Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5711 5712 5713 ... 22717 22718 22719

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-16 21:11:31  
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
what did i wake up to >___>

Me eating a peperoni calzone. OM NOM NOM
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
サーバ: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-05-16 21:11:37  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Maybe it was just on my end, but I think it's kinda funny how back when Pokemon first came out, it was considered nerdy and childish. Now, it's a huge nostalgia factor. But maybe that was the fact that I was in my teens when Pokemon came out, and my influence might be different than some of you guys. I haven't really jumped on the nostalgia boat, and I doubt I ever will.

Well, I'm your age (for the next ten days!) and I secretly played the first Pokemon (Red version). Secretly, as in, none of my friends knew except the one who played it and was 3-4 years younger than me.

Now, I have no interest in trying it again.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-16 21:12:21  
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »

/jelly
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-16 21:13:45  
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »

o.o its ok it was taco night earlier so im still full
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-05-16 21:13:52  
Jelly on a calzone? I'll pass!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-05-16 21:13:56  
I was 14 when it was released in the United States in 1998, so I was just about to go to High School, trying to join the cool kids club (fruitlessly). If I was watching an anime with a cute yellow hamster and playing a game about catching 'em all, I would pretty much be deemed nerd for life. Which to a 14 year old, isn't awesome. Back when I cared what people thought about me.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-16 21:14:17  
I'm realizing I've never felt like I had to hide my liking of Pokemon. :3
 Bismarck.Cicada
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-16 21:14:44  
I think your mustache makes you look fat! Do you care?! >:O

/tests the waters

@Laff, yeah me neither. I dont think I could date someone who wasn't into or hated pokemon or digimon >.> I'm so picky
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-05-16 21:15:29  
I was 14 when it was released in the United States in 1998, so I was just about to go to High School, trying to join the cool kids club (fruitlessly). If I was watching an anime with a cute yellow hamster and playing a game about catching 'em all, I would pretty much be deemed nerd for life. Which to a 14 year old, isn't awesome. Back when I cared what people thought about me.

Didn't want to be a nerd.

Took up a Liberal Arts degree.

There's got to be a meme that fits this.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-16 21:16:30  
Bismarck.Cicada said: »

/tests the waters

@Laff, yeah me neither. I dont think I could date someone who wasn't into or hated pokemon or digimon >.> I'm so picky
They can't hate it, but they don't have to play it, in my case. <__<
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-05-16 21:16:41  
Josiahkf said: »
Love it when people yell at you for having your own opinion about religion. >.> If its not hurting anyone else, why does it matter? :<
My thoughts exactly. That one's my girlfriend. She's at war over the fact that she's in a relationship with someone who believes in nothing.
I would focus on finding connections between you two instead of finding dividers about this. Like do you believe in karma mag? a spirit? a soul? or anything noncoporeal about your essence?

or be all affirming like "I understand the strength religion and deity based faith can give one I just choose to focus on humanity and doing everything I can as a person, to better our planet and help my fellow man and to make you happy. I'm more about treating others with respect and decency than focusing on labeling and prioritizing where my motivations lie, you know sweetie?"
I offered to her a little while ago to meet her halfway and become Agnostic. It's not being a Christian, but it's the closest my beliefs would allow. But for her it's not enough. And between the two of us, I'm actually the one who believes in fate. It's odd. She's also not part of any organized religion, and instead just believes in evolution and the big bang with the addendum that God created all that. Again, that fits in the Agnostic corner (imo), but it's not enough.
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-16 21:17:47  
Ramuh.Laffter said: »

/tests the waters

Well, they don't have to play it but I'd like to have convos about when I did :< I don't want the guy to be like huh.jpg?
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-16 21:18:15  
1998? i was 9 when it came out :( begged my parents forever. bought guides for the game before i even had it lol ive never hid my liking it, made lots of friends who played lol senior year of high school, my friends and i were trading and battling in class lol
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-16 21:18:18  
Atheists don't believe in nothing, they believe the universe created itself. :S
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-16 21:19:14  

/tests the waters

Well, they don't have to play it but I'd like to have convos about when I did :< I don't want the guy to be like huh.jpg?
One of my biggest issues with my last girlfriend is that I wanted to talk about my games, mostly FFXI, but she didn't understand or would get tired of it quickly. :x

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-05-16 21:19:40  
Alexander.Drokin said: »

Didn't want to be a nerd.

Took up a Liberal Arts degree.

There's got to be a meme that fits this.
Time makes fools of us all, Droki. lol

As Emerson said in "Self-Reliance": "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-16 21:20:35  
I offered to her a little while ago to meet her halfway and become Agnostic. It's not being a Christian, but it's the closest my beliefs would allow. But for her it's not enough. And between the two of us, I'm actually the one who believes in fate. It's odd. She's also not part of any organized religion, and instead just believes in evolution and the big bang with the addendum that God created all that. Again, that fits in the Agnostic corner (imo), but it's not enough.
thats one of the subjects i try to stay away from lol everyone can have their own beliefs and they are all good beliefs lol the end D: nothing good can come from arguing with a significant other about that xD
[+]
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-16 21:20:44  
Yet? Why not just say it. geez >.>

/tests the waters

One of my biggest issues with my last girlfriend is that I wanted to talk about my games, mostly FFXI, but she didn't understand or would get tired of it quickly. :x
Its sad :( There should be a nerd dating website!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-05-16 21:22:05  
Josiahkf said: »
that does sound odd tbh. But my mind is picturing you that one day you were gushing about her, like you were almost glowing so I can't say anything negative yet : p
Lol, I'm not one of those people who bait others into saying bad things about my girlfriend, and then when we get back together, it's, "Guess what so and so said about you..." It's all candid. Besides, she doesn't read this forum, so feel free. I mean, don't rip her apart, but if you've got criticism, let 'er flow.
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-05-16 21:22:05  

She sounds close to agnostic to me. At least some degree of it.

I usually just use the term agnostic because it avoids big debates... People hear "Atheist" and get all defensive, like you're going to judge them for their own beliefs.

Last time it came up, I said I wasn't Christian. The woman said, "But you still believe in God, right?" I told her no, I didn't, but there was no way to prove that I was right, so I wasn't about to start telling other people they were wrong.

Went surprisingly well. <_<
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-05-16 21:22:24  
Let me google that for you. . .
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-16 21:22:29  
gah i hate ff11 talk D:<
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-16 21:23:39  
Besides we all know worshiping Lord Cthulhu is the only real religion.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-16 21:23:42  
You shush, you only hate it NOW. :P
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-16 21:24:15  
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Let me google that for you. . .
:P I figured there was one but I didn't want to seem foreveralone by posting it XD

Ohmygod chuu I did Pil the other day but the brd totally dc'd so it was kinda hard to get the brd procs but it was ok cause we managed to kill it. I got a bunch of logs, 2 KI's and a chakram. I hope I can do it again!
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-16 21:24:15  
You shush, you only hate it NOW. :P
ive hated it for a few years now lol
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-16 21:24:47  
Ohmygod chuu I did Pil the other day but the brd totally dc'd so it was kinda hard to get the brd procs but it was ok cause we managed to kill it. I got a bunch of logs, 2 KI's and a chakram. I hope I can do it again!
/hiss D:< wat does that even mean! lol
By BarbaraWalters 2012-05-16 21:25:08  
Alexander.Drokin said: »
Break out the old lady cane and start yelling at them!

(That shouldn't be offensive... I'm like 90% sure I'm older than you.)

Quite offensive!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5711 5712 5713 ... 22717 22718 22719