Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5886 5887 5888 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-29 10:54:27  
well, being home for 3 days (well, not home but not at work) kinda spoils you, as im getting hungry now, and dont have access to food until noon :/
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-29 10:54:31  
This is not science, this is style! They look ugly together!
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-29 10:54:49  
You're blind, Sagi. Backdrop is more brown and the outfit is NOT red. <_<
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-05-29 10:55:55  
Is it just me, or does that "red" look more like an orange?
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 10:56:09  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Ina, I'm heartbroken. Found out last night that my lap-top can't handle XIV. :( That's what I get for being "practical" last year, and telling myself, "Oh! I just need something completely utilitarian for work." Lame! Boo to me. Booooooooo!

You didn't lose much.

LOL! That's exactly what Uri said last night!

I'm not sure whether I like that >.> me and Uri are a strange pairing, we share a loathing for FFXIV and Man City football club as common ground, yet he breaks this bond with a love for Fable and makes fun of my subligars :/
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-29 10:56:43  
Something wrong with Fable? :|
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 10:57:13  
Ramuh.Laffter said: »
You're blind, Sagi. Backdrop is more brown and the outfit is NOT red. <_<

Oh gosh for real ><? I am slightly colour blind when deciphering shades of red/brown and green/grey :/
 Ramuh.Kailana
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-29 10:58:05  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »

Science and style go hand in hand. Refer to sports teams, If they have purple, they'll likely have gold in the outfit somewhere. Red and Green go together, as do red and white. Black and white.

Your color ratio was also very off. Green and white were minimalist on sagis outfit. Red and Black were the dominant. Where he had white on just his shoes, matching it on his glasses makes sense. Keeps it minimal, and matching. The small tint of green goes well with the white, the red, and the black. It makes the outfit look more interesting, as opposed to just matching two colors and two colors only, which is very drab.

This is not to say you should be matching 199 different colors on your outfits. Overkill is also bad.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-29 10:59:30  

Predominantly red outfit and red hair on a green backdrop :o
u colorblind now? :o
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 10:59:31  
Ramuh.Kailana said: »

Science and style go hand in hand. Refer to sports teams, If they have purple, they'll likely have gold in the outfit somewhere. Red and Green go together, as do red and white. Black and white.

Your color ratio was also very off. Green and white were minimalist on sagis outfit. Red and Black were the dominant. Where he had white on just his shoes, matching it on his glasses makes sense. Keeps it minimal, and matching. The small tint of green goes well with the white, the red, and the black. It makes the outfit look more interesting, as opposed to just matching two colors and two colors only, which is very drab.

This is not to say you should be matching 199 different colors on your outfits. Overkill is also bad.

You should teach colour theory :) <3
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 10:59:54  
Bismarck.Misao said: »

Predominantly red outfit and red hair on a green backdrop :o
u colorblind now? :o

The boobs distract me too much. Tis my excuse!
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-05-29 11:00:05  
Ina, I'm heartbroken. Found out last night that my lap-top can't handle XIV. :( That's what I get for being "practical" last year, and telling myself, "Oh! I just need something completely utilitarian for work." Lame! Boo to me. Booooooooo!

You didn't lose much.

I'm not sure whether I like that >.> me and Uri are a strange pairing, we share a loathing for FFXIV and Man City football club as common ground, yet he breaks this bond with a love for Fable and makes fun of my subligars :/

And that would be why he deserves every e-slap he has received from me thus far.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-29 11:01:52  

You should teach colour theory :) <3

I've taken a lot of art classes, so thank yous :P

The most important part is that you're happy with the choice, and you seem to be. I just felt it'd be bad if your outfit was entirely black and red except your shoes. XD Plus that red is more orange than red.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-29 11:02:58  
I'm ok with pretty much any combo of colours, except for green with red, or worse, green with brown. I just hate how they look together.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-29 11:03:05  
i still like the white/blue glasses more >:
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-29 11:03:18  
Orange is an awesome color anyway, just don't pair it with purple.

Gonna attempt yet another Windows install, this time with a fresh copy of Windows on my USB drive instead of from my scratched disc. Laters!
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 11:03:47  

You didn't lose much.

And that would be why he deserves every e-slap he has received from me thus far.

+10 Sagi points :)
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-05-29 11:04:50  
i still like the white/blue glasses more >:

They are not on the shortlist Misacat!

Anyway time to make pasta :D

I love pasta :D
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-29 11:05:57  
my NO color for clothing/accesory is Orange
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-29 11:07:34  
I'm ok with pretty much any combo of colours, except for green with red, or worse, green with brown. I just hate how they look together.

Personal preference is acceptable, someday they may scientifically prove that sushi is delicious, but it'll still make me gag.

I do find this kind of odd since you play cor...alruna's gloves are green, af2 legs and boots are brown, and the af2 boots combo brown and green. The af3 is red....so that must be a gigantic annoyance. xD
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-29 11:09:03  
I hate all my green gear.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-29 11:09:03  
Aww that sucks : (, I don't think most laptops could handle it tbh unless they were built as a gaming laptop and those are expensive as hell I think.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-29 11:11:53  

At least we're past the days of THF with the af1 pants, scorp harness, bounding/leaping boots, etc, around the 60 mark. Combine that with our current COR setups and seha would have fashion nightmares for weeks x_x
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-29 11:13:06  
my NO color for clothing/accesory is Orange

....I'm not sure I own anything clothing/jewellery-wise that is orange. When I'm able to get out of bed, I'm gonna have to check that :o
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-29 11:13:30  
I still scream when I see people wearing o-hat.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-29 11:17:59  
I still scream when I see people wearing o-hat.

Don't worry, I do too. xD
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-29 11:19:19  

At least we're past the days of THF with the af1 pants, scorp harness, bounding/leaping boots, etc, around the 60 mark. Combine that with our current COR setups and seha would have fashion nightmares for weeks x_x
I'm stuck wearing these pants... you guys have nothing to complain about >.> Notice the lack of crotch in my tights <.<

Too lazy to switch over to pc so you get a off screen shot :P
[+]
By volkom 2012-05-29 11:23:49  
diablo 3 down for maintenance nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-29 11:25:04  

Oh no! That sucks! :-(

I like the green glasses best, but honestly, the red/green combo is awful to me. I know they are complimentary on the color wheel and all that jazz, and maybe I'm just a grinchety old grinch, but it seems like stores and people in general think that red and green are the only two colors that exist from October to January. I'm so sick of that combination. :x

So! If it were me, I'd get the green glasses and then readjust the rest of my gear to also be green. xD
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-05-29 11:25:08  
volkom said: »
diablo 3 down for maintenance nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can you still play single player? o.O
First Page 2 3 ... 5886 5887 5888 ... 22715 22716 22717