Asura.Volteczero
By Asura.Volteczero 2023-09-14 01:20:45  
MK1 story mode is amazing, even more than usual, but man, every time megan fox's character open her mouth, it just takes me out of it, it's jarring how bad her voice acting is compared to the rest of the cast.
By Pantafernando 2023-09-14 02:04:07  
I never find myself able to evaluate voice acting.

Ive seem many videos with mockery to many voice acting, I mostly get their point, but it was never something that I feel bothered myself.

I guess, to me is just whatever the sounds those actors/actress do.
By Jetackuu 2023-09-14 06:16:50  
By Pantafernando 2023-09-14 07:14:28  
As someone who dropped the story very at the beginning, i had to research to know what this video was about.

I guess, i suppose how this character is so generic and poorly wriitten, people would complain.

I remember that i like this story but dropped because at that time, the series were still ongoing, and i dont read ongoing series. But its sad i watched some reviews of Bleach, and majority criticizes this series harshly.

I suppose there is some pattern with shonen manga, where writers lose control of their plot, and need to starts prioritizing power creep over plot. Im looking at Naruto, for example, where i feel like the last arc was a frigging mess of power creeping and nearly to no plot progress.

Thats why ive been favoring seinen manga. Unless the series get axed, i guess its more likely the story to deliver the original premise than shonen, that need to deliver only what those smelly kids want to see
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-09-14 09:04:11  
Suikoden remasters I&II got pushed back from 10/23 to ??/24 Womp Womp
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2023-09-14 09:11:24  
Asura.Iamaman said: »

Ohhh the trial and tribulations of Winterizing^^ Last time I went thru a proper one of those was 4 yrs ago helping my dad with his Catalina on the Chesapeake <3 Sadly traded in my spinnakers for skis and snow, but I'll never fully give up the sport.

This is actually refit work, the lake I'm stuck in doesn't really require being winterized thankfully. We bought the boat last year and it needed...basically everything (engine, rigging, sails, deck hardware rebedded b/c the PO used silicon everywhere, some minor glass work on deck, electrical, etc). The size makes it more manageable, but what we weren't anticipating was the gelcoat below the waterline was cracking badly. Cape Dories prior to a certain date had the gelcoat sprayed on way too thick and it cracks, then peels off over time, it's more of an issue on the smaller boats. I was aware this was an issue on deck and prepared to deal with it (I was going to Awlgrip it), but the PO used hard bottom paint that filled the cracks below the waterline, so it wasn't obvious that it was an issue until we removed it.

When I removed the bottom paint, I found the gelcoat was peeling and flaking off as I removed it. We ended up having to grind the gelcoat off down to bare glass, epoxy it, fair it, barrier coat, then paint it. It took several months with a lot of hand sanding and prep work, which pushed everything else up a long ways. Thankfully the hull was dry after sitting on the hard for 10 years. I was supposed to splash in July but with everything going on, it hasn't happened yet. In retrospect I should've just bought a peeler and used it, by the time I blew up several shopvacs, filters, bags, suites, respirators and other things, it wouldn't have been that much more expensive and would've been less messy.

It's also complicated b/c there are no boatyards nearby, so I had to do it in my garage while trying to contain the mess. I had a space to Awlgrip it and use nastier paints, but that's gone now, so I'm just gonna use single part once I deal with the gelcoat issues on deck. It'll look good from 20ft away at least....
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2023-09-14 11:53:48  
Paging Rooks!!!!

Vanillaware doing their version of Ogre Battle in their art style? Day 1 buy yes please!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-09-14 12:28:15  
Pantafernando said: »
But its sad i watched some reviews of Bleach, and majority criticizes this series harshly.
Don't take Bleach reviews too seriously; far too many are motivated by dumb ***like shipping, rather than being objective. I have never seen another fandom get so rabid about who ends up with who, especially when the pairings were pretty blatant from the very start. There were people burning their merch on stream when it ended.

That said, the Bleach anime is one of the prime examples of the problem with adapting ongoing material. So much ***is stretched out to fill time, and it has like 4(?) entire story arcs that are anime original because they needed just that much filler. On the flip side, it's filler arcs are legitimately good (but still stretched out far too much), so it's kind of a "six of one, half a dozen of the other" kinda thing. And on top of that, a bunch of stuff was censored because of it's timeslot.
But the OST is just banger after banger, so it has that going for it. One of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.

The current anime adapting the final arc fixes basically all the issues. It's tightly packed, doesn't stretch things out, and Kubo is using it to add/change a few things to fit the overall arc better. And they brought back the same composer, so the OST is still fantastic. I wish they could go back and redo the rest of the manga like this.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-09-14 14:34:09  
Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
Vanillaware doing their version of Ogre Battle in their art style? Day 1 buy yes please!
I saw that. It looks really neat and now I'm just hoping it isn't exclusive to the Switch.
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2023-09-14 15:08:58  
Can the number of topics on the ah frontpage be expanded?
First Page 2 3 ... 22466 22467 22468 ... 22706 22707 22708