Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22484 22485 22486 ... 22708 22709 22710
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-10-18 14:06:27  
Biggest affront to me was and always will be Railjack. Waited years for it only to get a half hearted heavily nerfed system that is probably dead forever
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-10-18 14:46:17  
Youtube is going heavy on the adblock restrictions to make everyone talk about that instead of their lack of action against that female doxxer.

Now someones gonna doxx me (again) for talkin about their queen :(
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-10-18 17:10:42  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Youtube is going heavy on the adblock restrictions to make everyone talk about that instead of their lack of action against that female doxxer.

she must be popular because anytime I load mup my work computer incognito tab and before logging in youtube, she is always on the splash page
By Pantafernando 2023-10-18 17:20:42  
Well, I only read about her because she was mentioned here.

I suppose you guys wasted 15 mins of my life reading about some clickbait fight between two persons that need attention.
By Pantafernando 2023-10-18 17:23:38  
Ow yay...

One of the rare ocasion that my Switch gets turned off, and now i need to restart for the third time Automata...
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-18 17:29:53  
Pantafernando said: »

I suppose you guys wasted 15 mins of my life reading about some clickbait fight between two persons that need attention.

Millionaire trash fights with millionaire trash, gets all the poors riled up

Just like every time you hear kardashian or alinity or clamouranth or pokimane or tate or paulbrother whatever the *** drama etc and ad nasuea. It's useless trash all the way down. In a constant fight for your eyeballs. and your adsense.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-10-18 17:46:57  
keep looking at the dancing court jester, not the corrupt royals.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-18 17:47:25  
Oh gee Oh no, I did something really stupid today, I hope no one talks about me all *** day and watches more of my videos to find out why, oh gosh.

So mean to me! Don't say mean things in the comments and drive the algorithm oh god no!
[+]
By Dodik 2023-10-18 19:22:47  
This shiz happens once every few months with different people. Then comes the cringe worthy apology video, new fans simps to replace the old simps and so forth.

The smart ones invest while the going is good. The rest spend it on plastic surgery.
By Josiahafk 2023-10-18 19:41:51  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Pantafernando said: »

Millionaire trash fights with millionaire trash, gets all the poors riled up

Just like every time you hear kardashian or alinity or clamouranth or pokimane or tate or paulbrother whatever the *** drama etc and ad nasuea. It's useless trash all the way down. In a constant fight for your eyeballs. and your adsense.
you know a lot more drama names than I do, not sure if I should feel bad for you or not
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-18 19:58:31  
I wish I knew zero of them. Wasted brain space. Everything I've ever learned about these clowns has been eye and/or ear rape.

I do not consent!
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-10-18 20:10:08  
HA HA HA
HA
HA

It's finally happened... we can pirate a Gundam! Q('w'Q)

EDIT: Also apparently Gundam U.C. Engage (mobile game) got a global release yesterday. I thought this was a never-ever, but I'm so glad we finally got it. Now I can play through all the new stories with new animated scenes. (y'w')y
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-10-18 21:07:44  
I wish I knew zero of them. Wasted brain space. Everything I've ever learned about these clowns has been eye and/or ear rape.

I do not consent!
But you consented by clicking the clickbait.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-18 21:16:32  
Naw son, this kinda trashy ***just floats by on thumbnails. Always trying to ram it down your god damn throat despite not watching it.

Never even heard of augusttheduck yet they're in my feed. The whole thing, both trashtubers and what the drama is in one picture. Unclicked.
Spoiled for trash
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-10-19 00:59:52  
So it seems that whatever youtube has changed about adblock also kinda broke the "block video paused" addons. You get the popup, but the video still plays, and you cant pause/stop it without refreshing the page.
By Pantafernando 2023-10-19 04:55:16  
Looking back at NieR, it reused the term Gestalt, that also reminded me of Evangelion, and possibly other medias that used that concept as a basis for the practice of separating the soul from the body.

And also that the supposed separation is the only sort of solution for the decaying fate of humanity.

Also, generally the main conflict in those stories is between those who wants that, and those who dont. Or, in the basic level, between the conservative and the progressive.

Its a never ending conflict because its dual. Not right or wrong, not strong nor weak. A stalemate that neither will result in the maintenance of status quo nor the change for the next step. Only destruction
By Pantafernando 2023-10-19 05:17:36  
Eh, i just finished reading Ookumo-Chans flashback manga. SUS plot, that lead the viewers to wonder which route the story will go.

All good and well, but the scanlation last page pointed to the bad ending route. Got me thinking if that page is some prank from scanlators, or if its canon.

Now, we never gonna know
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-10-19 05:53:57  
Naw son, this kinda trashy ***just floats by on thumbnails. Always trying to ram it down your god damn throat despite not watching it.

Never even heard of augusttheduck yet they're in my feed. The whole thing, both trashtubers and what the drama is in one picture. Unclicked.
Spoiled for trash

https://i.ibb.co/Jxcb5Mc/naw.png
I don't want this *** garbage on my home page. Ever. But other people watching it, so the algorithm just shits it out everywhere.
I have never once had any of the annoying *** on my youtube home page of random stuff to watch, even mr beast or whoever is the biggest youtuber now.

it pulls from your own watch history after you watch like 20+ videos and echo chambers you, suggests similar content bro.

So you must click dumb ***if you get a lot of dumb ***on your home page.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-10-19 06:10:34  
Maybe its some sort of masochist trait he has

The pain hurts, but still is the pain he wants.

“I dont want watch this garbage!

….

But keep them coming!”

Its when your body is more honest than your words
By Pantafernando 2023-10-19 06:14:34  
Majority of my recomendations is about games, top lists, musics, programming.

Personally, i think the algorithm is nice with me, and im satisfied with whats displayed there.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-10-19 06:28:31  

Would you do it?
By Pantafernando 2023-10-19 06:35:18  
Last runs i had with uber were so unpleasant that i dont think it could be worse.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-19 07:03:20  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

Spoiled for trash

I don't want this *** garbage on my home page. Ever. But other people watching it, so the algorithm just shits it out everywhere.
I have never once had any of the annoying *** on my youtube home page of random stuff to watch, even mr beast or whoever is the biggest youtuber now.

it pulls from your own watch history after you watch like 20+ videos and echo chambers you, suggests similar content bro.

It always forces any big youtuber on all homepages whether you watch them or not. Marqi, pansino, ijustine, pewdie, markiplier, septdickeye,

I watch zero of them but theyre always there even after you click "don't recommend this channel"

I guess I confuse the machine.
 Bahamut.Galakar
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Galakar
By Bahamut.Galakar 2023-10-19 07:03:33  
Worth it if the medical bill will be lower than 16$.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-10-19 07:44:01  

Spoiled for trash

It always forces any big youtuber on all homepages whether you watch them or not. Marqi, pansino, ijustine, pewdie, markiplier, septdickeye,

I watch zero of them but theyre always there even after you click "don't recommend this channel"
Just loaded up youtube.com and none of the big ones loaded, unless you meant shorts? I dont engage in those so they are probably still the defaults.

Never had any of those people you listed appear on my homepage.
you have clicked dumb ***before and youtube thinks you like it now.

Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-10-19 07:59:20  

They put out another survey to creators, and when they asked, "Why are you dissatisfied with Youtube?" I wrote a long spiel about how they don't enforce their own ToS fairly or evenly, and they let popular users with larger followers doxx smaller users with no repercussions.
Probably won't do jack ***, but you know.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-10-19 08:03:42  
I remember being totally fine with ads on YouTube for the longest time. But there was one ad that kept popping up that made it literally impossible to watch videos because the ad didn't scale with resolution and the "X" to close it was off of the visible portion of my screen and was 5 minutes long. And it showed up with more and more frequency over a period, during which I actually tried reporting the ad. At one point I refreshed the video like 12 times and it just kept popping up, so I said "screw it" and downloaded an adblocker.

Having not dealt with ads on YouTube for probably 10 years now, I just looked it up out of curiosity and it's astounding how many ads there are now. Ads before the video, ads every 5 minutes during the video, ads after the video (even with auto-play disabled), banner ads, pop-up ads, ads disguised as other videos. This is what I imagine the entire internet (and maybe beyond) is going to look like in another 10 years.

EDIT: The adblocker I use just dropped an update where it works on YouTube again. lmao
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-10-19 08:05:11  
^^^ Their real name is Nynja and they're from Carbuncle!

Get doxxed, sucka!
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-10-19 09:34:17  
Ah... all the wonderful things I miss out on by not Utubeing. NOT.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-19 09:35:40  

You never get the blackbox menu asking you why you aren't watching the videos on the homepage?

Trying to get it to pop up again.
First Page 2 3 ... 22484 22485 22486 ... 22708 22709 22710