Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5476 5477 5478 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-04-25 06:11:25  
!!! a new person!

quick tie him down for subligar initiation!
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-04-25 06:16:03  
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
!!! a new person!

[+]
 Leviathan.Erang
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-04-25 06:20:18  
Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
So question to the PC people... going to be looking for a new case probably today since I don't feel like using this mutilated PC for long lol... what's a good case that won't hamper me with space problems with my 560Ti? I would love good airflow also and the option of watercooling (if I decide to even attempt that lol) and if possible I don't want it to be super pricey (like below $150)

The only thing I would really look for (besides taking a step beyond regular fans/air cooling) is a case with 2 fan mounts on both the back and side. I wouldn't even spend 75$ on it.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-25 06:21:40  
!!! a new person!

*Tosses sagi rope*
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-25 06:22:21  
Leviathan.Erang said: »
So question to the PC people... going to be looking for a new case probably today since I don't feel like using this mutilated PC for long lol... what's a good case that won't hamper me with space problems with my 560Ti? I would love good airflow also and the option of watercooling (if I decide to even attempt that lol) and if possible I don't want it to be super pricey (like below $150)

The only thing I would really look for (besides taking a step beyond regular fans/air cooling) is a case with 2 fan mounts on both the back and side. I wouldn't even spend 75$ on it.

Yeah that's the problem, I'm looking and i'm seeing cases in the 150-400 range (which is omgfuckingstupid) so it's hard to really gauge what I need in terms of mid, full... etc.
 Ramuh.Kailana
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-04-25 06:22:41  
Ramuh.Kailana said: »
That morning sickness from yesterday still hasn't gone anywhere -.-

*cough*

have you tried uh ... ginger ale or uh ... over the counter nausea meds?

lol

Yessir I have. It's gotten to the point now where I just don't wanna eat anything. -.-
 Leviathan.Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-04-25 06:24:49  
You can always take a drill to the side of your case and make a new spot if you are really in need.
 Leviathan.Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-04-25 06:27:23  
http://www.pricewatch.com/gallery/cases_and_accessories/midtower

bam, if you can deal with the looks, lol: http://www.buyxg.com/store/item.aspx?key=CS-415-117

or this: http://3btech.net/thcomsgamidt.html
By Methylated 2012-04-25 06:34:42  
LESS SUBLIGAR! Turn those bad boys down to 2! Less subligar LESS.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-04-25 06:35:14  
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146060
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156078
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Shiva
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-04-25 06:37:22  
!!! a new person!

Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-25 06:38:37  
Thanks, I like those two posted Erang (and slip!) I hate to admit it but out of everything I know about PCs cases are not one of the things i'm highly educated on lol.

for the time being I took a pair of metal shears to the internal cage for the HDDs in my case and made room (mostly by just bending it out of the way, I couldn't cut it out) I would have loved to just drill it out but I didn't have access to those tools so I had to make do, everything seems to be working fine as of now so that's all I am looking for now until I can scrape up the money to get a new affordable and spacious case.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-04-25 06:39:20  
Methylated said: »

But you haven't enjoyed the soothing silky caress of a sagi-brand subligar. The freedom it provides, no more bulky pants for you sir! Sagi also currently has a sale going on for newcomers and first timers, 50% off.....your actual subligar. Sure it'll be teeny weeny, but we can put polka dots on it so you can pretend it's a new bikini!

Now with Lemon Refresh scent!
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-25 06:40:35  

But you haven't enjoyed the soothing silky caress of a sagi-brand subligar. The freedom it provides, no more bulky pants for you sir! Sagi also currently has a sale going on for newcomers and first timers, 50% off.....your actual subligar. Sure it'll be teeny weeny, but we can put polka dots on it so you can pretend it's a new bikini!

Now with Lemon Refresh scent!

ftfy
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-04-25 06:42:47  
I wanna make my own case out of like.. Sheets of acrylic as the main building material.. Throw in lots of LEDs...
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-04-25 06:45:52  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
I wanna make my own case out of like.. Sheets of acrylic as the main building material.. Throw in lots of LEDs...

Sagi has a subligar for that. ;)
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-25 06:47:02  

I've been toying with the idea of modding a case but I wouldn't really know where to start... and I suck with fabricating any kind of material lol.

I used to have this case that had a fan speed controller included, I would love to have something like that again where I could crank that sucker up when I'm playing my games but keep it down when i'm just surfing the web or doing something simple.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-04-25 06:55:39  
You guys make me proud ^_^ !
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-04-25 06:58:29  

When I took the job for saleswoman I made a pledge to deliver sagi-brand products to as many homes or crotches as I could!
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-25 06:58:36  

[+]
By Methylated 2012-04-25 06:59:01  

Farrrk it Send me two lemon fresh sagi-brand subligars and a couple of Meteors for ClickandBuy!
[+]
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Shiva
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-04-25 06:59:42  

Sagi has a subligar for that. ;)
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-25 07:00:23  

When I took the job for saleswoman I made a pledge to deliver sagi-brand products to as many homes or crotches as I could!
You could probably adverise them as head gear as well.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-04-25 07:01:08  

Farrrk it Send me two lemon fresh sagi-brand subligars and a couple of Meteors for ClickandBuy!

Lemon Refresh, just as ordered! Will you be taking those in standard white, or would you like to try our baby blue, fabulous pink and purple, or yellow polka-dots? We have many colors in our catalogue!

Consider ClickandBuy meteor'd, we have that sale on a large backorder. x_X
[+]
By Methylated 2012-04-25 07:04:29  

Lemon Refresh, just as ordered! Will you be taking those in standard white, or would you like to try our baby blue, fabulous pink and purple, or yellow polka-dots? We have many colors in our catalogue!

Lets go for Fab-daby-dosy pink me thinks!

Well if meteor cant stop them nothing can. :*( they are horrible horrible people. They make me sad. Oh look I post on forums now :O?

WHAT HAPPEN?
By Methylated 2012-04-25 07:07:05  

http://www.applehacks.co.uk/index.aspx?pageid=801222&prodid=5154285 Something like this?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-25 07:10:01  

Well if meteor cant stop them nothing can. :*( they are horrible horrible people. They make me sad. Oh look I post on forums now :O?

WHAT HAPPEN?
You have obviously be ensnared by sagi's subligar powers. If you remain so long enough your avatar, or images which you post, will begin showing up in google if you search Sagi subligar.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-04-25 07:13:03  
Asura.Ina said: »

WHAT HAPPEN?
You have obviously be ensnared by sagi's subligar powers. If you remain so long enough your avatar, or images which you post, will begin showing up in google if you search Sagi subligar.

It's not a bad existence, when I showed up to the party there were two lines. One was to a SagiSubligar Dance Sexy Party, the other was to a full frontal lobotomy. I stand by my decision...and fully functional brain.

HI GOOGLE!
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-25 07:14:44  
Asura.Ina said: »

WHAT HAPPEN?

Tis the life of a Saginut.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-04-25 07:17:55  
Resistance is futile!
First Page 2 3 ... 5476 5477 5478 ... 22718 22719 22720