Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 4266 4267 4268 ... 22711 22712 22713
By volkom 2012-01-20 11:01:43  
we need to have a back to school/college party tonight
 Asura.Alymorel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2012-01-20 11:01:51  
Asura.Dameshi said: »
xbl chat.
Why am I not invited? /sad panda
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-01-20 11:02:46  
Ramuh.Urial said: »
volkom said: »
got back from my history class not too long ago >.>
why is it that the girls that are majoring in history dress sophisticated
Because history majors are more sophisticated.
/nod
/completely unbiased opinion
Don't lie. I've heard you in xbl chat. You do not fight like a gentleman!
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-01-20 11:03:59  
/nod
You have pics on non-gentlemanly type actions?
No?
Then it never occurred sir.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2012-01-20 11:04:53  
Asura.Alymorel said: »
xbl chat.
We don't want to corrupt you. It gets... brutal in there.

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
/nod
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.
What do you call a cow jumping over a barbed wire fence?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-01-20 11:06:18  
You get 10 internetz for making me laugh for the first time today. O.o
[+]
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2012-01-20 11:07:50  
xbl chat.
wat
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2012-01-20 11:09:13  
xbl chat.
wat
They call me Bitter for a reason!
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2012-01-20 11:12:20  
xbl chat.
wat
They call me Bitter for a reason!
I was more wat-ing at the corrupt me part. And this just sounds like fun!
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-01-20 11:15:20  
i should join in the xbl fun someday too
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Shiva
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-01-20 11:28:42  
Well that MSPC was fun. :D
Now I want to gear my DRG properly and work on Ryunohige. :<
But if I finish gearing BLU and MNK first, gearing DRG will be so much easier. D:
By volkom 2012-01-20 11:29:52  
the skype/vent stuff is fun too!
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-01-20 11:30:56  
I am so crabby. -.-

Yesterday morning starts off with the apartment across from me exploding and roughly half of my neighbors getting evacuated.

Then a tree fell down in the yard, and another tree is nearly blocking the exit into/out of my place.

I spent awhile shoveling yesterday to clear a spot for my dogs to go to the bathroom, and it's snowed so much since then that you can barely tell anyone shoveled at all.

Then we find out that it was not a furnace/gas explosion like we'd all been told, but a methane explosion (or more likely a meth lab.)

Then the cops come and hang out for a good portion of the day. Not a big deal, but the place already exploded. Keeping an eye on the rest of us isn't going to help anything. We had no idea that there may have been a meth lab there.

Then the power went out for about an hour, came back on for about an hour, and went out again as we were getting ready for bed. We turned all the heaters back on, but it must have gone out again in the night because the heater was off and the place was freezing when I got up.

The entire area is under a state of emergency warning, peoples' cars here are snowed in, and all the schools in the district are shut down except for the university campus so my husband is expected to walk to school a half hour both ways in knee-deep snow, slippery conditions, and downed trees and power lines. Fab.

And yet all these are relatively small problems that I don't need to be upset over, it's just that I've got my bitchy on this morning. ;; I'm gonna hermit today so I don't bite any poor unsuspecting darling's head off who doesn't even deserve it.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2012-01-20 11:33:25  
Odin.Liela said: »
I am so crabby. -.-

Yesterday morning starts off with the apartment across from me exploding and roughly half of my neighbors getting evacuated.

Then a tree fell down in the yard, and another tree is nearly blocking the exit into/out of my place.

I spent awhile shoveling yesterday to clear a spot for my dogs to go to the bathroom, and it's snowed so much since then that you can barely tell anyone shoveled at all.

Then we find out that it was not a furnace/gas explosion like we'd all been told, but a methane explosion (or more likely a meth lab.)

Then the cops come and hang out for a good portion of the day. Not a big deal, but the place already exploded. Keeping an eye on the rest of us isn't going to help anything. We had no idea that there may have been a meth lab there.

Then the power went out for about an hour, came back on for about an hour, and went out again as we were getting ready for bed. We turned all the heaters back on, but it must have gone out again in the night because the heater was off and the place was freezing when I got up.

The entire area is under a state of emergency warning, peoples' cars here are snowed in, and all the schools in the district are shut down except for the university campus so my husband is expected to walk to school a half hour both ways in knee-deep snow, slippery conditions, and downed trees and power lines. Fab.

And yet all these are relatively small problems that I don't need to be upset over, it's just that I've got my bitchy on this morning. ;; I'm gonna hermit today so I don't bite any poor unsuspecting darling's head off who doesn't even deserve it.
No I think that is a legit reason to be in a bad mood :(
/comfort
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-01-20 11:34:09  
Liels, I know what will help.

Make a shitload of s'mores.
[+]
By volkom 2012-01-20 11:34:58  
I am so crabby. -.-

that really sucks,

and this is why we need teleporters so we don't have to walk a half hour in knee deep snow.

SCIENCE! you're failing us!
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-01-20 11:36:09  
Thanks, guys. <3 S'mores sound really good, Magnuss!
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2012-01-20 11:38:43  
/hands Liela chocolate covered Oreos and hot chocolate and a fuzzy blanket. Hope today gets better hun. :S
[+]
By volkom 2012-01-20 11:42:11  
Ramuh.Rowland said: »
What are some suggestions of something a couple can do together that requires little to no money? Besides sex.
watch a movie
make dinner together
watch tv
go to the park and have a picnic
take a long walk along the beach
camp in the woods
pitch a tent in the back yard and cook s'mores
play some board games together
go to the mall and try on different clothes but don't buy anything
lurk ffxiah
watch bleach
lurk on reddit
find your old box of legos/lincoln logs and build an awesome fort
clean the house
go to a bookstore and read a book while snugging on one of their sofas
go sightseeing
journey into the wilderness and meditate
find an indoor swimming pool and go swimming
troll the grocery store get samples of food.

edit: OH HEY 3000TH POST!
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-01-20 11:43:45  
Ramuh.Rowland said: »
What are some suggestions of something a couple can do together that requires little to no money? Besides sex.

Picnic if it's warm enough.

Walk in a winter wonderland if it's not.

Do zoos/aquariums cost much? It'd rock my socks off to go to an aquarium, maybe it would rock your girl too.

Redbox has cheap movies and you can make your own popcorn for a romantic night in.

Hop in the shower together and take turns scrubbing each other's backs.

Bake something sweet together.

Does she play video games? That Hunted game, Demon's Forge, is pretty fun. It's short, you can burn through it in a day, and there's a male melee character (Caddick) for you to play and a pretty girl ranger character (E'Lara) for her to play. If there's other male/female two-player games, those can be fun too.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2012-01-20 11:44:11  
I am so crabby. -.-

Holy crap, you are having an awful time D: I wish I could bake you some brownies :(
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-01-20 11:44:40  
Oh! And pillow forts. Make lots of pillow forts!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-01-20 11:45:26  
Damn Volk, that's an amazing list.

Btw, that last suggestion is what I used to do when I'd go to Sam's Club with my mom.

"You guys wanna go to the grocery store?" "Naaaaahhh." "Whoops, I mean Sam's Club." "Lemme get my shoes on!!"

"You wanna try this chicken sausa- hey, haven't I seen you before?" "NOPE! GIMME!!!"
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-01-20 11:50:01  
Row I was watching that exact same video a minute ago.
[+]
By volkom 2012-01-20 12:01:34  
Np
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2012-01-20 12:09:36  
going to see underworld tonight!

edit: i should ask a random girl in my physics class if they want to go
Do eeet. :D