Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22488 22489 22490 ... 22708 22709 22710
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-10-27 08:25:33  
YouTube finally beat my adblocker

:(
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-10-27 08:48:40  
Asura.Vyre said: »
YouTube finally beat my adblocker

:(
It did mine yesterday again too. But then about an hour later, it was solved. I use AdBlockPlus.
[+]
By Felgarr 2023-10-27 08:51:42  
Does anyone have a primer on how to aggressovely block ads? Ad BlockPlus, but what about things like PiHole? Is there an easy set-it-and-forget-it solution?

"There's gotta be a better way!..."
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-27 08:54:17  
Ya know, a rare plothole/mistake for loki.
[+]
By Dodik 2023-10-27 08:58:54  
Ublock Origin is the best I've used.
[+]
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-10-27 10:55:16  
YouTube Video Placeholder

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bFcjS1oQics
Administrator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2023-10-27 10:59:34  
Dodik said: »
If you want to get really fancy, there's the pi-hole: https://pi-hole.net/

But uBlock origin gets you like 98% of the way there with far less hassle. Highly recommend.
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2023-10-27 13:55:45  
Idiot Boy said: »
Dodik said: »
If you want to get really fancy, there's the pi-hole: https://pi-hole.net/

But uBlock origin gets you like 98% of the way there with far less hassle. Highly recommend.
Just change router dns to one of these dns

https://adguard-dns.io/en/public-dns.html
I think I used this one
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-10-27 14:04:49  
Just found out that a friend of mine who isn't even using an adblocker is now being stopped by YouTube for "using an adblocker". Whatever they're doing to detect adblockers is clearly detecting the wrong stuff. My friend is fuming.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-10-27 14:08:53  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Just found out that a friend of mine who isn't even using an adblocker is now being stopped by YouTube for "using an adblocker". Whatever they're doing to detect adblockers is clearly detecting the wrong stuff. My friend is fuming.

AdSkip for Youtube still running fine after both attempts by YT to end adblockers- I'm sure there will be several back and forths, volleys by both sides...but in the end when Google owns YouTube and its own Google Store is advertising adblockers specifically designed for the changes in YouTube, we all know this verse.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2023-10-27 14:17:40  
I turned off adblockplus so YouTube would be like "Cool cool. so enjoy these preroll ads and some in the middle. Thanks."
To which I turned it back on after a 5 minute video was 3 minutes of ads. It hasn't bugged me that I'm running ABP again since.

inb4 I just jinxed it. But I'll find out when I get home. Getting tires changed after work ... we've had snow here all week.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2023-10-27 14:19:15  

I'm assuming they're not totally running anything, but it's their way of "B U Y P R E M I U M"
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-27 14:29:45  
WooHoo South Park's Panderverse is today!

Woah. Alright, highlarious.

Also; Five Nights at Freddy's will get a simultaneous release in theaters and Peacock on Oct. 27
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-10-27 14:53:40  
https://www.classicfm.com/composers/bernstein-l/maestro-official-trailer-bradley-cooper-biopic/?mibextid=Zxz2cZ&fbclid=IwAR3DMvsbSRrbJaBRpqEMlkyzpVwKugwV8acPsx7F5ZWVoA8UdGGU87YzaO8
(article)

(trailer)

This is definitely the year of the Biopic, with the success of "Oppenheimer" and the buzz surrounding "Napoleon". But in some ways, taking on The Maestro in film is harder than either of those (hear me out hehe)-

In some way, shape, or form- anyone in The United States who has ever played an orchestral instrument in any fashion or capacity since the 1950s owes their lineage to Leonard Bernstein. Any performance of Gustav Mahler's music after WW2 owes that openness to a Jewish man who championed German music after the Nazis, who had a discerning enough ear and mind to separate the artist from the stereotype of heritage. And every modern conductor who gets paid as they have earned in the same way a great athlete earns their living owes that to The Maestro as well.

He was America's Conductor- in a time when no one on this continent considered American Orchestras worth a damn unless a European was on the podium. But more than that....he brought joy to his world, and anyone who even scraped the surface of that world.

I will hold on to my optimism, but man....its gonna be so much easier to get this wrong than get this right. Yes, this man is a personal hero of mine, and its never pleasant to unwrap one's heroes. Here's hoping what is shown is the true man- it doesn't need hype, just good ol' Lennie.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2023-10-27 15:32:03  
Is flute considered orchestral or just band?
Asking for a guy who thought he was gonna be the next Jethro Tull (Yes, I know it's Ian Anderson) in 7th grade. But also because it was that or clarinet, sooo....
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-10-27 15:35:45  
Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Is flute considered orchestral or just band?
Asking for a guy who thought he was gonna be the next Jethro Tull (Yes, I know it's Ian Anderson) in 7th grade. But also because it was that or clarinet, sooo....

the term "orchestral instrument" truly can be applied to all non-fretted string instruments, all woodwinds except saxophone, and traditional brass instruments except more specialty instruments like Euphonium and Flugelhorn (some other examples, but we're getting REALLY esoteric at that point).

Again, the major exceptions are the fretted string instruments (guitars and fretted non-upright basses, sitar, etc) and the saxophone family.

....oh- and Jethro Tull I know is the reason at least 2 flutists in major american orchestras got exposed to the instrument- from dads who wanted a son and got daughters instead I hate to say^^
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2023-10-27 15:53:45  
Was in music class in 7th grade and of course that's when they have you pick which instrument you wanna take. Drums were claimed faster than a 2002 Fafhogg lol
I saw someone empty the spit valve of a trumpet and was like yuuuuuck, nope. So I picked flute, since clarinet - or later sax that it would've led to didn't really appeal to me.

The best was watching how many people who picked trombone fail their tests, because for months they just faked the slide parts. >.<
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-10-27 16:13:43  
Was in music class in 7th grade and of course that's when they have you pick which instrument you wanna take. Drums were claimed faster than a 2002 Fafhogg lol
I saw someone empty the spit valve of a trumpet and was like yuuuuuck, nope. So I picked flute, since clarinet - or later sax that it would've led to didn't really appeal to me.

The best was watching how many people who picked trombone fail their tests, because for months they just faked the slide parts. >.<
better than my story hehe^^

both parents were trumpeters, but I had been told by both of them from about age 5 that I didn't have a good embouchure for upper brass playing...so I started on Trombone with braces already on. But when I got them taken off two years later, I lost a 4th on my range and it never came back.

It was then that my mom, my band director, said, "well, I do need a bassoon"....and off I went. ;)
By Pantafernando 2023-10-27 18:47:54  
Im not sure if my Switch is borked, or this is normal, but evert certain amount of time, the game crashes.

Plus, sometimes the camera contols simply goes complete rotation despite only smal; touches.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-10-27 20:08:41  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »

AdSkip for Youtube still running fine after both attempts by YT to end adblockers- I'm sure there will be several back and forths, volleys by both sides...but in the end when Google owns YouTube and its own Google Store is advertising adblockers specifically designed for the changes in YouTube, we all know this verse.
oh aye we know this verse.
"Welcome to free trial for google store premium, access to all your favorite blocker apps and family premium for 19.99 a month"
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-10-27 21:48:28  
WotV getting an FFIX collab for the 4th anniversary.

Love the character art as usual. Still not going back to this dumpster fire of a game though.
 Asura.Rekcuf
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-10-27 23:47:53  
there is a remake of Star ocean 1 from SNES on PSN i didint know bout daT!!
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-10-28 08:55:55  
Leon Kasai said: »
Love the character art as usual. Still not going back to this dumpster fire of a game though.
Nice trailer nontheless.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-10-28 10:05:36  

Fafhogg wasn't in the game in 2002. In 2002 the game was JP only, the level cap was 50, and the HNMs of the day were Serket, Simurgh, and Roc.

Zilart zones were not yet accessible until late 2003 with the release of the game outside Japan and Rise of the Zilart expansion.
By Draylo 2023-10-28 22:48:15  
Chandler.. RIP
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-10-28 22:52:29  
Have tickets to the 3 hr taylor swift movie at amc tomorrow, wife is so excited

*pushes Bran off the ledge*
By Pantafernando 2023-10-29 02:41:34  
Are you excited too?
 Asura.Rekcuf
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-10-29 09:15:02  
Mathew Perry drowned in his own Pool, was he drunk was it suicide?
By Pantafernando 2023-10-29 14:01:07  
Well, most of storyline completed in Nier Automata, only more 2 main endings and a couple of bad endings to go.

I did a marathon of it this weekend, it was killing me seeing so many Nier content being suggested to me in YT, and I doing my best to avoid spoilers.

Well worth, nothing short of amazing this trip.

I also watched a couple of videos to help me improve my build. Kinda sucks only 3 or 4 hours of efficient farming was enough to make me go from struggling in normal mode to power creeping everything on difficult.

One thing I wonder, one of the main endings also placed me with 3 or 4 2-options choice.

I wonder if I would get more content if I choose them differently from what I choose.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22488 22489 22490 ... 22708 22709 22710