Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22505 22506 22507 ... 22710 22711 22712
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Raytheon
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2023-12-06 17:24:38  
Draylo said: »
My last place raised the rent 1k per month. Having moved from there though the prices are outrageous all over. paying almost 10 dollars for a single mango here lol, literally everything sky high in prices. That must be Brooklyn or Queens? 2BR in Manhattan almost over 6k now.

Wife and I were ready to buy a couple years ago, we were living in northern VA at the time (having just moved from southern AZ where we were paying $1,300/mo) paying $3,800/mo in rent, in a Zestimated $800,000 house that'd I'd never want to buy, on a postage stamp of property. We looked in all of VA/WV/PA/MD areas but couldn't find anything for realistic prices for what we wanted in a home until we looked in Ohio of all places.

We found a 5,000sqft home on 2.5 acres in the rural countryside (while still somehow getting 2Gb fiber to the house) for $465k. We both work remote so we had the luxury to pretty much move wherever we wanted.
[+]
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2023-12-06 17:39:19  
Draylo said: »
Did you guys just resonate more with XIVs storyline to get the posters or is it a lack of merch from XI, I rarely see people with XI merch.

The last time I was able to get real merch for XI was Anime Expo 2007 in Long Beach, CA. They had an XI booth there and they sold the OST for base game up to Wings expac.

Also, I think the fact that they made XIV merch so readily available, especially at Fanfest, makes it super easy as well.

Buddy of ours in LS just got back from Japan couple months ago, where he visited the FFXI store/museum. We had our annual meetup last month and he brought us back a Ranperre gold piece and they had these mystery "A" and "B" packs of art magnets, mine are the waterfall to Norg and the Dawnmaiden art. (One of the guys pulled Judgment Day):

I've also got this super beat-up ToAU stand-up poster of Odin:
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-12-06 18:04:31  
yeah ive got a whole XI shelf w/ merch, just nothin on the walls!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-06 19:24:13  
Y'all are so ***' neat. I'm impressed!
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-12-06 19:45:58  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Y'all are so ***' neat. I'm impressed!

they also look like they have a lot more fun too, mine is 99% just boring work from home healthcare crap these days with something secret playing on the wall lol

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-06 20:22:53  
My room is my desktop on a big desk with a 1440p monitor, my laptop to the left, a TV to my right and my 55 inch plasma behind me that my fiancee usually games on. The rest of the room is sort of in squalor. I am very much a slob, and I have no wall decorations at all lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-12-06 20:24:27  
Asura.Vyre said: »
My room is my desktop on a big desk with a 1440p monitor, my laptop to the left, a TV to my right and my 55 inch plasma behind me that my fiancee usually games on. The rest of the room is sort of in squalor. I am very much a slob, and I have no wall decorations at all lol
HI-5
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-12-06 20:43:06  
They are serious? I mean soda & bug spray combo?

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
I need to get the *** out of new york - Fen paying 2250 and my place isn't even half that big(2 bedroom with parking space and garage).
This is not Manhattan. Has to be outer boroughs. I didn't know there were boroughs THAT far out.

Asura.Clintbeastwood said: »
We're actually coming into the city to take the kids shopping and eat pizza in a couple weeks (John's on Bleaker is the best, don't @ me)
Been that way since before I was a teen aged beatnik. I try to eat there every time I visit the city. One time I tried but it had been discovered, 1 hour wait.....
[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-12-06 20:49:40  
Woo! Ever Crisis is out on Steam!
Datamining reveals Bahamut coming soon, so Crisis Core is probably next story update. Little longer before Yuffie yet... More time to save crystals and draw tickets (of which the Bahamut countdown event seems to give a ton). :I

EDIT: Steam version is still under maintenance. Can download but not play yet. :<

EDIT2: Lmao, not completing the achievements any time soon.

EDIT3: Game is up! 20gb download. Good ol' crazy SE filesizes.
[+]
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2023-12-06 22:44:59  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Been that way since before I was a teen aged beatnik. I try to eat there every time I visit the city. One time I tried but it had been discovered, 1 hour wait

100% Portnoy's fault lol.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-12-06 23:38:23  
It works! And all the party settings carry over!

It looks so good! Everything running so smooth feels weird now after emulating lol.
I was right about the ad gems though; no alternative like a Steam-only login bonus, so gonna have to pop on the emulator once a day for those still.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-12-07 01:40:47  
I wish reading a full book was as easy as buying them.

Ive just bought 3 new ebooks. Around $200.

I always think that if I could read all of them in a day, I would increase maybe 100% my productivity at work.

But Im not reading 300 pages in a month unfortunelly. No when I have so much going on in my daily like (uni and work).
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-12-07 01:41:54  
I almost bought twice the same book, because I bought it way beforee.

I didnt remember I had bought it already
 Asura.Gweivyth
user: gweiv
By Asura.Gweivyth 2023-12-07 01:46:23  
Leon Kasai said: »

It looks so good! Everything running so smooth feels weird now after emulating lol.
I was right about the ad gems though; no alternative like a Steam-only login bonus, so gonna have to pop on the emulator once a day for those still.
Hey thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna go download it now. I was waiting for it to come to Steam cause I have a tough time playing mobile games. :)
By Pantafernando 2023-12-07 02:16:52  
Hey, i just found a video that reviewed FFIX in 20 mins

I suppose i never gotcha the plot prologue, about Terra, but interestingly, this is about the same theme of NieR Replicant/Automata and Xenosaga/blade: when facing the risk of extinction, mankind only way to survive is to separate body and soul, lumping all the souls in a container, hoping that, in the end, those souls can regain a body so they can keep resume living.

But kinda… in all medias, this plan always ended in failure, because the “holy realm of the body” is always taken by current living beings, turning the souls the antagonists.

Maybe its a hidden meaning of that is to dismiss the instinct of surviving: everyone has a finite time in the world. Once its over, just let it go, because next living things have their turn, and the past ones arent wanted or needed anymore
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-12-07 10:03:43  
Asura.Gweivyth said: »
Hey thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna go download it now. I was waiting for it to come to Steam cause I have a tough time playing mobile games. :)
I hope you enjoy it!
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2023-12-07 11:47:59  

Might check it out but man I got to many games to play now lol...
By Pantafernando 2023-12-07 12:23:32  
Well, i finally come to terms with my Kindle….

I place it in front of the stationary bike while i can study and do some exercises without hurting too much of my leg lower part
[+]
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-12-07 14:03:06  
I LOVE WARLOCK TANKS IN SEASON OF DISCOVERY ALTHO THEY DONT TAKE US FOR RAIDS WE CAN STILL DPS IN RAIDS YAY!

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-12-07 16:54:17  
Game awards tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLbgCqlSopE
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-12-07 19:54:31  
*** yes! Tenkaichi 4 at last!

Also
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2023-12-07 20:28:41  

The new Mana game looks nice. I hope we can avoid janky map creation mechanics and go from there. Give us the more traditional Seiken Densetsu 1-3 style game and we golden.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-12-07 20:47:08  
YES
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2023-12-07 21:19:30  
When the trailer dropped at The Game Awards they didn't actually show it in full, it was just in the backdrop of a live musical performance. I'm glad they actually released something of substance.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-07 21:38:43  
Best RPG;
[+]
By Draylo 2023-12-07 21:44:15  
So excited for that game
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-12-07 21:50:24  
Nice, XVI's first DLC drops tonight!

Can't wait to pick up the Complete Edition when it comes to PC.

And Monster Hunter! Figured this was due since Rise's DLC wrapped up.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-12-07 22:04:16  
hell yeah BG3 goty

also WF looking THICC

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-08 09:02:28  
Completely missed the game awards, only seeing the aftermath on social media and here.

Was too busy yesterday in XI making heaps of progress.

First off, got more recordings done. Then my brother's Sortie static was missing members so they were shouting, and my plate was up and I joined them. I think it was just a casual run mainly due to my lack of master levels and gear and Sortie prog, but we killed actual ground floor bosses which was new and exciting for me!

Ghatjot (haha revenge for the one time I tried it solo without knowing its gimmick)

And then whatever the Balamor clone is named.

Neat! We also ran around and got all the minor NMs, but I screwed up and entered C early, so we had to come back and rematerialize for the Bhoot at the end.

First time we fought Bhoot though, it got Sleepga II off, and I had hate, so I was the only one awake, and nobody else had stage 2 primes to put on to wake themselves, so I'm there fighting it, and I've made a habit of carrying Vile Elixirs with me everywhere as they're so potent and relatively cheap.

I was able to finish it off before everyone woke up, but during the fight the COR was like, "JUST SUPER JUMP!" And I'm like, "Home boy, I have 517 JP. I ain't got Super Jump."

Was a nice 10k run. Twice my best solo runs so far!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-08 09:12:42  
After that me and my brother duo'd V1 Frog on Normal. It was so easy that way, especially if we lucked out and had no adds, we were able to spam it about 18 times before he had to sleep for work.

Me on WAR, him on THF. His dual box on WHM/blm. Kupipi, Apururu, and Koru Moru.

I'd enter in Karieyh/Republic Plat medal, and meditate. By the time he got Pro/shell/boost/etc. up, I'd be at around 800TP.

Engage, I voke. We build TP a bit. Sekkanoki > Requiescat > SB > Frag > TA Mandalic Stab > Light.

Req was almost no damage, but Savage Blade was like 20~40k with a 12~25k Frag. Then Mandalic Stab was 22~35k, with a 58~60k Light.

Frog would rocket down to half HP off high damage rolls, and by then Haste Samba and Haste II were generally up on both of us. I'd get TP almost as fast as my bro through retaliates/damage taken from spells. Sometimes we'd get it killed before chainspell wore off, and then there'd be no adds. THose fights were like 2~3 minute affairs.

When the adds did come out, it got chaotic. They resisted his dual box's ES Sleepga sometimes, I guess they have PLD resist sleep trait? Usually we could stabilize it enough though, I could get hate on a resisted frog, and my brother the other, and we'd finish off main frog. Then the adds themselves could take ages. But still generally 7ish minute runs.

Pretty much operation lightspeed for me. Made Ullr.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22505 22506 22507 ... 22710 22711 22712