Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22621 22622 22623 ... 22627 22628 22629
By Draylo 2024-06-11 21:02:20  
More like people didn't have time to waste on a long poll, nobody wants to do them. Would love a Dino Crisis remake, but I want a megaman legends one too. idk if its just me but megaman legends was the only megaman game I even liked, and the same for most sonic games where I mostly liked adventure. They have tons of fans for those two games and the companies completely ignore them.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-06-11 23:23:43  
Well that was a seriously boring episode.

And only half told. Going to get another 45 minutes of the same thing. Yay?
By kishr 2024-06-12 00:54:48  
https://www.jp.square-enix.com/music/sem/page/ff14/primals/dbd/

FFXIV band, The Primals, have a concert coming up in September.

Bought the bag, black shirt and neck towel.
Arrives in early September, tickets go on sale this Saturday.
It's in Yokohama, about a hour train ride from my house.
Buying a ticket for sure.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-06-12 01:48:10  
Good morning you who earns 50% more of your segments. Also, good morning you who earns only 10% more of your segments.

And also, good morning you who earns 50% AND 10% of segments in your odyssey run.

Because math is that amazing.
By Pantafernando 2024-06-12 01:59:23  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Who's ready for spacelesbians!

Repeated answer, but oh, well, not my fault
By Afania 2024-06-12 02:08:40  
RadialArcana said: »
82% men (surely a typo, the internet told me women are 50% of gamers)

"Capcom game" doesn't represent all the game genre lol. Most of Capcom game are hardcore action game or fighting game, that's mostly target at males.

Most female that I know of irl play more social games, match three, city management, narrative adventure game or Yaoi/Otome game. Capcom doesn't make those. (Though phoenix wright feels Yaoi-ish sometimes....)
By Afania 2024-06-12 02:17:25  
Viciouss said: »
https://captown.capcom.com/en/super_elections/1

Comcast vote results

Strong DMC love. Not good enough to carry 16, but now it makes (more) sense.

Surprising amount of Dino Crisis. Most wanted new game out of all capcom games. Interesting.

Capcom needs to do a better job of advertising their super elections, only 70k Americans responded? 250k total votes isn't even 1% of their player base. Poll results fun to look at, nothing more.

It seems to me that most voters are hardcore Capcom fans. Monster hunter should be the most popular Capcom title. But a lot of players are probably casual player who plays because their friends play. They probably don't give a damn about other Capcom games.

Personally I voted for DarkStalkers as most wanted sequel. But I expected my choice being in the minority ;(

My favorite Capcom games are Megaman X1 and Devil May cry 5. I don't want a sequel for those though.
By Pantafernando 2024-06-12 02:32:41  
How would you feel asking for an explanation of an unknown concept, and dude answering with another new unknown concepts?

Real example: whats an applicative functor?
Answer: its a class of monoidal functor
By Afania 2024-06-12 02:35:32  
Strong DMC love. Not good enough to carry 16, but now it makes (more) sense.

This has nothing to do with DMC popularity.... personally I think DMC battle system design philosophy is extremely good and it is a fairly good choice for action rpg kind of game: better than design philosophy of FF15 at least. And I am never a fan of FF7R's hybrid system that feels more like turn based than action.

(Whether FF16's battle system execution fully replicated DMC fun or not is another discussion)

DMC battle system strongly focus on freedom of expression and wide variety of viable choices. That's exactly what I would expect from playing a rpg game: freedom of expression and tons of choices. I prefer it far more than "dev really wants me to use certain move at specific situation" approach like FF7R.

Too bad a lot of people only look at DMC's cheesy presentation style and quickly dismissed it as a not-so-serious game or something.
By RadialArcana 2024-06-12 03:47:06  
I wonder if Viciouss has preordered the collectors ultimate edition of Dragon Age Veilguard yet.

Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-06-12 07:15:46  
Afania said: »
Monster hunter should be the most popular Capcom title

My favorite Capcom games are Megaman
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-06-12 09:20:05  
Josiahafk said: »
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Manitoba is probably in some kind of power saving mode cause of the heat, provincal wide ban on interwebs shitpostingp.
manitoba is 97% renewable hydro electric power sourced so they are pretty immune to most power shortage and fossil fuel woes lol
As the American southwest proved hydro power is not immune to drought.

That said neither Washing state nor Manitoba has anything to worry about for a decade or two yet. I think.
By Afania 2024-06-12 09:55:21  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
My favorite Capcom games are Megaman

It's MegaMan X not MegaMan yo! D; they are not the same!
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-06-12 09:58:38  
they are not the same!
:'(
By Afania 2024-06-12 10:53:49  
they are not the same!
:'(

[+]
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2024-06-12 11:42:08  
I wonder if Viciouss has preordered the collectors ultimate edition of Dragon Age Veilguard yet.

I just saw the preview and it looks so bad.

I was hoping they'd take a lesson from BG3 and stick with D&D rules instead of take the SE approach of moving to simplified action combat. I don't mind the aesthetics or art style, but the combat looks blech.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-06-12 12:01:26  
Squares twitch doing a pride month "podcast"

We're pushing DEI
(Shim's words, not mine)

Sell your stocks now
By RadialArcana 2024-06-12 12:17:43  
BG3 does everything you would want it to do, perfectly. It looks really good graphically and artistically, you know it's a game that likes to fly a little close to the sun (bear thing etc makes you know they will take risks which makes it exciting), combat looks good (for what it is), the characters are extremely appealing (which obviously matters since both of these games are glorified dating sims), the trailer was killer, the story looked great.

The graphics in this DA game look like ***, the art style change sucks, you know it will be politically correct and boring cause of course it will, the characters are intentionally ugly as fk, the combat looks bad, the particle effects are messy to the point its tiring to look at, the monster designs are bad (floating demons lol), the pop up UI is awful, the story they showed has no catch that makes you want to engage with it, the trailer is lame. It does nothing well at all.

I think everyone had low expectations cause modern Bioware is a loldev and it's 2024, but they shattered the floor and are digging all the way down with this one.
[+]
By Viciouss 2024-06-12 12:36:50  
Well if the resident troll hates something this much, it will probably end up being good.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-06-12 12:50:31  
Bioware
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-06-12 12:51:33  
Asura.Iamaman said: »
I was hoping they'd take a lesson from BG3 and stick with D&D rules instead of take the SE approach of moving to simplified action combat. I don't mind the aesthetics or art style, but the combat looks blech.
The last time I played an online D&D game, and I cannot remember which one or when*, it PERFECTLY replicated the P&P D&D experience. Combat that would take a few minuets in real time took 15 or 20 minuets.

Thank you but I will pass.

*Perhaps during the XIV 1.x - 2.0 gap?
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-06-12 14:01:46  
Bioware

>me getting the 100th email from Square Enix saying I can come back and play ff14 for free
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-06-12 16:18:06  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Manitoba is probably in some kind of power saving mode cause of the heat, provincal wide ban on interwebs shitpostingp.
manitoba is 97% renewable hydro electric power sourced so they are pretty immune to most power shortage and fossil fuel woes lol

That said neither Washing state nor Manitoba has anything to worry about for a decade or two yet. I think.
There are 1.42 million lakes around the entire planet bigger than 0.1 square Kilometer in size.

62% of all of them are in Canada.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-12 16:36:44  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Kilometer
SPEAK AMERICAN YOU MOTHER CANUCKER
[+]
By jubes 2024-06-12 16:48:29  
looks like diapers weren't enough for Amazon, just got an email about Amazon Pharmacy. didn't check prices or anything yet, but in my particular case getting meds delivered would be pretty nice.

eh, evidently its been around for a few years. news to me
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-06-12 17:00:23  
Wait until they find an ozempic supplier

Biggest thing ever
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-06-12 17:25:19  
Wait until they find an ozempic supplier

Biggest thing ever
"Ozempick - 11 available from third party seller totallydenmarktotally69, and 5 used available"
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-06-12 17:25:41  
Thats the third week in a row that Im getting a cold gradually during the week.

Its a cycle that wear me down, then weekend can fix me a little, then rinse repeat.

The difference now is that Im already in bad shape and its still wednesday. Not looking forward to more 2 days physically at work.

I guess Im having loads of trouble to get used to 5 days at office. And I can ask for hybrid only in August.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-06-12 18:46:43  
you waste my triple word score on "Ea?"!??!?!

my triple?!?!?
MY TRIPLE?!

Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-06-12 19:00:25  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »

There are 1.42 million lakes around the entire planet bigger than 0.1 square Kilometer in size.

62% of all of them are in Canada.
I am positive you are aware of this but...

Hydro power needs rivers, not lakes.
First Page 2 3 ... 22621 22622 22623 ... 22627 22628 22629