Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22486 22487 22488 ... 22708 22709 22710
 Asura.Volteczero
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Volteczero 2023-10-21 05:19:05  
The Soken remixed FFXI music is gonna be a banger
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-10-21 05:24:41  
Yup, can't wait to see what gear it drops too. Which bosses and zones they use, etc.

Iroha is still canonically in Eorzea in that TL. Will be interesting to see if they bring her back
[+]
By Afania 2023-10-21 06:00:42  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Gov can break the company (stranglehold company has) but won't because money democracy.

*** the government that can break a company only because of their political stance. That would be like China.

If people find a way to make tons of money without breaking the law, and ended up having more power in the society, let them be. It's still 100 times better than letting a government doing whatever they want instead.

You are from a democratic nation, you vote for the law makers no? if a law breaking company doesn't get punished hard enough it's voter's collective opinion that made such decision.

It's still democracy functioning as the way it is though.

I can agree that changing law to maintain more of a fair play in the business, as long as this is agreed by the majority of the voter.

Asking a government to break a company only because they made too much money is no no. It's not the problem of who has too much power, it's about maintaining democracy.

Merely acknowledging that it's doing whatever the *** it wants because they have the money to buy that power. And it's a broken system that could be better (but won't, obviously)

That is what CCP did all the time, they actively punish rich captalists to retain their power. In China captalists have significantly less power than the government because business can be shut down any time for any reason.

You will have a hard time convincing lots of people how this system is objectively better.

You aren't a strong supporter of current society, I get it. But for a lot of people it's lesser of the two evils because other systems have been tried by different governments like CCP and it wasn't welcomed.
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-10-21 06:12:01  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Yup, can't wait to see what gear it drops too. Which bosses and zones they use, etc.

Iroha is still canonically in Eorzea in that TL. Will be interesting to see if they bring her back
SHADOW LORD AND AA FIGHTS HAS TO BE THERE
[+]
By Draylo 2023-10-21 09:45:03  
Stupid, only a matter of time until "cannonically" they will have vanadiel destroyed by some meteor and only able to be seen in that game. If only they could spare the resources for the actual game
[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-10-21 09:56:57  

new XIV raid
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

New job looks great too. Was expecting Corsair, but Viper is looking very much like my kinda thing. @w@
By Pantafernando 2023-10-21 11:29:34  
Draylo said: »
Stupid, only a matter of time until "cannonically" they will have vanadiel destroyed by some meteor and only able to be seen in that game. If only they could spare the resources for the actual game

Cannonically due some singularity that entirely messed FFXI timeline, made the entire world move forward to clash with FFXIV.

All Vanadiel is doomed, but to save the world citizen, Cid deploy the ambitious Gestalt Project, powered by the magicites and avatars, separating all players souls from their bodies, ship the souls inside Atmos so he can teleport while Vanadiel gets erased from FFXIV timeline.

To complete the Gestalt project, Atmos appears in Eorza and unleash the FFXI souls so they can possess a bady and resume their life.

At level 1!
By Pantafernando 2023-10-21 11:30:48  
Only the souls from Vanadiel are preserved in the FFXIV.

The souls and the credit card!
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-10-21 13:00:05  

Ulegrand range, the boss in the caves so you have to walk all the way back up if you miss the holes in the cliff.

No flying mount zone.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-10-21 13:47:06  
"You'se a viper" 1936

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-21 13:48:36  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
"You seviper"

[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-10-21 13:54:46  
Im a dog, boney
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-10-21 14:13:25  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Ulegrand range, the boss in the caves so you have to walk all the way back up if you miss the holes in the cliff.

No flying mount zone.
No flying mounts allowed... except for the all-new Amphiptere mount! Only $24.99 USD, a 2-person mount with special exclusive* flight accessibility in the harsh, frozen Vana'dielian Northlands.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-10-21 15:25:31  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

No flying mount zone.
Already did that in Eureka Pagos actually.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-21 16:56:14  
Huh. I got the silo book series and caught up to where the show ended. (The show only covers 250 pages of the first book)

Only said this like 2 or 3 times ever. The show is a lot! better than the book. The show/movie is rarely better than the book. The show added a shitload of extra depth and scenes and entire story that are just completely missing in the book. The book has literal throw away names that the show did 4 hours of content on and carved an entire subplot out of.

(House of the Dragon is better than the book too)
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2023-10-21 19:37:27  
Lies of P was really beautiful

And the news about an FFXI-themed raid in FFXIV are nice. FFXIV knows how to fan service the FF brand, so I'm looking forward to it
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-10-21 22:08:53  
(House of the Dragon is better than the book too)
yeah I keep hearing that, how they expanded and brought a lot of depth to important things that were not elaborated on or even mentioned
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-21 22:10:55  
The thing about Fire and Blood (the book) is it's literally like reading a history book.

Extremely. Dry. All information, absolutely zero action. He'll spend half a page naming every person IN a battle, and the battle will be one sentence.
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-10-22 00:18:19  
i resubbed in 14 trying to kill zeromus extreme the *** meteor Placement looks so *** consufing lol, i also want to level a new job that is DD i don't know Monk or DRG hmm
By Pantafernando 2023-10-22 02:54:42  
Sometimes i just feels frustrated how im shallow to actually interpret the correct meaning of some event during the first read/watch. It takes twice+ or that something explicitly tell me the true meaning so i can finally fully comprehend something.

For example, the hero going, killing the last boss and saving the sister. But, before the final fight, the midboss starts spewing shitz whiles its being killed. I guess thats the point where my concentration drops and i actually dont pay lots of attention about whats being muttered in the mid boss. But if the mid says the humanity survival depends on the final boss being alive, and you are going there to kill the final boss to save your sister, in practice, youre dooming the entire humanity just for the sake of you having a confortable life, while condemning the next generations.

I guess you could also dont believe the words the midboss says, or trusts someone will magically fix things later, leading to the true happy ending, where both the sister and humanity is saved, but that doesnt change the fact MC was an *** and the true villain in the end.
By Pantafernando 2023-10-22 05:39:54  
I kinda understand now how to build a good plot.

Ive been trying to read parts of Attack on Titans couple of minutes then studying in between.

The plan was stoping during intermissions or when the pace slow down.

But the story is connecting climax with next saga opening, so that when the current saga enters its epilogue, the next one is already at an increasing pace, so i delay my stop to read the next chapter, and ive been like that for 1h already.

I had to forcelly stop reading to resume studying.

Thats another reason why i dont pick ongoing series to read. Im stopping now but resuming next break. Couldnt be waiting week or month for the next chapter though
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2023-10-22 10:31:47  
Is there a way on this website to block someone from showing up in the bazaar listings?

https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Fenrir/Karafenr
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2023-10-22 13:31:34  
Asura.Rekcuf said: »
i resubbed in 14 trying to kill zeromus extreme the *** meteor Placement looks so *** consufing lol, i also want to level a new job that is DD i don't know Monk or DRG hmm

MNK (because I am biased)

But honestly, this iteration of MNK is a lot of weird min-maxing flow chart so if that's now for you, don't do it, lol. I like that style quite a bit.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-10-22 15:09:15  
Asura.Rekcuf said: »
Expect all jobs to get "adjustments" with the next expansion.

I play ranged jobs for combat but I'm really crafter / gatherer main.
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2023-10-22 16:43:23  
I just don't understand how people can play 14 long term.
I just run out of things to do. Maybe I'll make it two weeks this expansion before I finish it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Savannah
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2023-10-22 16:50:00  
Fenrir.Jinxs said: »

I personally just found it to be overhyped.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-10-22 17:50:32  
I just run out of things to do. Maybe I'll make it two weeks this expansion before I finish it.

Well, depend how you look at things.

Personally, i think its good having some where you can see the end.

In the other opposite, having a game with potentially infinite things to do like FFXI doesnt means your "infinite backlog" gonna be worthwhile
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-23 06:27:37  
...Why do I hear disgaea music... Did I leave a twitch stream on? A youtube video?

Oh the pumpkin hunt started today. That damn music again.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-10-23 09:29:01  
You aren't doing anywhere near all the things.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-10-23 09:55:53  
1. A lot of people ignore the content altogether and treat it like Second Life. Who needs content when people have mods and ERP?
2. If you drop your subscription, you immediately lose the plot of land you spent years trying to acquire.
3. Daily chores and peer pressure are both really good at suckering people in.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22486 22487 22488 ... 22708 22709 22710