Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5882 5883 5884 ... 22714 22715 22716
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-05-29 07:18:17  
Do you guys have a link to that? I would like to try mine out and see how I do :D
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-29 07:20:01  
Sagi: The reason I'm trying to motivate myself is cuz I don't really want to play any games and I want to watch anime (but there's nothing I want to watch) =(
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-05-29 07:20:10  
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
I've been bored lately as well.

I'm trying to get myself to play Phantasy Star Portable 2 for PSP. It's hard to get motivated =(

If you have to motivate yourself to play something, it's time for a new game.

I have to motivate myself to play Star Ocean Last Hope because I am doing battle trophies and it is worse than having your fingernails ripped off.

I also have to spend at least 3 hours psyching myself up before playing Silent Hill 2 and have to have at least 2 people in the room when I play with all the lights on.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-29 07:24:06  
I was tempted to get full trophy list for Hyperdimension Neptunia but i couldn't get enough shares for White Heart and said *** it and only got up to the normal ending (and not true ending)

Also, my PSP2 character looks like this now lol
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 07:25:58  
Sagi: The reason I'm trying to motivate myself is cuz I don't really want to play any games and I want to watch anime (but there's nothing I want to watch) =(

Find a new one or watch one of your old favourites for some nostalgia :D

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »

I'm trying to get myself to play Phantasy Star Portable 2 for PSP. It's hard to get motivated =(

I have to motivate myself to play Star Ocean Last Hope because I am doing battle trophies and it is worse than having your fingernails ripped off.

I also have to spend at least 3 hours psyching myself up before playing Silent Hill 2 and have to have at least 2 people in the room when I play with all the lights on.

Damn completionist...

...I know how you feel >_>;
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 07:27:47  
Hmmm you know maybe I should play a horror next, it's been a while since I completed Dead Space... I would hope 6 months is long enough for my mind to undergo it's rehabilitation after the stress of that game.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-29 07:27:55  
That's what I've been doing the past few days lol

I just can't find a good one to rewatch. I've like watched a few Episode 1s of random anime I've seen and I'm like "Meh"
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-05-29 07:30:09  
I was tempted to get full trophy list for Hyperdimension Neptunia but i couldn't get enough shares for White Heart and said *** it and only got up to the normal ending (and not true ending)

Also, my PSP2 character looks like this now lol

I'm still working on that myself, I pretty much got all the DLC characters and unlocked them as soon as I could then dumped ole Neppy Nep into the backrow and left her there so I wouldn't need to worry about her dying and losing shares, only to find out that once I got to fight one of the other CPUs it was a 1 on 1 battle -_-

I was playing it on a stream for a while but it got shut down because I was using hentai images for my CD-summons >.>
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 07:35:01  
That's what I've been doing the past few days lol

I just can't find a good one to rewatch. I've like watched a few Episode 1s of random anime I've seen and I'm like "Meh"

Hmmm well, I don't really no much about anime, besides Pokemon (but anime fans yell at me when I call it an anime) I have only watched Hajime No Ippo, idk if I liked it because it was about boxing or because it was an awesome anime. I didn't get too far into it yet, only downside was a lack of cute anime girls :/
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-29 07:35:27  

I couldn't get into Last Hope... Till the End of Time had my expectations set too high I think but I know the battle torpies were pritty bad in it too.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-05-29 07:36:45  
Do you guys have a link to that? I would like to try mine out and see how I do :D

http://pso2.jp/benchmark/download/

big blue button, then you can choose where to download it from.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-29 07:37:42  
Black Heart was the hardest CPU battle I've had so far. Of course I did her first.

I love Green Heart tho.
Boobs...
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-05-29 07:41:14  
Black Heart was the hardest CPU battle I've had so far. Of course I did her first.

I love Green Heart tho.
Boobs...

Yeah Green Heart is the only one I have gotten so far... in my level grinding for Nep to beat her I managed to get all of my favor onto her land -_- That's why I got discouraged from moving on to other areas.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-05-29 07:43:01  
Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

http://pso2.jp/benchmark/download/

big blue button, then you can choose where to download it from.

Okay so I guess I did well then? Is there a max score or something to base this off of?

Edit- Derp it says high performance right there :/ I guess I never really understood benchmarks, they always seem to run in a small window, so how can that really be a good test of how you will do?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-29 07:46:42  
Yeah, I think Nep died too many times for me and that's why I can't get White Heart =(

The mob AI pisses me off sometimes tho. Ganging up on one person =( My poor Compa died so much she was like 5 levels behind at first.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-05-29 07:49:20  
Yeah the whole favor system in that game was stupid, the fact that you lost points permanently not for getting a game over, but for simply having Neptune take a dive in a fight, even when you bring her back. Just stupid, especially when you can't control the freaking healing (sure you can kinda tweak it so they do it more often or whatever but you CANT JUST PICK A POTION AND USE IT WTFBBQ)
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-29 07:53:05  
They fixed the item issue in MK2 but the battle in MK2 is more active. Which gives me a headache cuz 99% of the time, at the start of the fight, Compa can't move in for a hit until her 2nd round and by then, either battle's done or she's getting ganged up on. (WHY IS IT ALWAYS COMPA!?)
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-05-29 08:02:49  
My Compa is a beast, I don't even use her sometimes because it isn't fair. I have her DLC costumes and they just make her soooooo broken.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-05-29 08:10:46  
Oh snaps, did you guys know if you make a character and then run that benchmark thing it will do it with your character? That's pretty cool.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-05-29 08:15:15  
Hmmm you know maybe I should play a horror next, it's been a while since I completed Dead Space... I would hope 6 months is long enough for my mind to undergo it's rehabilitation after the stress of that game.
1 or 2?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-29 08:22:22  
My phone is pissing me offff
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 08:39:24  
Ewww Seha I just got to the bit with that girl you talked about that Snow meets. Not impressed :/
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 08:39:45  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
1 or 2?

1. So I will probably get 2 xD
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-29 08:40:38  

Zombie Apocalypse anyone?
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-05-29 08:43:51  
I just read about the naked man face biter on Sankaku a little while ago. Said they shot the guy and he kept on chewing, they had to shoot him 6 more times to kill him. Turns out it was cocaine related apparently.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-05-29 08:49:04  
I still need to finish Dead Space 2, I got like haflway through then my save got nuked somehow.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-29 08:49:37  
Ewww Seha I just got to the bit with that girl you talked about that Snow meets. Not impressed :/
What do you know about girls anyway.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-05-29 08:49:47  

lot of florida things there :x

FRONT LINE of the zombie apoc?!?!?!

***!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-29 08:49:58  

People have been eating eachother for thousands of years, it's nothing new we just hear about it more often now.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-29 08:51:26  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
What do you know about girls anyway.
I demand pics, just got past the part in the book where he meets her and I had a hard time pictuing her as hot.

Woops double post
First Page 2 3 ... 5882 5883 5884 ... 22714 22715 22716