Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5412 5413 5414 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-17 21:44:52  
GAH! I can't decide. I'm going to hack my hair off because the longer it grows, the more I remember why I cut it in the first place. It's driving me crazy. I have it sorta mostly narrowed down to three cuts, but I just for the life of me can't pick between them.

This one is long enough that I could still pull it back if I wanted to. I have the same hair type as this girl so I wouldn't be jumping through hoops every morning to try to style the darn thing. It's shorter than what I have now, but not boyishly short. The only thing I dislike is the bangs, and that's easily fixable. I hate bangs to dangle in my eyes, so I would want them cut higher up, around my eyebrows, or eyelashes at the absolute longest. I'd also want more bangs, because this is just one little strip of bangs. It's not even bangs, it's one bang!
This one is much lower-maintenance than the first one. Still feminine and cute, but very low-maintenance. I'm not sure if it might just be too short though. I'm not as sweet-looking as this girl, I might look just like a dude in it.
This one is more low-maintenance than the first and less boyish than the second. It's cute, but a tad... boring?
If I could even narrow it down to two, I could at least flip a quarter on it. ;;
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-17 21:45:17  
Awww, annoying as heck girly whining page opener. Sorry guys. /blush
 Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-04-17 21:48:42  
It's ok liela, I'll keep up. Tired all day, couldn't stay awake in class, exhausted doing homework. Now its time to sleep and I'm more awake than i've been all day. :(

EDIT i think you could pull off the short cut.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-17 21:50:03  
Monster trucks. Steak. Heavy Metal. Bowflex.

This page has been redeemed.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-04-17 21:51:21  
Odin.Liela said: »
GAH! I can't decide. I'm going to hack my hair off because the longer it grows, the more I remember why I cut it in the first place. It's driving me crazy. I have it sorta mostly narrowed down to three cuts, but I just for the life of me can't pick between them.

This one is long enough that I could still pull it back if I wanted to. I have the same hair type as this girl so I wouldn't be jumping through hoops every morning to try to style the darn thing. It's shorter than what I have now, but not boyishly short. The only thing I dislike is the bangs, and that's easily fixable. I hate bangs to dangle in my eyes, so I would want them cut higher up, around my eyebrows, or eyelashes at the absolute longest. I'd also want more bangs, because this is just one little strip of bangs. It's not even bangs, it's one bang!
This one is much lower-maintenance than the first one. Still feminine and cute, but very low-maintenance. I'm not sure if it might just be too short though. I'm not as sweet-looking as this girl, I might look just like a dude in it.
This one is more low-maintenance than the first and less boyish than the second. It's cute, but a tad... boring?
If I could even narrow it down to two, I could at least flip a quarter on it. ;;

I can't make a judgement on how you want your haircut if I don't know how you look and your current hair style.... I could say option 1 is cute but idk if it will work on you. You might look better with 2 or 3 o.o?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-17 21:53:47  
Well, the girlfriend is on her way to Arizona, and holy sheet. I'm more excited than a porcupine on Tuesday. I feel like a pig among guinea pigs.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2012-04-17 21:55:38  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Well, the girlfriend is on her way to Arizona, and holy sheet. I'm more excited than a porcupine on Tuesday. I feel like a pig among guinea pigs.
Nice bro!! Let the romance begin!!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-17 21:59:34  
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said: »
Nice bro!! Let the romance begin!!
Oh, and it shall. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, and I already have a couple ideas. Unfortunately, I'm not going to see her until Friday because she's going to live three hours away from me, so these next few days are gonna be agonizing. But she's gonna be so close, now!

So what's up with you, Blood?
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2012-04-17 22:01:59  
On the way to see my GF. She is sick so going to baby her tonight.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-17 22:03:49  
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said: »
On the way to see my GF. She is sick so going to baby her tonight.
The flu is freakin' everywhere, lately. This spring alone, I've had two colds and two stomach flues, the latter of which I'm recovering from today. Seriously though, I'm sick of being sick. Hope she gets better, buddeh.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2012-04-17 22:09:55  
She has strep and I told her no loving tonight!! Don't want that crap!!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-17 22:13:51  
Now I'm just imagining a big buff dude wearing a surgical mask and dishwashing gloves with a bottle of Lysol. lol
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2012-04-17 22:15:35  
I am a surgical tech, lol!!
By Irohuro 2012-04-17 22:21:48  
late but @lu

omlettes! lots and lots of omelettes!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-17 22:52:58  
Tough night to be a moderator, eh Anye?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-04-17 22:55:04  
man... i am so bad at taking naps. i think, "even if i doze off for a few it's cool.". close my eyes, and then BAM! 6 hours later i wake up and my sleep schedule is ruined. RAWR!
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-17 22:57:34  
Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »

I can't make a judgement on how you want your haircut if I don't know how you look and your current hair style.... I could say option 1 is cute but idk if it will work on you. You might look better with 2 or 3 o.o?

This is me, in my natural haircolor, as of a couple years ago. I look exactly the same now, except I wear glasses now instead of contacts.

My hair is about the same length now as it was in that photo, but it currently doesn't have bangs and is dyed an ungodly shade of poop brown. I've been told I have an 'oval' face which is supposedly able to pull off almost any hair style, but I think it's really more of a long face, like Sarah Jessica Parker. /blush! So bangs would help with that, I would not look quite so horse-ish if I had something hiding the top part of my head. Meh.

Anyhow, I am so sorry to hear about your lady friend's strep throat, Blood! That's just miserable. :-(

So exciting about getting to see your girl, Magnuss! Is she actually moving close to you so you can see her more now, or is she just visiting close to you?
VIP
By alyria 2012-04-17 23:16:53  
*flips tables and throws paper balls*
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-17 23:17:57  
-_-...
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-17 23:21:04  

This is me, in my natural haircolor, as of a couple years ago. I look exactly the same now, except I wear glasses now instead of contacts.

My hair is about the same length now as it was in that photo, but it currently doesn't have bangs and is dyed an ungodly shade of poop brown. I've been told I have an 'oval' face which is supposedly able to pull off almost any hair style, but I think it's really more of a long face, like Sarah Jessica Parker. /blush! So bangs would help with that, I would not look quite so horse-ish if I had something hiding the top part of my head. Meh.

Anyhow, I am so sorry to hear about your lady friend's strep throat, Blood! That's just miserable. :-(

So exciting about getting to see your girl, Magnuss! Is she actually moving close to you so you can see her more now, or is she just visiting close to you?
She's moving three hours away from Phoenix in a town called Sierra Vista. And I'm super excited!!!!
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-17 23:25:05  
That's wonderful! Long distance relationships must be so hard, it's awesome that she's going to be closer to you now! :D
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-04-17 23:26:49  
Aly Saxena said: »
*flips tables and throws paper balls*

*back rub*

fighting the good fight! we berieve in you!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-04-17 23:28:47  

*high five*

nothing harder than long distance. i hope she's worth our scruffy.
[+]
By Irohuro 2012-04-17 23:30:11  
i didn't even know you were seeing anyone, lol

Y U NO put more of your personal info on the internet!?
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-04-17 23:33:32  

I'd say 1 or 3 is your best bet. 2 you don't have the head for. It will end up looking shorter than it is. I'd say about mid neck to shoulder will be fine on you. pic she has like a super round head.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-17 23:34:22  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

*high five*

nothing harder than long distance. i hope she's worth our scruffy.
I heard that, broski. I've been in nothing but long distance relationships, and it's that exact same thing that destroyed those relationships. With her being only a mere 3 hours away... It's going to change everything. For once I might actually have a normal relationship for a change. None of this, "I wish I could see you, I'll have to wait another 3 months," crap. It's, "I'll be there in three hours." I love it.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-17 23:37:29  
Thanks Anookulchandra <3 It's really helpful to me to get opinions. I think I will go with the first one, then. That way if I don't like it, I can turn it into the third one without much trouble.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-04-17 23:41:12  
older sister got engaged. /feels more forever alone :P lol
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-04-17 23:42:30  
/Points at Mr. Freeze Avatar.

Understand?
VIP
By alyria 2012-04-17 23:44:02  
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
older sister got engaged. /feels more forever alone :P lol

well that means she will move out and bf will stop watching netflix while you download!!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 5412 5413 5414 ... 22716 22717 22718