Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22492 22493 22494 ... 22708 22709 22710
By Draylo 2023-11-06 21:25:36  
I saw a comment saying it reminds you every 4 hours to refresh the screen but i guess that's able to be changed? I did sometimes keep XI on the screen for a long time, which obviously cant do with these, but if it's set to rest, hopefully it isn't annoying to wake it up. Never had a monitor like that.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-11-06 21:40:34  
It doesn't do it every 4hours and on the DW-F you can turn the notifications off

It'll automatically do a pixel/panel refresh when you turn off the monitor too
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2023-11-06 23:50:54  
Leon Kasai said: »
https://twitter.com/FFVII_EC_EN/status/1721710731316674982
YouTube Video Placeholder

This is not at all what I expected the first collab to be (the blitzball in the summer event had me expecting X), but I'm all for it!

But between this and WotV getting IX now too, I can't help but wonder if we were supposed to be getting some big announcement for IX that may have been cancelled, so we're just getting these thrown out alone. >_>; <_<;
Didn't expect Amarant/Salamander Tifa. Cool decision & design!
[+]
 Asura.Rekcuf
サーバ: Asura
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-11-07 13:12:09  
YouTube Video Placeholder

lol not ffxi related but lol
By Pantafernando 2023-11-07 13:27:17  
(ts important trying to stay fit as most as you can before you get old.

If you reach the age where youre at your weakest, but the load in your body is at its highest, naturally this will impact your own life quality.

Exactly during the time you need your life quality as in its prime.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-11-07 13:29:06  
What hes trying to say is at a certain age you need to work twice as hard for half the results.

If i could go back in time, the one thing I would tell younger me is an hour away from gaming to hit the gym will pay off in spades.
By Pantafernando 2023-11-07 13:47:57  
Im in my last playthrough in Nier Automata, about to finish the last quests and move on on this game, accomplishing everything I wanted from here.

But one thing i think funny is that indeed i think too obscene 2B lolita cloths on her, exposing her... parts once running or doing backflips.

So, after I unlocked some skins, I started to change her clothes. Now I only use her warrior armor, that cover her from top to bottom.

Problem solved

... or not!

I found the hard way the lolita dress is no worse than a full latex leotard.

Basically in my entire playthrough with her as lolita, I was never once slapped. While with her in latex... well, she slapped my stare 5 times already...
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-11-07 16:38:39  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
What hes trying to say is at a certain age you need to work twice as hard for half the results.
I think he is trying to say if you don't get into the habit of exercising when you are young you will regret it when you are old.

I think he is wrong but not wrong enough to argue about it.

Quote:
If i could go back in time, the one thing I would tell younger me is an hour away from gaming to hit the gym will pay off in spades.
Were I to live my life over there would be more horses, gas stoves (yes, I know), and perhaps a carpenter BF. I still wouldn't exercise.
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2023-11-07 16:52:44  
4 weeks
It just takes 4 weeks to lose progress in the gym

You are the product of how you were of the four weeks past.

Spend those four weeks increasing your arms don't expect your legs to do more.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-11-07 17:24:05  
y'all are quite correct- some of us just operate from the belief that we'd rather had 50 insane years of hard living and good stories vs 80 years of a beige life.

I knew about 14 years ago that choices I had made earlier would shorten my expectancy, and embraced it knowing that Norm MacDonald would come knocking with his scythe at some point sooner than those I grew up with...but I'd have the story of drinking in an Irish Pub with James Earl Jones. I took the stories.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-11-07 18:00:06  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
y'all are quite correct- some of us just operate from the belief that we'd rather had 50 insane years of hard living and good stories vs 80 years of a beige life.
I try to find the happy medium. I work out so that I can eat and splurge as much as I want while still having a healthy heart and toned body. It won't be 50 insane years or 80 beige years, but if I can split the difference and have 65 enjoyable years, I'll die happy.
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2023-11-07 18:52:02  
Lifting is true sloth.
I work out so I can be lazy in the rest of my life, especially when it is muscle matters.
By Dodik 2023-11-07 18:58:16  
Workouts should be fun, then it doesn't feel like a chore.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-08 07:36:54  
Awe ***the private servers have threads now

I guess we some slowbros
[+]
Administrator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2023-11-08 08:01:30  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Awe ***the private servers have threads now

I guess we some slowbros
Yeah, Scragg added that weeks ago.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-08 08:03:28  
No one ever goes in the main topics section, I was just there for the first time since bumping trollbuscade. Still completely missed it.

Nasomi not getting a topic is a choice, I guess
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-11-08 08:04:21  
I've eagerly awaited this day

Silent.

Patient.
[+]
Administrator
By Idiot Boy 2023-11-08 08:07:50  
Someone asked Scragg for that section, and those are the ones that were asked for.

I don't know much about the PS landscape. Is Nasomi big?
By Draylo 2023-11-08 08:09:24  
So there going to be a bot/3pp help section too? Where do we get to ask for these topics
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-08 08:14:00  
Idiot Boy said: »
Someone asked Scragg for that section, and those are the ones that were asked for.

I don't know much about the PS landscape. Is Nasomi big?

Naw, probably the smallest and/or deadest of them, but the oldest
[+]
Administrator
By Idiot Boy 2023-11-08 08:14:43  
Draylo said: »
3pp help section
I mean, Windower has had its own section for a decade. The core contributors are VIPs! There's a whole "Spellcast Scripting" subforum with individual job subforums!

Anyway, I didn't have anything to do with this particular decision, but I've long stood by the notion that this place should reflect the reality of things, even if I'm not excited about what that reality entails. Private servers are more and more common, so it was inevitable that eventually someone would get Scragg's ear on that.
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2023-11-08 08:44:30  
Dodik said: »

That's why I ride mountain bikes, it's engaging and fun, while also giving you a decent workout. I hate running and I don't like going to the gym, stationary bikes are boring and riding on the road petrifies me.

The sucky part is that, while mtb requires fitness, it doesn't give you the fitness to really excel at it, so I end up having to spend 2-3x a week in the gym just to not suck at riding bikes. I hate working out in the gym, but my desire to ride decently keeps me going back and the whole thing balances out I guess.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-11-08 09:11:42  
Re; fitness

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-11-08 09:16:06  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
I seem to have the stories without the hard living or beige life parts. Then again I'm only 79. I'll check again at 80 I suppose.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-11-08 09:19:37  
Dodik said: »
I'm really bad at multitasking with my brain, but I've discovered that I can do one physical and one mental task concurrently. So I do most of my exercise while I phone home. That's about 30 minutes per day almost every day.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-11-08 09:32:00  
The best way to workout is to find a good workout partner. I found one, and since then my workouts have never been more intense. Everyone should find a workout partner like Joe.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-11-08 09:33:25  
For me vr was the answer to getting active again post surgery. Not going to be joining any strongman tournaments but it burns calories and keeps my heart from seizing
[+]
Administrator
By Idiot Boy 2023-11-08 09:40:48  
PS5 in the same room as the treadmill, so I can grind while I grind.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2023-11-08 09:53:24  
Idiot Boy said: »
PS5 in the same room as the treadmill, so I can grind while I grind.

Same, unfortunately the treadmill needs oiled and the room is such an odd shape it's not a good angle. Also for some reason it is covered in stuffed animals.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22492 22493 22494 ... 22708 22709 22710