Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22645 22646 22647 ... 22680 22681 22682
By Draylo 2024-07-13 17:52:37  
The loving and accepting left. That's nuts
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-13 17:55:47  
False Flag. Near miss on purpose. That big *** body and they clip an ear, nope. 4 foot wide 400 pound sack of ***and they hit an ear. Come on now.
By Viciouss 2024-07-13 18:17:26  
radical right doing its thing over there.
By Draylo 2024-07-13 18:18:05  
Probably because they had to assemble something small to get past all that security. Didn't look fake to me. But tons of ppl spinning that already, he had no reason to fake that.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-13 18:20:18  
"No reason" except the publicity stunt of it and all the *** lunatics reactions. Fake blood and a photo op.

"no reason"

We're all gonna get banned though. So.
By Draylo 2024-07-13 18:21:22  
He was already way ahead in almost every poll after all of the recent crap joe pulled and especially the debate. Why would be need to do that? Does not make sense
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-07-13 18:28:57  
There is zero chance of it being staged, that's just silly. The intelligence agencies are going to be all over this, it will be investigated and the person will be found becasue stuff like this isn't acceptable to any side.

If it could be staged, your country is a joke. That's not just going to be something that is possible in a first world country like the US.

It's just some potato head.
[+]
By Afania 2024-07-13 18:35:26  
RadialArcana said: »
For instance you can have DNA evidence but find ways to discredit it or find technical ways to have it be made inadmissible due to incorrect signatures or something.

This is because an evidence obtained using bad methods does not real justice. Witness can be bribed or they can lie. Evidence can be obtained by cops beating up innocents or made up.

Again, in less developed countries this is VERY common.

Therefore it is perfectly justified that this kind of evidence can be questioned in the system. That's justice.

RadialArcana said: »
for instance if the jury is majority women you can show that the witness hit his wife or something and make the jury less willing to accept his testimony.

One thing about the nature of justice that a lot of people ignored is people's gut feelings. There are a lot of grey/subjective areas when it comes to opinions on justice and punishments. Such as: "if this witness is a "bad guy", should I trust them?"

However if a crime is an undeniable fact then there should be secondary evidence to support it in this case. Then the lawyers can not do anything against it. People's testimony is never going to be an reliable evidence to begin with.

I think you really overestimated how much a lawyer can change the outcome. I see rich people and powerful politicians go to jail irl all the time. Even good lawyers can never save them all. It's very easy to find plenty of rl examples to debunk the statement that evidence doesn't work and rich people never go to jail because they have money for good lawyers.
By Draylo 2024-07-13 18:45:39  
Just so unreal, we are in a historic moment. To think something like this in 2024, how bad things are
[+]
By Viciouss 2024-07-13 18:47:55  
Surprised it took this long tbh. Violence is his thing. They killed the shooter already, no surprise there.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-07-13 18:51:23  
Draylo said: »
Just so unreal, we are in a historic moment. To think something like this in 2024, how bad things are

We had a similar event back in 2018.

Same discussion if it was staged or not.

In our case, the attempt aas a stab. The aftrrmath seemed kinda bad because even nowaday i read that guy needing to go to hospital for some infection.

The one who stabbed him was arrested, but then the judge decided he had mental problems, and went lightly at him, at worst, sending him to health care.

And that episode simply ended like that.

The only lesson should be, never trust too much. Have bodyguards when in public even more in an age like ours
By Pantafernando 2024-07-13 18:53:06  
Just so unreal

But unreal... did you forget JFK?
[+]
By Draylo 2024-07-13 18:54:46  
We are in modern times, and it's America... it really shows you how incredibly bad things are and how radicalized people are. They say there's two shooters, one died and a person died in the crowd so far.
[+]
By Afania 2024-07-13 19:00:54  
We are in modern times, and it's America... it really shows you how incredibly bad things are and how radicalized people are. They say there's two shooters, one died and a person died in the crowd so far.

I always feel it is more likely to happen in the America tbh...

If it can happen in Japan in 2022 where guns are banned and political scene is less divided, then it is way more likely to happen in the US.
By Pantafernando 2024-07-13 19:03:27  
Im just reading the comments of that news in a news site.

That section gives cancer to anyone who read that. Seems like its a party of Hittlercats there.

The site itself isnt any better: calling this occurence as an "incident", "interruption".
By RadialArcana 2024-07-13 19:06:53  
I was watching a live thing and so many people were saying it was staged, how far removed you have to be from reality to say that. For it to be staged the secret service and all these professional people would have to be in on it lol Knowing the intelligence agencies would get involved too later on. Literally impossible.

It's just some moron that wanted to be a hero I guess, that didn't even know an air rifle wouldn't do serious damage. Sounded like an air rifle anyway, I shot my friend with an air rifle accidentally when I was a kid and it didn't even pierce his skin.
[+]
By Draylo 2024-07-13 19:09:44  
All the bots were out in full force trying to say it was staged and why didnt anyone else get hit even tho we had 0 info. And the usual networks downplaying everything calling it an "incident", you can't make this stuff up
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-13 19:20:17  
Ah, alright he was not shot.

He got "cut by glass that the bullet shattered"

From behind. When the glass is in front of him. There's no teleprompters behind a speaker. Because glass explodes backwards. Someone needs a lesson in basic physics.
By Afania 2024-07-13 19:39:07  
Well CNN says 2 people died no? Unless the death report is an error it is going to be incredibly hard to fake this unless the government has full control on the media.

If something is being faked, the bots spamming "staged" are more likely to be fake in my eyes.
Administrator
By Rooks 2024-07-13 19:43:39  
Hi. Obviously there's big stuff afoot, so discuss it, but remember that if you earn yourself a topicban from RT, that kind of thing doesn't expire. I know you're capable of reasoned discussion, so have at it
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-13 19:48:23  
I'll buy; Shooter completely missed from 150 yards out and miracle glass randomly cut his ear.

Zero chance of 400 lbs man hit in the ear with a bullet, that was complete horseshit.

Still a big deal, but it's at least believable now.
[+]
By Viciouss 2024-07-13 19:49:43  
the blood being on his face he definitely got hit from behind, the shooter missed him and killed a rando?
By Pantafernando 2024-07-13 19:54:13  
Rooks said: »
topicban from RT, that kind of thing doesn't expire.

Dang. Thats too strict!
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-13 19:55:27  
Viciouss said: »
the blood being on his face he definitely got hit from behind, the shooter missed him and killed a rando?

I'm not there and no one has drawn a picture.

Supposed to believe the bullets came from behind, kill a bystander, hit a telepromter, glass exploded (backwards), hit is ear, then when he took cover the blood dripped onto his face.

My forensic phd is in the mail.
By Afania 2024-07-13 20:06:06  
1) if you want to fake an assassination attempt with real bullets then it is smarter to aim for arm or legs. It is WAY too risky to aim for the ear because it is too close to head.

2) if someone died in the incident, then the bullets are not fake. Unless you can fake the death by controlling all sources of media too.

3) If those deaths are faked, then you need full control on the media from the government to send out fake articles.

4) Currently right wing party doesn't have the power to control all the left wing media like CNN. The current president isn't even right wing.

Just based on current info it is very unlikely to be staged
Hell if it is really staged then it is more likely to be done by Biden's side since you need a lot of control on government sectors and media for this whole thing to work.
By Afania 2024-07-13 20:13:02  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

Supposed to believe the bullets came from behind, kill a bystander, hit a telepromter, glass exploded (backwards), hit is ear, then when he took cover the blood dripped onto his face.

Okay let's assume this is the case(idk, tbh), the shooter intentionally missed Trump but get himself killed?

If this is staged then it is a very expensive sacrifice since there are people's life involved. Dude is literally a martyr if that's true.
By Draylo 2024-07-13 20:14:24  
LOL, this was funny:

https://x.com/StarWars0nly/status/1812261695621861772
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-13 20:17:55  
Afania said: »

Okay let's assume this is the case(idk, tbh), the shooter intentionally missed Trump but get himself killed?

If this is staged then it is a very expensive sacrifice since there are people's life involved. Dude is literally a martyr if that's true.

No. The first reports of him being shot; was ***, that would've been 100% false flag.

What actually happened, is believable. (magic broken glass)
By Draylo 2024-07-13 20:28:26  
So what even is project 2025, keep seeing that come up
By Afania 2024-07-13 20:31:47  
No. The first reports of him being shot; was ***, that would've been 100% false flag.

I wouldn't blame them, it's hard to know exactly what happened without enough info.

Either way it shouldn't change the intention of the attempt.
First Page 2 3 ... 22645 22646 22647 ... 22680 22681 22682