Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22501 22502 22503 ... 22709 22710 22711
 Asura.Rekcuf
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-11-30 15:15:34  
yay Queue !!
By Draylo 2023-11-30 17:08:06  
Redoing my display after having moved. Still a few in storage I need to find.

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-11-30 17:57:57  
My Ruspix's plate was charged, so today I decided I was tired of my steady diet of Leeches and Hecte-eyes.

Went around in Sortie and found the small NMs. The leech, Porxie, and Bhoot go down pretty easy.

That damn fomor though... I gotta get it alone in the hall.

I was on RDM which only has about 140 JP. First run I fooked up and died to a lone Demisang Monk because Apururu just suddenly became a bump on a log, chilling with 1200 MP.

Second run went better. Mr. Deleterious Demisang was in the southern Acuexs, so the pull was simple. A WHM body with a mushroom club but warrior relic feet. I was using two tanks just in case Aegis Schism shenanigans were declared.

*alarm sounds*

Aegis Schism shenanigans were declared. Like seven times. #6 took out EV finally cause of an instant follow up with Realmrazer? 7 took out Valaineral like he was paper mache.

Good ole D.D. was super low at this point, so I chainspelled and kept putting up stoneskin when it dropped. As it got to a sliver I just spammed Fire V. Second one finished it off.

Yay 1000 Galli and a blue rock. Errr Rakaznar Sapphire.

Still haven't gotten any +1 earrings though. And only a single Eikondrite so far.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-01 11:54:50  
Holy ***, Godzilla Minus One must be phenomenal.

A 96% from critics and a 97% audience, got dayam.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-12-01 13:02:28  
https://youtu.be/KyCv6nxnEqA

holy ***, day 2 in Jeddah shaped up beautifully- in particular Race Two. 6 boat regatta that ended up looking like 3 concurrent match races at once!

The Italians are testing out their new Helmsman, a 19 year old who wasn't even allowed to train in a competitive boat til 3 months ago due to age restrictions, and he is *** fearless. These "One Design" AC40s (meaning no alterations to the tech is allowed) are proving this Cup may be won on the simulator as much as on the water, because that kid is duelling against unquestionably the most seasoned helmsmen in the business, and more than holding his own.

Still personally feel that coming to Jeddah was a mistake in terms of what's best for the sport (conditions on the Red Sea have been known for centuries to be very random and hard to predict; not even going to touch the political implications of the Saudi Royal Fund getting into more sportswashing), but I cannot deny the visuals of sailing at this incredibly historic location is stunning.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-12-01 16:17:37  
Aaah, so tired

Someone come here and caress my dog groin
 Asura.Rekcuf
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-12-01 19:22:28  
was there for 6 days my self, but not for the Sport.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-01 19:36:00  
More successful in tonight's Sortie. Made uhm... 3400 galli.

D.D. was right at the top of a hall south of the entrance Acuexes :3

Leech was over in Acuexes close to Hecte Eyes

Porxie was in the fire elementals... trying to become bacon?

Bhoot was RIGHT SMACK IN THE CORSES

Some weird happenings. I got a lot of, "open door receive chest" chests. One of'em gave me a sapphire.

But I ran through the skeletons in C with just sneak. Idk. Three of them agro'd me though? I guess they're part sight or touch or something? Well, they're certainly no fomors.

I killed all three, and a chest popped out and I got a temp item I didn't have before. (perplexing cause my brother took me through Sortie my 2nd time in, and he said we got all the ones that could be got solo, so I guess he missed one or figured we couldn't meet the requirements? Was blessed to have him show me around a bit, cause he's always rocking out with his ML30something KC Ranger with his Belly Bow Rsomethingteen and his Trueflights for 75k+ damage.

Guess I could look it up, but I kind of like the mystery...
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-12-01 21:40:26  
Yeah skeletons aggro sight.

You might've gotten one of the shards. If you MB 3 skeletons (if the MB doesn't kill) you will get the brown box for the shard.

If you're having fun wandering around figuring stuff out by yourself by all means enjoy yourself, but there are a couple really good guides out there if you want help planning a route.

The wiki page for Sortie will tell you all the objectives and how to get any chest you're after. A lot of these aren't things you'll figure out randomly in a solo run.
 Asura.Rekcuf
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-12-01 22:22:15  
finally 20/25 In season of discovery
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-12-01 22:58:21  
Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
That's really unusual, is that just a Sortie thing? Or are they maybe like T(H) or something?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-12-01 23:19:30  
If that was the case, they would still aggro if you had invisible up and ran by them.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-12-02 09:28:48  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
That's really unusual, is that just a Sortie thing? Or are they maybe like T(H) or something?
Its been a bit but don't all undead blood agro?
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-12-02 10:07:52  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Yeah, but it sounds like only a few of them aggroed. That makes it sound to me like maybe the mobs were True Hearing and he just got close, or maybe those Skeletons really were Sight for some reason. Because yeah blood aggro is usually really long-range, and to only aggro a couple of them sounds wrong to me.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-02 10:15:00  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Yeah, but it sounds like only a few of them aggroed. That makes it sound to me like maybe the mobs were True Hearing and he just got close, or maybe those Skeletons really were Sight for some reason. Because yeah blood aggro is usually really long-range, and to only aggro a couple of them sounds wrong to me.
Sortie is a strange place.

You gotta like get naked at a teleporter to get a key.

You gotta huzzah at another one to get a key.

You gotta killed three mobs with Abject in the name with magical single target elemental magic x3 to get another.

You gotta rest in a specific hallway for one tock.

You gotta WS certain mobs from behind.

You gotta kill certain mobs in 30 seconds after engage.

Skeletons have sockets for eyes, I guess.

You gotta kill Fomors in specific job orders.

You gotta kill all of one type of job.

You gotta kill D.D. and then three right after him in a row.

You gotta walk at minimum walking speed from the entrance of Sortie to the a specific teleporter. If you speed up past minimum walking speed at all, then you have to start over.
By Jetackuu 2023-12-02 10:19:10  
That zone has always had weird aggro. Vagary is weird rules too. It's pantsonhead.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-12-02 10:41:06  
Asura.Vyre said: »
You gotta walk at minimum walking speed from the entrance of Sortie to the a specific teleporter. If you speed up past minimum walking speed at all, then you have to start over.

You can be at max move speed for this, your move speed has nothing to do with it. You just can't use the teleporters.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-02 11:06:12  
My brother made me walk :O
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-12-02 11:18:42  
Your brother trolled the *** out of you
[+]
By Wordspoken 2023-12-02 11:25:27  
to be fair, that's very much a brother thing to do
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-12-02 14:01:31  
It's also a very "FFXI" thing to misunderstand a cryptic game mechanic and spread it like wildfire XD
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-12-02 14:10:19  
Im finishing XB3: FR, and whil
E the expansion has a good story for the limited size, the post ending thing seems completely rushed and poorly made.

Basically i can clear the game at lv50, with majority of unlocks cleared.

But then, the game introduces 4 "endgame" enemies: a lv60, 70, 85 and 100.

But the thing is that there isnt any camp with regular foe past lv50ish. All abilities and gears are already available.

So, basically the only improvement for endgame is... leveling.

Ive been thinking that, if major power up is lv up, thats a poor design. All 3 XB i had max lvl way before i had gear and stuffs maxed.

But now i need to lvl from 50 to 100 either with bosses or with low lv mobs, only so that i can beat the game strongest mob.

Still debating if i should do it. Game is pretty stagnant after the first clear. Grinding lv is something that i consider outdated
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-12-02 14:26:57  
It's also a very "FFXI" thing to misunderstand a cryptic game mechanic and spread it like wildfire XD
Did you try touching the ebon panels in the right order?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-12-02 15:12:37  
Fallout announced on Amazon prime ... /sigh

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-12-02 15:28:02  
that free 2day shipping thing isn't even true anymore smh

im like 2 hours from a warehouse and it still takes a week for my "prime delivery" ***to arrive now

Anyway I'm expecting this to go the same way as Halo, LotR, etc.. Total abortion and sacrilege to the source material
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-12-02 17:11:17  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
that free 2day shipping thing isn't even true anymore smh
Last time I tried to return something they were only going to refund me about half. And even with a subscription, Prime TV is only giving us garbage movies now. If you want anything even halfway decent, you either have to "Rent or Buy".

My credit card expired 2 days ago, so now's the best time for me to reassess anything I'm subscribed for.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-12-02 17:15:15  
also for some things, the 'free' prime shipping is subsidized in item price. you can easily see this by looking at something on amazon, logging out of your account/going incognito and looking at that same thing. the prime account's price will be a bit higher.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-12-02 17:18:41  
also for some things, the 'free' prime shipping is subsidized in item price. you can easily see this by looking at something on amazon, logging out of your account/going incognito and looking at that same thing. the prime account's price will be a bit higher.
Yep. No such thing as "free". I've started incorporating the term "complimentary" in my everyday speech.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-12-02 18:43:46  
If you want free stuff you will have to pay for it.

P. T. Barmum's estimate was SO consertive.
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-12-02 20:27:43  
Aw yeah, next part of the Ever Crisis Christmas story is out. Wonder if this means our next playable character will be coming around the same time as the Steam version launch.
First Page 2 3 ... 22501 22502 22503 ... 22709 22710 22711