Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5418 5419 5420 ... 22717 22718 22719
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-18 12:50:52  
Artemicion said: »
Siren.Kalilla said: »
Anyone else guilty of saving their game in Skyrim prior to entering a dungeon so they can open the treasure chest and get things relevant to their interests instead of random loot?
YOU CAN DO THAT? O.O *shock*

Yeah, basically the moment you first enter a new location, there's a randomizer that works in background determining what loot is dropped from both mining points, bodies and treasure chests/barrels, etc.

I remember saving and reloading constantly til I got an enchanted piece of armor that was relevant to my skills. Kinda repetitive, but it helped me out until I was able to enchant my own stuff.

Just be sure to save prior to entering the place for the first time, otherwise it'll load the same thing every time as when you first entered.
That sounds exactly like FFXII XD

Yeah, I remember getting Balthier's third best gun from a random bird out in those plains where you meet those mountain tribe folks. Was pretty rad being so OP so early. Took forever to rush his license points to equip it though.

Speaking of which, I need to figure out how to get that ultimate weapon in XII, because I recall people telling me it required you to open chests in a certain order and ignore certain ones too. Sounded uber complicated :/
Wasn't the ultimate weapon completed after you defeated and completed everything except the ending of the game including defeating Yiazmat?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-18 12:53:14  
oh... the zodiac spear

I thought he meant the actual ultimate weapon Wyrmhero Blade (which I didn't like at all Dx)
By volkom 2012-04-18 12:53:36  
purple <3
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-18 12:53:58  
volkom said: »
purple <3
Yus? :o
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-18 12:54:45  
Thats the one that takes forever to attack but does crazy chains right? Never actually got the endgame in FF12 done but I think I remember reading that other weapons worked out to be better because of the long charge up.
By volkom 2012-04-18 12:55:19  
purple <3
Yus? :o
best color ever
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-18 12:59:05  
Asura.Ina said: »
Thats the one that takes forever to attack but does crazy chains right? Never actually got the endgame in FF12 done but I think I remember reading that other weapons worked out to be better because of the long charge up.
Exactly, I hated the ultimate weapon in 12 D:

but...

Quote:
Getting Seitengrate (ザイテングラート) Method

Location: Any airship. Obtainable at ANY point of the game. (that means you can have it at Level 1, at 1 or so hour into the game). You must have a Diamond Armlet Equiped.

FFXII's Ultimate Weapon in terms of Damage.
Stats- 223 Attack(Zodiac Spear is 141) 75 Evade
Equipable by anyone, no Lisence needed.

Chance to get this Bow in FF12 are 0.01% every time the screen loads, and it takes about 20 seconds to get to the bow and zone back. Making the estimated time based on percentiles to actually get the weapon itself is

55 HOURS.

Good luck

Yaizmat defeated using the Seitengrate bow:

Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-18 13:05:47  
Yeh there were so manything with FF12 that I just couldn't help but say eff that to
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2012-04-18 13:08:38  
i didnt think religous people existed mid week but 2 came thumpin whatever book they had so i screamed rape and let my dogs out
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-18 13:14:19  
Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
So North Korea will probably launch a nuke this time.

I wonder how far this one will go.

Even if it did hit another country, NK are playing around with fire and they're gonna get their *** handed to them by the entire world. Un isn't too smart, is he.

I'm just waiting for them to *** up and have it explode over SK or somewhere else, they'll be wiped off the earth within 10 minutes of that lol.
By Artemicion 2012-04-18 13:19:40  
I'm kinda bummed out Sumo doesn't have their chairs in purple now that I think about it.
Perhaps I should email them.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-04-18 13:21:41  
I'm actually hoping it does hit somewhere (unpopulated area hopefully) just so my job picks up the pace.
(I work for a company that makes parts for the Stryker tank)

Plus I'm getting tired of North Korea's threats.
[+]
 Bismarck.Elderberry
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elderberry 2012-04-18 13:39:45  

Want. I'd have to build a stand for him so I could spin him. :x
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-04-18 13:52:07  
Argh! I'm still getting that "perfect arrow dodge" glitch in Skyrim.

By Artemicion 2012-04-18 13:56:09  
On a side note, Sumo Lounge emailed me back and noted that purple is only available in corduroy, and they have no plans to bring that color to the Omni. However, for whatever reason, it is available in the UK.

/not amused

Bismarck.Elderberry
By Bismarck.Elderberry 2012-04-18 13:59:54  
Is it good quality? I've been eyeballing it but I don't want to buy some cheapo thing. ><;
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-04-18 14:05:25  

I don't remember what platform you are on so it may be harder to try, but see if you get that without the perks that slow everything down when zoomed. Another thing to try would be to try holding down your zoom even after shooting instead of just letting go once you have shot. I don't remember exactly (been a while since I played) but either holding down zoom after I shot or letting go of it will cause the enemy to do that more often than not.

It got to where the only time they would do that to me would be when they happen to be charging directly at me and I'd aim for their upper chest instead of their head. Don't know why but they seem to like see the arrow if it's coming straight for their chest.
By Artemicion 2012-04-18 14:15:51  
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »

I don't remember what platform you are on so it may be harder to try, but see if you get that without the perks that slow everything down when zoomed. Another thing to try would be to try holding down your zoom even after shooting instead of just letting go once you have shot. I don't remember exactly (been a while since I played) but either holding down zoom after I shot or letting go of it will cause the enemy to do that more often than not.

It got to where the only time they would do that to me would be when they happen to be charging directly at me and I'd aim for their upper chest instead of their head. Don't know why but they seem to like see the arrow if it's coming straight for their chest.

I own Skyrim on all three platforms and have seen it happen randomly across every system. I am currently playing on the xbox and because I just got it, am pretty early in the game so I don't have the slowed time or zoom perks yet. It's just frustrating how the targets just very suddenly shift the opposite direction of your arrow in the most perfectly timed manner to point where it's blatantly artificial.

I suppose I just need to be patient, but a missed shot can really make or break my battle as this current character's offense options are exclusively archery >.>
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-04-18 14:27:50  
I own Skyrim on all three platforms and have seen it happen randomly across every system. I am currently playing on the xbox and because I just got it, am pretty early in the game so I don't have the slowed time or zoom perks yet. It's just frustrating how the targets just very suddenly shift the opposite direction of your arrow in the most perfectly timed manner to point where it's blatantly artificial.

I suppose I just need to be patient, but a missed shot can really make or break my battle as this current character's offense options are exclusively archery >.>

Yeah, an all archery character can be fairly annoying in the early levels. I found it to be much easier once I was able to enchant a bow with a 1 second paralyze. It's just enough to make the target stumble and fall which has a better cost/effect ratio than a longer length paralyze.
 Sylph.Kawar
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2012-04-18 14:28:17  
Quote:
my random thought for the day is
how will the DL dyna lord school me and my friends tonight again like he has for the last 2 weeks we will win this fight.
By volkom 2012-04-18 14:31:35  
I talked to a proffessor earlier today to see if they'll supervise me for an independent study in cloud computing.
He wanted me to send him my resume. which i did.

I hope he likes it D:
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-04-18 14:33:33  
I talked to a proffessor earlier today to see if they'll supervise me for an independent study in cloud computing.

I hope he likes it D:

[+] X1000 if I could!
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-04-18 14:48:23  

I hope he likes it D:

*pictures Volkom sitting on a cloud playing FFXI*
[+]
 Bismarck.Elderberry
By Bismarck.Elderberry 2012-04-18 15:39:59  
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-04-18 15:45:14  
Bismarck.Elderberry said: »
Is it good quality? I've been eyeballing it but I don't want to buy some cheapo thing. ><;
yeah i bought that for someone :I it feels sturdy
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-04-18 15:49:40  
Bismarck.Elderberry said: »

DON'T

EVEN

GET

ME