Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5896 5897 5898 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 15:48:06  
Bismarck.Cicada said: »
Ya'll don't hafta move if you don't want to but Leon and I are trying to start up an old school event/social shell. I know they are probably extinct but we're going to try! Pretty much the expansions, then nyzul, dyna, salavage etc etc then eventually Abyssea. Its not really set in stone yet since its just Leon, Flavin, and I. lol But, hopefully one day. :O
Alexandrite and Nyzul tokens... you have my interest again...
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-29 15:48:06  
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »
Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
He was ordered to stop by the cops and didn't, they shot him, he kept eating the guys face, they kept shooting him.
You missed out the part where he started growling like an animal. :O

somebody link me a story!
I did, look up..

Or just Google 'Miami cannibal attack'.

Edit, well I guess since it's a new page it would be 'look back' now..

Edit 2, now since Narshee posted it, it's look down..

*** it, just look everywhere.
 Bismarck.Cicada
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-29 15:48:31  
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
He was ordered to stop by the cops and didn't, they shot him, he kept eating the guys face, they kept shooting him.
You missed out the part where he started growling like an animal. :O

somebody link me a story!
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 15:51:16  
Ramuh.Rowland said: »
When a Taru and an Elvaan get together they make a hume.

When a taru and mithra get together, you get Opo-opos.
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-05-29 15:53:17  
got time top kill now. 1/3 golden bat killed
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-29 15:53:19  
When a Mithra and a Mithra get together, I get excited..
[+]
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-29 15:53:44  

Someone get Lil the tissues..
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 15:53:46  
Bismarck.Cicada said: »

:|||||

Is that taru model 4A or 4B? It looks like she has a bit of red in her blonde hair, but I can't quite tell.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-05-29 15:54:01  
Artemicion said: »
Ramuh.Rowland said: »
When a Taru and an Elvaan get together they make a hume.

When a taru and mithra get together, you get Opo-opos.
taru peepee not big enough sorry :d
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-29 15:55:56  
Is that taru model 4A or 4B? It looks like she has a bit of red in her blonde hair, but I can't quite tell.
Looks like 4B
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 15:57:02  
Narsh, if there was a hume female model that looked like that, I'd be one in a heartbeat. Career RNG too :D

Anyways, brb, got an errand to run. Stupid loan payments.
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-29 16:01:17  
Narsh, if there was a hume female model that looked like that, I'd be one in a heartbeat. Career RNG too :D

Anyways, brb, got an errand to run. Stupid loan payments.
:D?
Closeenough.jpg
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-29 16:03:11  
Bismarck.Highlordkitiara said: »
I kinda wanna join but I still feel like a lurker so >.>

Besides that, I'm on hiatus because of school.
Anyone can join :3 We aren't really anything right now lol but if you came back/wanted to play, you could!
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-05-29 16:04:14  
well im on fir a ***time if ya wana inv leon
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-05-29 16:09:14  
Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
well im on fir a ***time if ya wana inv leon
Not on atm, gimme a sec to log in. ^^;
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-29 16:13:28  
How do you delete Facebook friends with timeline? I used to could just click on their name, it would take me to their page, and along the bottom left side there was a 'remove friend' button. I can't find that darn button on timeline.

The issue is, I have a few friends who have deleted/deactivated their Facebook accounts and I want to clean them out. So I tried to click on them to delete them, and since their account is no longer there whenever I click on them it takes me back to my own page. So I clicked on somebody else's page just to see if I could even find the button or if I'm too derpy to manage that, and I couldn't manage that. Can't find the button on Timeline.

Anyhow, long story short, how do you delete people from Facebook who no longer exist on Facebook but still show up in your friends list as a blank avatar?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-05-29 16:13:39  
I'm doin' it. Gonna see if I can reinstall FFXI and possibly play again. I don't know if it's possible, though. It's linked to someone else's token, and I forgot the password.
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-05-29 16:15:07  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I'm doin' it. Gonna see if I can reinstall FFXI and possibly play again. I don't know if it's possible, though. It's linked to someone else's token, and I forgot the password.
There should be a way to unlink tokens; gotta have some way to do it once the battery dries up. :x
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 16:15:29  
If you hover over their name on your friend list you'll see another kind of window pop up with a check next to the word friends on it. If you click that button there is an unfriend option near the bottom of the list.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2012-05-29 16:15:53  
Odin.Liela said: »
How do you delete Facebook friends with timeline? I used to could just click on their name, it would take me to their page, and along the bottom left side there was a 'remove friend' button. I can't find that darn button on timeline.

The issue is, I have a few friends who have deleted/deactivated their Facebook accounts and I want to clean them out. So I tried to click on them to delete them, and since their account is no longer there whenever I click on them it takes me back to my own page. So I clicked on somebody else's page just to see if I could even find the button or if I'm too derpy to manage that, and I couldn't manage that. Can't find the button on Timeline.

Anyhow, long story short, how do you delete people from Facebook who no longer exist on Facebook but still show up in your friends list as a blank avatar?

ಠ_ಠ
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-29 16:17:10  
That's country speak <.< I read it in my mom's voice when I read her post.
 Bismarck.Highlordkitiara
By Bismarck.Highlordkitiara 2012-05-29 16:18:40  
I just realized my WHM alt has more xp than my main... Of course, I never really liked anything but MNK, THF and WHM. BLU was kind of a 'What the hell, I'll give it a shot' and I went from 15 to 99 in like 14 hours... SMN I'm enjoying though, it's so different from how I'm used to playing.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-29 16:18:43  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
If you hover over their name on your friend list you'll see another kind of window pop up with a check next to the word friends on it. If you click that button there is an unfriend option near the bottom of the list.

Thanks ^^ I tried that after you mentioned it. The window doesn't come up when I hover, but it might just be my Facebook being twitchy. It wouldn't let me change my profile the other day either, kept saying there had been an error and they'd fix it soon. So I'll try again in a little while.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 16:20:53  
Oh I actually found something different for inactive accounts just now. lmao (went to check if anyone had deleted theirs on my list XP)

If you just click on their name in your friends list it should say their account is inactive and give you an option to unfriend.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-29 16:21:35  
Carbuncle.Joeywheeler said: »
Odin.Liela said: »

ಠ_ಠ

Sorry xD I grew up in NM. "Used to could" and "fixing to go" and all that are accepted as normal. I've been trying to stop saying that stuff since it sounds completely daffy, but I slip up sometimes!
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-05-29 16:22:25  
Anyone else on at the moment that wants a pearl; I'm sitting in Port Jeuno.
Come pay me a visit~ :3
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-29 16:23:01  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Oh I actually found something different for inactive accounts just now. lmao (went to check if anyone had deleted theirs on my list XP)

If you just click on their name in your friends list it should say their account is inactive and give you an option to unfriend.

It worked! Bless your brains!
 Bismarck.Highlordkitiara
By Bismarck.Highlordkitiara 2012-05-29 16:23:44  
Anyone else on at the moment that wants a pearl; I'm sitting in Port Jeuno.
Come pay me a visit~ :3

Ewww, port jeuno :3
First Page 2 3 ... 5896 5897 5898 ... 22715 22716 22717