Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5799 5800 5801 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-05-22 12:12:06  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Watching Game of Thrones...character was having a long monologue while two girls were going at it...I did not understand a single word he said. And I think even if I go back, I wouldn't hear it.

Which scene/season?
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-22 12:17:40  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Watching Game of Thrones...character was having a long monologue while two girls were going at it...I did not understand a single word he said. And I think even if I go back, I wouldn't hear it.

Which scene/season?
That would be season 1 towards the end, 2 prostitutes doing the equivalent of a job interview while he talks about some stuff I can't explain because I know seha would open the spoiler regardless of it being a spoiler XD

Aside from the first bit of it being him giving them directions.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-22 12:30:43  
Episode 7~ and Ina got it right.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2012-05-22 12:32:13  
he talking about how he loves/loved ned starks' wife
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-22 13:11:00  
Anyone have any real experience with vegetable/herb gardening? I don't mean like one of those chia herb gardens or as seen on tv tomato trellis thing..

I'm really considering taking it up (the idea of fresh herbs when I'm cooking alone makes me seriously want to do it, we can't afford to buy 'organic' herbs and that's the only fresh herbs around here, minus like cilantro or parsley or something) but have no idea how much to plant.. So I'm looking for some input, hopefully from here (I can always google it, but I'd rather hear it from someone here than just some random forum or website) of about how much I should plant.. I don't cook every single day, but then again, I don't want to make 1 or 2 dinners then have to stop picking herbs before I kill the plant or something..

I can't even begin to estimate cost of what setting one up would be, until I know how much I need to plant.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-22 13:16:19  
Downloading Game of Thrones season 1 ^_^

... currently at 0.5kb/s... :( if I'm lucky the front cover might be downloaded by the weekend. SPEED UP UTORRENT!!!
[+]
By SSJAV 2012-05-22 13:22:12  
My sister just got mad at me so she kept asking her phone where the nearest homeless shelters/psychic wards are in our area, 0 showed up after like, 6 tries. So then she asks where the nearest immigrating center is and there's 8 results. >______> idk why I found that so funny but I couldn't stop laughing.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 13:27:37  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
Anyone have any real experience with vegetable/herb gardening? I don't mean like one of those chia herb gardens or as seen on tv tomato trellis thing..

I'm really considering taking it up (the idea of fresh herbs when I'm cooking alone makes me seriously want to do it, we can't afford to buy 'organic' herbs and that's the only fresh herbs around here, minus like cilantro or parsley or something) but have no idea how much to plant.. So I'm looking for some input, hopefully from here (I can always google it, but I'd rather hear it from someone here than just some random forum or website) of about how much I should plant.. I don't cook every single day, but then again, I don't want to make 1 or 2 dinners then have to stop picking herbs before I kill the plant or something..

I can't even begin to estimate cost of what setting one up would be, until I know how much I need to plant.

It's actually really cheap to set up. Basil/Rosemary/Thyme/Sage/Oregano/etc. are all very easy to grow (they're basically domesticated weeds), a seed packet of each will run you about $1.50/per, You can either sow directly into the ground, or speed it up with seed starter greenhouse trays from Walmart or something ($10/each for about 40 peat pellets and a greenhouse tray).

You don't even need a lot of space:

Was my driveway a few years ago in June and that (+ the stuff you can't see) kept me with fresh herbs + tomatoes/peppers/eggplants up through October.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 13:30:26  
(Yes, those are janitorial buckets from the dollar store.

Drill a hole in the bottom and they're just like a flower pot and cheaper!)
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-22 13:31:29  
Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
My sister just got mad at me so she kept asking her phone where the nearest homeless shelters/psychic wards are in our area, 0 showed up after like, 6 tries. So then she asks where the nearest immigrating center is and there's 8 results. >______> idk why I found that so funny but I couldn't stop laughing.

lol girls can be so unreasonable :3
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-22 13:33:55  
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Downloading Game of Thrones season 1 ^_^

... currently at 0.5kb/s... :( if I'm lucky the front cover might be downloaded by the weekend. SPEED UP UTORRENT!!!
I'll say the same thing I told Seha...

/Winter is comming meme
Prepare yourself!!
*** are comming!

I should probably make it as an image but I'm lazy and wouldn't be able to post it here anyways.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-22 13:37:35  
How much is there that I can't see? <.<
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 13:38:34  
About twice that (at a right angle to it, all along the walkway from the driveway to my door)

But I also had tomatoes/eggplants, which take up significantly more space than herbs.

And yes, those are seedlings in solo cups.
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-05-22 13:43:02  
i like ya new avi sylow
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-22 13:48:13  
Okay and how many people were in your home at the time?
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 13:58:27  
3 (including me), 5 if you counted my boyfriend and my sham wife who were always there.

Why?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-22 14:27:53  
My sister just got home and said to me

"I have to tell you something absoutly terrible after I pee"
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-22 14:30:02  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
3 (including me), 5 if you counted my boyfriend and my sham wife who were always there.

Why?
Just using it for a reference.. I mean if it were just you or maybe one other person I'd have to probably double up.

I have the same numbers as you more or less.. 3-5 people to feed depending on certain factors.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 14:38:02  
Well, herbs last a really long time because you're not using a lot of them at once. Notable though that my 2 roomamtes and I didn't communally eat, so it was me / boyfriend / sham wife + random friends that would come ove.

The only time you're putting a gigantic dent in them is if you're like ... making Pesto or infusions.

But I was using Basil for like everything. I made Basil-ade, Basil Mojitos, Basil ice cream, basil-blackberry pie, basil sugar, ...

Making fresh Rosemary Focaccia (or sage-parmesean focaccia), fresh thyme for salads...

For the most part, you'd be taking a few leaves at a time.

That aside, I was like ... giving my professors and my coworkers tomatoes and herb bunches as presents all summer because I just had too much.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-22 14:42:29  
What's a sham wife? <_<

Sounds like a fake wife one uses to hide being gay, but that's just my first thought when I read it. :<
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2012-05-22 14:44:43  
somehow server switched without me realizing it on remote chat ty Asura server for the accidental lulz
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-22 14:46:22  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
somehow server switched without me realizing it on remote chat ty Asura server for the accidental lulz
:D

Your character didn't move, at least, right?
 Asura.Dominate
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-05-22 14:46:40  
lol If you're reading it now, it is pretty lulzy! /popcorn
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2012-05-22 14:48:10  
its quite incredible tbh better than cerberus shouts just some idiot named spacedragon here
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-22 14:50:35  
What's better is now we have Vigor on our server (OHGODISAIDBETTER), so more lulz than ever.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2012-05-22 14:55:22  
lol he was in my ls for about 18 minutes under a different name on cerb that guy is so wonderfully HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-22 15:06:31  
Ramuh.Laffter said: »
What's a sham wife? <_<

Sounds like a fake wife one uses to hide being gay, but that's just my first thought when I read it. :<

That's what a sham wife is.
Except, we're not married, and I don't hide it; we just joke that we're married.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-22 15:20:08  
Ooh, okay. I get it now. :3
 Bismarck.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Bismarck.Flavin 2012-05-22 15:45:41  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
(Yes, those are janitorial buckets from the dollar store. Drill a hole in the bottom and they're just like a flower pot and cheaper!)
I was more looking at the red cups...
 Bismarck.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Bismarck.Flavin 2012-05-22 15:48:27  
Siren.Mosin said: »
he talking about how he loves/loved ned starks' wife
I went to Eureka on this one... but that is Nathan Stark... and all the game of thrones talk.. man where is my head...
First Page 2 3 ... 5799 5800 5801 ... 22712 22713 22714