Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22493 22494 22495 ... 22709 22710 22711
By Pantafernando 2023-11-08 10:34:36  
Idiot Boy said: »
PS5 in the same room as the treadmill, so I can grind while I grind.

Thats a man of culture
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2023-11-08 11:34:18  
I wanna try one of those thin profile unmotorized treadmills but they are pricey and they seem to break a lot

Standing desks are great but what really makes them great is the ability to use them for things other than standing... Accessories!

Like indo boarding while running sortie
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-08 16:16:43  
God damn just a constant deluge of "the marvels" is the worst thing in existance!!!1!11one

Not the worst disney product, not the worst marvel product, not the worst movie, just the worst damn thing evar.
By Pantafernando 2023-11-08 16:33:11  
One of the worst things ever is being pressured by a dozen to fix a problem, but that problem is like contradicting everything you believe, and internet doesnt give any relevant hint about what’s happening
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-11-08 18:33:09  
Pantafernando said: »
One of the worst things ever is being pressured by a dozen to fix a problem, but that problem is like contradicting everything you believe, and internet doesnt give any relevant hint about what’s happening
How about the irrelevant?
By Draylo 2023-11-08 19:42:30  
Digimon movie was decent but needed more fight scenes and the story was kinda strange. Also don't like the voice changes they did for most of them... and the usual retconning of dub names to the forced JP names. Idk what is it with certain fans of stuff having to literally scream at nothing in movie theaters, it was like secondhand embarrassment. Literally someone saying something completely basic like hello and people are screaming laughing.
By Draylo 2023-11-08 20:25:49  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Yeah. The DW-F is cheaper in exchange for no gsync module and slightly lower max refresh rate

Thanks for the advice, ended up with the DW, liking it a lot so far its huge.. Is there a guide to maximizing the settings or optimal settings? My youtube videos have those black bars now, is that just because of how big it is

[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-11-09 06:22:31  
TFW Vivi is just done with everyone's ***and pulls out his gun.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-11-09 06:41:18  
Vivi from FF9?
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-11-09 08:05:06  
Yeah, it's the freebie from the IX crossover. Design is based on Vivi's Flame Staff.

Cloud's banner weapon is based on Zidane's Zorlin Shape (I would've expected Mage Masher), and Tifa's on Amarant's Duel Claws.

Curious what part 2 will be. I'm guessing Aerith will get a Garnet outfit and either Barret or Zack will get a Steiner outfit.
By fractalvoid 2023-11-09 08:09:07  
Draylo said: »
Yeah. The DW-F is cheaper in exchange for no gsync module and slightly lower max refresh rate

Thanks for the advice, ended up with the DW, liking it a lot so far its huge.. Is there a guide to maximizing the settings or optimal settings? My youtube videos have those black bars now, is that just because of how big it is

It's a 21:9 aspect ratio monitor so you probably need ultrawidify for youtube and other stuff.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ultrawidify/dndehlekllfkaijdlokmmicgnlanfjbi

I currently have a 27in 21:9 and a 16:9 but I'm debating on going to a bigger 21:9 so I'm interested to see how you like it.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-11-09 08:10:00  
I see.

I ould say that something was wrong when Vivi doesnt use hat and use guns.

But considering eveyrthing in this age is retconed and reverted, it wouldnt be that much surprise
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-11-09 08:11:41  

Settings are good out of the box, Oled doesn't really need tuning. You can choose to lower your max refresh rate to 144 in favor of 10bit color but this doesn't matter especially on nvidia cards since 8bit+dithering is practically the same thing visually to all but the most professional color graders.

You can also toggle between hdr 600 true black and peak 1000. Personally I notice next to no difference and keep it on true black mode.

Make sure gsync is enabled in the nvidia control panel, and if you want it to work on windowed/borderless windowed games check the box to enable that.

Far as black bars, 99% of youtube videos are shot in 16:9 or 4:3. Ultrawide is 21:9. You'll have those bars whenever you aren't doing something that supports Ultrawide resolutions.

Basically any game made in the last 5-10 years has support for UW. Also lets you use one monitor as two basically since you can just snap a different window to each half of the screen. This is good for productivity and whatnot.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-11-09 10:11:24  
Anyone's U Block Origin not working today?

I seem to be walled again, even doin' the ole purge caches update etc.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-11-09 10:16:11  
Asura.Vyre said: »

I don't use U Block Origin, but opening Youtube in a private window always seems to avoid their *** for me. Not a perfect solution, but good enough until plugins work again.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-11-09 12:39:50  

Dont fight against your destiny.

Watch the damn ad
By Draylo 2023-11-09 15:26:00  
Jeeze, nothing you buy lasts anymore before the next new thing but glad its upgraded lol

YouTube Video Placeholder

Pantafernando said: »

Dont fight against your destiny.

Watch the damn ad

I just did premium family and share it, the ads were too annoying
By Draylo 2023-11-09 15:30:53  

Settings are good out of the box, Oled doesn't really need tuning. You can choose to lower your max refresh rate to 144 in favor of 10bit color but this doesn't matter especially on nvidia cards since 8bit+dithering is practically the same thing visually to all but the most professional color graders.

You can also toggle between hdr 600 true black and peak 1000. Personally I notice next to no difference and keep it on true black mode.

Make sure gsync is enabled in the nvidia control panel, and if you want it to work on windowed/borderless windowed games check the box to enable that.

Far as black bars, 99% of youtube videos are shot in 16:9 or 4:3. Ultrawide is 21:9. You'll have those bars whenever you aren't doing something that supports Ultrawide resolutions.

Basically any game made in the last 5-10 years has support for UW. Also lets you use one monitor as two basically since you can just snap a different window to each half of the screen. This is good for productivity and whatnot.

I did notice there was no displayport cable in the box, so I used one I had and seemed to help over the HDMI ones. Then I changed the refresh rate and had to resize a bunch of things from my old monitor. The only thing I've disliked so far is how easily the fingerprints stay on the screen. It is super hard to clean it off for some reason, so now I feel like I need to use gloves to touch it lol.

fractalvoid said: »

It's a 21:9 aspect ratio monitor so you probably need ultrawidify for youtube and other stuff.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ultrawidify/dndehlekllfkaijdlokmmicgnlanfjbi

I currently have a 27in 21:9 and a 16:9 but I'm debating on going to a bigger 21:9 so I'm interested to see how you like it.

That makes sense, I'm enjoying it a lot so far. This is the first one I've had like this, and its really nice.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-11-09 20:13:49  
Ever Crisis said:
As of Nov. 9 6:00 PM PST, the Cloud & Tifa Crossover Draw is On Now.
Vol. 2 of the Crossover Draw is planned to be added from Nov. 16 and Vol. 3 from Nov. 23.
Square-Enix eyeing my wallet said:
Vol. 3
***. Time to invest in cowprint outfits, because I'm getting milked this time around.
I only have enough crystals saved to guarantee 2~3 outfits. Was only expecting there to be 4 like the other events, not 6. @_@;

Huh, this means the crossover will include all the party members.
Vivi and Steiner, bros 5 lyfe, both freebies.
Zidane and Amarant first banner.
Garnet, Freya, Quina, Eiko split between the other 2 banners.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently one of them will be Sephiroth in a "Kuja" outfit but without any of the good bits.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-09 20:22:48  
Loki season finale

Doom Patrol series finale

Invincible S2E2

Good tv day
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2023-11-09 21:35:00  
Randomly going through Mega Man X: Command Mission again on the PS2. It feels weird that my dash is Triangle and my menu is Circle. lol
[+]
By Draylo 2023-11-10 01:21:25  
Majority of the FF9 bring arts figures are worth 400~800 dollars now... this hobby is too insane. I bought 3 of the most expensive one, vivi and steiner, when they were new. Kicking myself now for selling off one of the Steiner I had.
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-11-10 01:22:22  
REDMAGES should get ARDOR SPELL AS ML50 like FF12 SPELL!! to have a good big nuke !!!
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-11-10 10:12:39  

Well, the Big Boat made her first appearance in months in Barcelona, re-commissioned for the 2024 Campaign.

The AC75s from the 2020 America's Cup are the official boat style and dimension regulations for the next 2 cups, largely due to the immense cost of these things....teams were looking for at least some reason to drop $60 million USD into a single boat before even the costs of operation and research equipment. Hence the AC40s for the Preliminary Regatta fill two roles: a cheaper platform for training and research as well as a more controllable boat for the Youth and Women's World Cups starting in a few years.

All great..but the lines these big boats cut, along with the immense power with them remains this wonderful balance of art and science; power and beauty.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-11-10 16:12:18  
Ahhh now that the week is finished, lemme rest my bones in my bed while i watch some good videos or read some good mangas.
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-11-11 05:11:28  
there is a kenshin remake like fma brotherhood!!
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-11-11 07:45:33  
Apparently it’s time for RWBY souls, lol

Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-11-11 08:19:08  
I done did it! I got every Empyrean WS unlocked!

*** you Devious Dice!

Now just need to quest Dimidiation and Exudation. Even though I never intend to seriously play GEO. And only mildly think, "Yeah, I guess I might play Rune if I had to play tank."

Animation and sound for Myrkr is like ASMR.

Last to get was Dagan. Didn't use it. Yet. I guess. Idk, should I try sneaking in some Ambu groups as WHM? I do have a Daybreak (and all the weapons from Lilith).

Also my brain kind of wants to remerit merited WSes and just put 1 merit in all of them, just to have'em.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-11-11 08:33:56  

Just take a quiet moment today, and instead of thanking a vet in a post, find one in person and shake their hand. Or do what the rest of us vets do on this day- remember those who didn't come home, or came home broken.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-11-11 11:27:53  
*/jobemote smn <Celebrindal>*
First Page 2 3 ... 22493 22494 22495 ... 22709 22710 22711