Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5853 5854 5855 ... 22713 22714 22715

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Dominate
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-05-26 18:52:02  
y u so boring today?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-26 18:54:09  

Hole is dug finally.. I'm done for the day.. I gotta wait for the dirt I dug up to dry up more so it'll turn more into dust than huge chunks... Then I can get the barrier in there, and then get the soil all mixed up and ready to go.

By tomorrow night I should be planting seeds.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-26 19:07:03  
Looking good slip. Nice work.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-26 19:09:16  
Makes me proud, cuz of how much work that was..
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-26 19:23:47  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
Makes me proud, cuz of how much work that was..
Speaking of work, since my PC is being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and unfixable at the moment, I finally got to cleaning the bug-infested cabinets here. We had some maggots showing up out of nowhere. <_<

The source: A some-years-old container of oatmeal, forgotten on the top shelf, still sealed. They'd been crawling out of the bottom of the container because it's made of cardboard. So that whole cabinet got cleaned and sprayed, along with the one next to it.

Hopefully, that won't go unnoticed again. Oh, the crap I have to clean up from since before I moved back in. ~.~
By Irohuro 2012-05-26 19:33:27  

Hole is dug finally.. I'm done for the day.. I gotta wait for the dirt I dug up to dry up more so it'll turn more into dust than huge chunks... Then I can get the barrier in there, and then get the soil all mixed up and ready to go.

lies, there is no grass in texas.
[+]
 Asura.Dominate
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-05-26 19:34:13  
...Gross. @_@;
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-26 19:36:37  
I can honestly say my mother is one of the worst people to own a house that I personally know. :/
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-05-26 19:37:04  
paint is broken and i cant figure out how to fix it -_-
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-26 19:38:41  
That's basically what I've been doing over the past couple of months.. Cleaning this place up.. My grandpa used to clean most of the stuff up, do the dishes and mow the yard and whatever.. But that was kinda it.. He wasn't too concerned with making sure the cabinets and stuff get cleaned out.. So after he died and I inherited the cleaning responsibilities I decided I'm going to go thorough on it.. Most of it is done now.. I don't have the money to replace the bathroom/kitchen floors or the walls in the bathroom.. A few walls need some repairing they have holes in them (from me :< when I lost my temper(s)) whole house needs a good painting on the inside..

This house has been neglected for a long time.. It's not quite unsafe to live in (it's been checked lol) but it has a lot of problems. I want to fix all those problems I just not sure how or when.. We don't have the money to remodel.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-26 19:41:19  
Iro Huro said: »

lies, there is no grass in texas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Augustine_Grass
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-05-26 19:41:25  
Ah, had a friend over, he's letting me take over his Diablo 3 for a while lol... (I'm going to probably be purchasing it soon so that'll be nice lol)

Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-26 19:42:19  
Gaiz, you should play this. :O

HAPPY WHEELS
 Cerberus.Draupnir
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-26 19:54:50  
So bored
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-26 19:56:05  
Cerberus.Draupnir said: »
So bored

Ramuh.Laffter said: »

HAPPY WHEELS
By SSJAV 2012-05-26 19:56:11  
Would onry take 5minutes on Demon Hunter! :3 That Templar was pretty useless that fight. :|
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-26 19:58:14  
Cerberus.Draupnir said: »
So bored

HAPPY WHEELS

SO BORED
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-26 20:03:08  
Obviously you're not playing it or you wouldn't be so bored. D:<
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-26 20:03:58  
Tried it, lost interest
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-26 20:05:49  
Play other levels then :/

I am not here to un-bored you anyway.
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-26 20:06:44  
Meh
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-05-26 20:13:27  
gave me a good 10 minutes of enjoyment... then quickly turned to aggravating nonsense... then rage inducing frustration.

so yeah it got me un bored lol.
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
サーバ: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-05-26 20:13:36  
Well, long day but I kept up on my backreading. But this is all I've got to say:

I get the feeling your neighbors may have thought you were starting a grave at some point.

Asura.Dominate said: »
Screw this cold weather BS! It's almost June, why can I see snow from my backyard!? :|

You really do live in Narnia, don't you? :o

Oh, and:
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-05-26 20:16:48  
aaaaaaaaaaand i'm out for the night.

back is hurting and I needs to lay down otherwise it'll get really bad and painful :(
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-26 20:26:41  
Alexander.Drokin said: »
Well, long day but I kept up on my backreading. But this is all I've got to say:

I get the feeling your neighbors may have thought you were starting a grave at some point.

Asura.Dominate said: »
Screw this cold weather BS! It's almost June, why can I see snow from my backyard!? :|

You really do live in Narnia, don't you? :o

Oh, and:
Lol, there were quite a few cars that drove by what seemed like 'too slowly'..
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-26 20:28:55  
Deactivated my twitter account. ^^ I think I made one actual tweet ever, and it was to whine about sopa. Every other tweet from my account was an automatic update from my blog site.

I've been batting around the idea of deactivating/deleting my Facebook account too. Most times when I scroll through my news feed, it's more annoying than satisfying. I have relatives who I can't boot off my friend list without starting a family war who post nothing but stupid pictures, and they spam stupid pictures every single day. You know, those huge, color-blocked, aggressive pics that say dumb stuff like "SHARE THIS IF YOU LOVE JESUS HE ALREADY SAW YOU READ IT!!!" All day. Every day. I have friends who post every single thing they do. "Eating breakfast now lmao" "my toddler child smiled at me just now oh god lmao" "gotta go pee lmao" "time for bed lmao" ._. Not only are these things nothing to laugh your arse off over, but no one cares. I have friends who post way, way, WAY too much info. Like one who posted a picture of a baby bottle full of her own breast milk. Like really? You're broadcasting your bodily fluids on Facebook? And friends who post nothing but angry, aggressive stuff. "I'm a hard-*** and if you don't like it you can eff off!" and they post that exact same message in slightly different words every single day and never even say who exactly they are aiming it towards. In fact, the people I tend to get along with best are the ones who I see the least of on Facebook. Oops.

Then on top of that I don't really like Facebook's business morals. They don't get any money from me, so I don't know why I care about their business morals. I don't play Facebook games, and I have adblock so they don't even get money from me looking at ads on their pages. But I do care. It's not one of those things like "I'm mad that Facebook supported Cispa so I'm not giving them any more business!" Because I'm not giving them business, at least not with my wallet. So I can't logically defend this unease I have with it. But it's there.

But at the same time, Facebook is my favorite glorified photo album for me to post loads of pics of things no one cares about. xD So I don't know.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-26 20:31:01  
Delete it all Liela. you'll feel so much better after you do!
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-26 20:37:29  
you could just block the family members that post things that are annoying :P i do that with my family who post lame things
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-26 20:39:00  
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
you could just block the family members that post things that are annoying :P i do that with my family who post lame things
I do this. :P

Well, actually, I just set it so their dumb stuff never appears on my feed.
First Page 2 3 ... 5853 5854 5855 ... 22713 22714 22715