Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22499 22500 22501 ... 22709 22710 22711
By Draylo 2023-11-25 02:03:04  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Bunch of Disney plates, a waffle maker, and a ton of games this black Friday. Very good.

Where are the good game deals at??

I got a bunch of crap off amazon, but they like to lower stuff like 5 dollars and say its a sale so not sure if its really a big sale or not.

I did see a few statues I got reduced from 145 to 45 dollars... insane. Kind of annoying that I paid full price like a year ago.

The strangest streams of XI that randomly pop up on my feed, its weird but also interesting how they just happen upon or make content for it at this point

YouTube Video Placeholder

Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-11-25 07:52:00  
Draylo said: »
Where are the good game deals at??

I got a bunch of crap off amazon, but they like to lower stuff like 5 dollars and say its a sale so not sure if its really a big sale or not.

I buy 95% of my games on steam. Had a bunch of things I wanted for 50-80% off this time
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-11-25 12:11:41  
I buy 95% of my games on steam. Had a bunch of things I wanted for 50-80% off this time
I've got about a dozen games on my Steam Wishlist, but I've been getting a lot better about not buying things that I don't know for sure I want to play anytime soon. I almost bought the Mass Effect Trilogy, knowing one day I'm going to get the itch to marathon those three games again, but even then I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

The only thing I bought during this big sale was the expansion DLC for Cassette Beasts. It was only 10% off, but I knew I really liked that game and plan on getting back to it soon. More areas and monsters and stuff to explore for like $5 is a pretty sweet deal.
By Pantafernando 2023-11-25 16:23:45  
In those events with lots of kids, there are always those farts flying around there, where you clearly see the culprit stamped in their face.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-11-25 16:39:16  
Pantafernando said: »
In those events with lots of kids, there are always those farts flying around there, where you clearly see the culprit stamped in their face.
Usually trying to blame it on the dog.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2023-11-26 01:51:37  
Hope everyone is well!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-11-26 01:54:09  
Statistically, thats not possible
By Draylo 2023-11-26 21:49:47  
I'm good but i am starting to hate black friday. It rly burns me to see the same product i bought months ago on sale for 60% off. Im glad other people get it cheaper but it makes me not want to pre order anything anymore. Price should have been like that on release lol
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-26 22:02:44  
You pay premium to go first. Always have, you know better.

Unless it's a scalpable thing, then yeah.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-11-27 12:22:10  
Doing pretty crappy, really. But it's good to see you post again Skull!

Woke up Sunday after barely 4 hours sleep. Throat felt uber dry. Drank some water...

Started coughing and hacking up a lung. Pretty soon I was bent double over the toilet. Couldn't tell if I was gonna puke or just keep coughing. Started choking. Out came the blood. I coughed up more blood than I think I've ever coughed up in my life. It was mixed with some sputum and spit, but rather than being that typical loogie with a stripe of blood, it was like blood with stripe of loogie. I went on coughing this stuff up for like maybe 10 minutes, and had a devil of a time getting my breathing under control.

Being early Sunday, the cheap Urgent Care clinics were closed in my town. So I hit up a profoundly empty ER.

They did the Covid nose stab test, took a strep swab, and all the usual stuff. Stuck me in a waiting room.

I passed out in the waiting room. I think when I got jolted awake by the nurse practitioner entering, it'd been somewhere close to an hour.

She apologized for the wait. Told me all swabs and tests came back negative. She looked in on my ears, throat, breathing, and eyes.

She told me my eardrums are incredibly red. My breathing is OK. She said I clearly have double ear infections behind the drums, a sinus infection, and an upper respiratory infection that she can't identify. She said it looks like the beginnings of influenza, but it's too early to tell. I wasn't presenting enough symptoms, I guess.

She put me on an antibiotic and prilosec, just in case that small matter of that pesky blood I coughed up was coming from my guts instead of my throat/lungs.

Then sent me on my merry way. I haven't been billed yet, but I assume they'll charge me full price for an ER visit. Blegh(I am self pay).

I haven't coughed up anymore blood so far, but every time I cough up or dredge up a loogie, it feels like it hits something in my throat. There's pain and a bit of my gag reflex triggered.

I've called out of work yesterday and today. My boss is kinda itching. Typical boss shenanigans. God forbid she work a double or any of the hourlies work overtime. God forbid.

We don't get any sick leave in the company I work for. It's not required under state law, and if I've learned anything about the hotel company I work for these past 5~6 years it's that if it's not in the law, then they don't have it.

I guess it's from the doubling over and the coughing fit yesterday, but my back is sore like I did some sorta complex workout. From under my arms/shoudlers all throughout my upper back.

I wish it was just the flu. That I've toughed it out through at least a dozen times in my life.
By Pantafernando 2023-11-27 13:20:09  
How old are you?
By Pantafernando 2023-11-27 13:28:28  
Im on my flight, 2 or 3 children crying their lungs out.

2h flight

This will (not) be fun
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-11-27 13:51:44  
bought a piano, time to start conquering the last major instrument im interested in playing

piano music is a bit more confusing to read but not too bad
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-11-27 14:42:11  
Minimum sick days allowed in California is 3/year and goes up to 5/year in 2024. Kinda surprised your state allows zero days like that Vyre, that sucks.

Antibiotics sound wise since infection does make sense and just to give you peace of mind surrounding it. You got any acetominaphen/ibuprofen you can take? or did they give you something stronger instead

@skull
who is this bud and why is he appearing : P
By Afania 2023-11-27 15:29:09  
bought a piano, time to start conquering the last major instrument im interested in playing

piano music is a bit more confusing to read but not too bad

Piano iz the best! ;D practiced it for years, paid for expensive lessons when I was in college, participated in casual piano performance, good times :D
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-11-28 12:57:23  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Minimum sick days allowed in California is 3/year and goes up to 5/year in 2024. Kinda surprised your state allows zero days like that Vyre, that sucks.

Antibiotics sound wise since infection does make sense and just to give you peace of mind surrounding it. You got any acetominaphen/ibuprofen you can take? or did they give you something stronger instead

@skull
who is this bud and why is he appearing : P
Have my own pantry of meds and other sundries.

She put on the diagnosis page I can take acetometaphin or ibuprofen for any pains or fever.

I haven't had any fever yet, but ever since the day after my muscles are barely functional. @_@
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-11-28 15:23:44  
Asura.Vyre said: »
I haven't had any fever yet, but ever since the day after my muscles are barely functional.

Take Dr. Popeye's advice!

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-11-28 15:27:55  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
I haven't had any fever yet, but ever since the day after my muscles are barely functional.

Take Dr. Popeye's advice!

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2023-11-28 23:13:01  
I was driving and saw someone in a black jeep that had a mostly black license plate. The plate number was "XXDRKXX". I would be sorely disappointed if I were to discover that such a vehicle does not belong to an edgy Final Fantasy Dark Knight.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-11-28 23:50:25  

terrifying
By Pantafernando 2023-11-29 01:21:00  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I was driving and saw someone in a black jeep that had a mostly black license plate. The plate number was "XXDRKXX". I would be sorely disappointed if I were to discover that such a vehicle does not belong to an edgy Final Fantasy Dark Knight.

FFXI much
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-11-29 02:15:28  
I'm *** done having to deal with ***-for-brains RDM trusts when on RNG or COR. None of the support trusts SE implemented are worth the boogers they pick from their noses- but locking melee RNGs and CORs into Arciela or KoH is just cruel.

There's a difference between ensuring that players prefer fellow players to make parties with versus making support trusts liabilities more than their purpose.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-29 02:27:24  
It's a ***system, purposely made worse than it needed to be and very easily remedied by the ability to simply disable spells/rolls you don't want.
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2023-11-29 02:56:26  
Is no one going to comment on the fact that we have hit page 22,500?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-11-29 03:30:32  
Wooo! 22,500 pages! I bet Wakatramp never saw it going on this long when he created the thread!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-29 07:16:18  
yaknow. Why the hell does note++ need a god damn update literally every time I open the damn thing.

It's a notepad for christs sake.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-11-29 09:48:22  
Odin.Senaki said: »
I avoided doing so.
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-11-29 11:04:43  
Dissidia Opera Omnia is officially dying. EoS February 29th; same day VII Rebirth comes out.
https://twitter.com/DissidiaFFOO/status/1729711814836187442

But the Ever Crisis Christmas event starts today! Santa Tifa! Santa Aerith!
https://twitter.com/FFVII_EC_EN/status/1729745253433798696

Odin.Senaki said: »
Woo! 22,500!
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-11-29 12:41:28  
With how ever crisis is performing it ain't long for this world either
First Page 2 3 ... 22499 22500 22501 ... 22709 22710 22711