Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22646 22647 22648 ... 22680 22681 22682
By Pantafernando 2024-07-13 20:51:20  
Ok, slobs, Im going to sleep now.

Make sure to behave and dont get topicbanned you.

Peace

Panta's out.
[+]
By Draylo 2024-07-13 22:04:23  
In other news, Richard Simmons passed
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-13 22:20:54  
Poor Richard Simmons, entirely eclipsed by America's First attempted Regicide
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-07-13 23:03:38  
they tried to kill trump today?
America is stupid kill Biden not trump
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2024-07-13 23:41:04  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Viciouss said: »
the blood being on his face he definitely got hit from behind, the shooter missed him and killed a rando?

I'm not there and no one has drawn a picture.

Supposed to believe the bullets came from behind, kill a bystander, hit a telepromter, glass exploded (backwards), hit is ear, then when he took cover the blood dripped onto his face.

My forensic phd is in the mail.

"I wasn't there."

"It was clearly staged."

I'm interested in seeing what other incongruent statements come out next.
By Zehira 2024-07-13 23:54:24  
RadialArcana said: »
Trump just got shot at a rally

[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-07-14 01:43:42  
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-07-14 02:09:36  
Good morning you who are right wing. Good morning you who are left wing. Also you who dont suport neither. Also you who support any, because you just want the convo.

Just because we think different, dont mean we are enemies!
[+]
By Thunderjet 2024-07-14 04:09:35  
People will hat me for sayin this but i hope donald trump wins the elections
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-14 04:27:58  
It's all but guaranteed

Current president tried to assassinate his political rival. Stupid people will eat that up.

Which to be clear is not what happen but facts don't matter anymore. The billion dollars going to be spent on the campaign would be better served as kindling to warm the homeless.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-07-14 05:55:56  
Pantafernando said: »
Just because we think different, dont mean we are enemies!

Triabalism is part of our animal nature, no matter how smart we think we are or how much we are paid to do a job that didn't even exist 100 years ago, we are still a bald monkey getting mad at the other group of monkeys over there.

You can take the man out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the man.
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-07-14 05:57:02  
Draylo said: »
what even is project 2025
It's a coordinated effort to accomplish republican-supported goals in the event that republicans win enough offices to do it. It serves primarily as a boogieman for the media, and Trump has not openly affiliated himself with it.

Current president tried to assassinate his political rival. Stupid people will eat that up.
'Assassin' was a 20 year old loser, registered republican with recorded donations to actblue. Probably tried to be a primary spoiler. Don't think there's any way to spin that as Biden's doing, and the people who are willing to buy it were already voting Trump.

It's still going to help his election chances, though. Doesn't have to be tied to Biden, and he got some great imagery out of it.

Might be enough to get Biden to step down though, and that'd be more of a boost to the dems than this is for the reps.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-14 06:06:01  
Clearly a Manchurian plant groomed in the pizzagate pedophile ring to pretend to be republican.

Can't make this ***up, reality is even crazier than the wildest ***.

(or they could just "find" 5 mil in his "secret bank account" sent by gates and soros. that's too simple though)
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-07-14 06:11:43  
Clearly a Manchurian plant groomed in the pizzagate pedophile ring to pretend to be republican.

Can't make this ***up, reality is even crazier than the wildest ***.
there is no way he is republican he looks like a libtard i am not American and I know that for sure i can smell his foul breath.
By RadialArcana 2024-07-14 06:15:27  
It's always interesting to me they release these peoples names and images, they have to know that's why they do it. They do it to be recorded in the history books, that's literally why they do it.

People who do crimes intended to make them famous should be de-personed and wiped.

They are just encouraging more people to do stuff.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-07-14 07:16:28  

It isn't that complicated. Republican donating to democratic activist groups and trying to assassinate the republican candidate is pretty far-fetched. A democrat obsessed with politics registering republican after seeing any of the dozens of articles/wannabe movements to primary trump, pretty reasonable. Democrats didn't even have many of their presidential primaries this year, so anyone who wanted to maximize their ability to hinder Trump should have done the same.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/01/20/democrats-nikki-haley-primary-votes-00136418
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-14 07:20:57  
More buzzwords make stupid people excited, reality doesn't matter.

Chinese tiktoks brainwashed him! Activated by the jewish space lasers.
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-07-14 08:00:56  
how much magic acc you need on a geo To abSorb tp aminmon on geo?
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-07-14 08:00:56  
how much magic acc you need on a geo To abSorb tp aminmon on geo sub drk?
By RadialArcana 2024-07-14 08:01:00  
Overthinking asf, it's not political at all. It's just a long haired, 20 year old life loser that wanted to be a hero to people in death, it's actually really simple.

Everyone knows who shot Abraham Lincoln, to be that famous normally you have to be incredible at something. That's value to a pleb loser that will always be a nobody from their own achievements.
[+]
By Afania 2024-07-14 08:12:14  
It's all but guaranteed

Which to be clear is not what happen but facts don't matter anymore. The billion dollars going to be spent on the campaign would be better served as kindling to warm the homeless.

As a foreigner I gonna say if he wins I'd worry about the future......

He is an isolationist on foreign affairs and he wouldn't do anything for climate change problem. On a global scale those are probably 2 of the biggest problems in the world. If he wins the future becomes a lot more unpredictable.

But since we can't vote, we are on our own now.
By RadialArcana 2024-07-14 08:16:36  
Afania said: »
isolationist

As a foreigner you should want them meddling in your business as little as possible, you should want an isolationist president for the US. Two things happened after Biden got into power, which empowers the military industrial complex.
By Afania 2024-07-14 08:23:35  
Afania said: »
isolationist

As a foreigner you should want them meddling in your business as little as possible, you should want an isolationist president for the US. Two things happened after Biden got into power, which empowers the military industrial complex.

We side with the US because that's where the political and economical benefit is. It's really that simple. If your political faction is an enemy of the US, then you may want an isolationist US president and vice versa.

I don't want an isolationist US president. But the choice is ultimately American voter's.
By RadialArcana 2024-07-14 08:26:35  
Quote:
As a foreigner

What country? Please don't say Germany.
By Afania 2024-07-14 08:32:40  
What country? Please don't say Germany.

I don't want to die ;(
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-07-14 09:32:12  
Draylo said: »
So what even is project 2025, keep seeing that come up
Going into detail would be too political for this thread. But the details are all over the news. Google is your friend.

Overview: a manifesto written by the Heritage Foundation for the next republican president. The same heritage foundation that has trained our six republican appointed supreme court justices and countless other judicial appointees. You can google them too.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-07-14 09:34:48  
All I am going to say on the topic of the weekend (and probably the next week.)

This shows why this country need gun control. So did the shooter.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-07-14 09:37:37  
Asura.Thunderjet said: »
how much magic acc you need on a geo To abSorb tp aminmon on geo sub drk?

Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-07-14 09:38:46  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
This shows why this country need gun control. So did the shooter.

To be clear, I support increasing restrictions on gun availability and actively removing firearms from citizens to a degree that is practical and doable.

But, if someone is ideologically dedicated to something to the extent that they will lose their life to accomplish it, there is no implementable set of laws that will make finding a gun prohibitive for them in the next century. Gun restrictions reduce crimes of passion by lowering the chance some drunk redneck already has a gun in his truck when he gets in an argument. They don't do much to stop a planned out assassination attempt.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22646 22647 22648 ... 22680 22681 22682