Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5913 5914 5915 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-30 14:09:10  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Take your shirt off to eat the chocolate ice cream then... Tell others they can deal with it.
XP lol I'm pretty sure they get annoyed of that when I do it after drinking a wee bit too much.

I also had a Fry moment on that one. "Not sure if helpful advice, you just wants to see me take my shirt off"
I wouldn't get to see it unless you video taped/took pictures and decided to send them to me for for some reason. So the theory of me suggesting that for personal gain does not fly.

God damn it >.>
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-30 14:10:07  
Everytime someone else mentions their dreams I suddenly recall mine...I dream I was dressed like a D3 Demon Hunter and was about to go out when my mom yells at me "you can't go out with those clothes!"

[+]
By Artemicion 2012-05-30 14:10:14  
Ramuh.Laffter said: »
Keep dying to Sinspawn Gui in my Tidus-only playthrough of FFX ~.~

That sounds like hell unless you augment piercing to at least one of his weapons D:
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-30 14:10:23  
God damn it >.>
I knew it!
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-05-30 14:11:52  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Chocolate+hazelnut, thanks.
Nutella? >:
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-05-30 14:12:20  
Take your shirt off to eat the chocolate ice cream then... Tell others they can deal with it.
XP lol I'm pretty sure they get annoyed of that when I do it after drinking a wee bit too much. I also had a Fry moment on that one. "Not sure if helpful advice, you just wants to see me take my shirt off"
I wouldn't get to see it unless you video taped/took pictures and decided to send them to me for for some reason. So the theory of me suggesting that for personal gain does not fly. God damn it >.>
It allows you to bring up a mental image which you use for your own personal gain... /score
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-05-30 14:12:25  
Artemicion said: »

That sounds like hell unless you augment piercing to at least one of his weapons D:
I'm pretty sure you don't have Rikku at that point in the game. D:
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-30 14:12:48  
I wish I dreamt dragons too...
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Chocolate+hazelnut, thanks.
Nutella? >:
I like nutella, but not on icecream.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-05-30 14:12:52  
How do you pronounce that, anyway? I always used to pronounce it like gooey when I was younger, but now I have no idea. :|
 Alexander.Drokin
サーバ: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-05-30 14:13:40  
Everytime someone else mentions their dreams I suddenly recall mine...I dream I was dressed like a D3 Demon Hunter and was about to go out when my mom yells at me "you can't go out with those clothes!"

My first thought:
By Artemicion 2012-05-30 14:14:20  
Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »
How do you pronounce that, anyway? I always used to pronounce it like gooey when I was younger, but now I have no idea. :|

I guess that makes sense.

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-30 14:16:54  
I'd stick with that pronounciation. But that's just because I tend to read it using the Japanese sounds when playing any game made by Square or another Japan based company now unless corrected. XP
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-30 14:18:38  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
XP lol I'm pretty sure they get annoyed of that when I do it after drinking a wee bit too much. I also had a Fry moment on that one. "Not sure if helpful advice, you just wants to see me take my shirt off"
I wouldn't get to see it unless you video taped/took pictures and decided to send them to me for for some reason. So the theory of me suggesting that for personal gain does not fly. God damn it >.>
It allows you to bring up a mental image which you use for your own personal gain... /score
Meh if I really wanted to bring up that as a mental image I wouldn't need to suggest it... This is getting weird now >.>
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-30 14:19:07  
I'm starting to wonder what Ina imagines. <.<;
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-30 14:20:26  
I saw a spider on my ceiling earlier and thought to myself "eh, husband can kill it when he gets home for lunch." He came home for lunch, spider was nowhere to be found. He left to go back to work, spider magically reappeared.

Clever girl!

[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-30 14:20:57  
Am I the only one that everytime Ina posts this pops to mind?
They told me I could be anything, so I became a moogle.

[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-30 14:21:39  
Not near as much dirty stuff as you would think... My mind just kinda bounces off the wall from everything to what I have to do tonight at work to cats to past memories to popsicles.
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-05-30 14:22:40  
Odin.Liela said: »
I saw a spider on my ceiling earlier and thought to myself "eh, husband can kill it when he gets home for lunch." He came home for lunch, spider was nowhere to be found. He left to go back to work, spider magically reappeared.

Clever girl!

Now would be the perfect time for you to have one of those spider guns from the lolPic thread.

I'd just leave it. Spiders are cool.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-05-30 14:23:31  
I saw a spider on my ceiling earlier and thought to myself "eh, husband can kill it when he gets home for lunch." He came home for lunch, spider was nowhere to be found. He left to go back to work, spider magically reappeared. Clever girl!
lol'd hard at this...
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-30 14:24:44  
Not near as much dirty stuff as you would think... My mind just kinda bounces off the wall from everything to what I have to do tonight at work to cats to past memories to popsicles.
Well then! Carry on. I'm keeping my eye on you though.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-30 14:24:52  

Clever girl!
When something like that happens to me I go into a corner armed with slippers and wait to ambush. And I'm not gonna move until I find where the beast went, letting them out of sight is your biggest mistake!
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-30 14:26:22  
I think it's Gwee.

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Artemicion said: »

I'm pretty sure you don't have Rikku at that point in the game. D:
Nope, no augmenting yet D:

The strategy I'm using is to equip Avenger (counterattack weapon), haste myself, have Loner overdrive mode on (charges every turn you're alone), and stay alive while switching weapon repeatedly to go through turns faster and use my overdrive when I can. No attacking at all.

I have to have my other party members kill themselves also, since I can't run away, wasting a few turns waiting for them to die so my overdrive can charge ~.~
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-30 14:27:31  
I would love and adore a spider gun. Kill all those devilish little horrors!

I'll be sure as heck leaving it alone... until my husband comes back, and then it's so on. xD

I know, I know, I'm a pansy for not taking it down myself. But I'm five feet. That ceiling is eight or so. I don't have a fly swatter, so I'd need to stand on one of our 30-year old chairs that have seen better days, and then if he fell on me instead of squishing to the ceiling like a nice spider-demon, I'd be falling off the chair screaming loud enough to make the neighbors call 911 which is good because knowing my luck I'd probably break my neck and that spider would just scurry away all

[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 14:27:57  
i cant find my lurking pikachu D:< it must be on my laptop. i think i need to go outside more lol i need school to start again, im going crazy
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-05-30 14:27:57  
I guess you guys wouldn't like to see the blurry picture I took of the spider I saw at work the other night? (It wasn't really all that big... But it did have some pretty green eyes!)

Spiders are nice... Just more arms to hug you with.

(But forget centipedes... They can all march into the nearest volcano.)
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-30 14:28:53  
Well then! Carry on. I'm keeping my eye on you though.
Even when I shower?
 Bismarck.Highlordkitiara
By Bismarck.Highlordkitiara 2012-05-30 14:29:50  
~Snip~
Nope, no augmenting yet D:

The strategy I'm using is to equip Avenger (counterattack weapon), haste myself, have Loner overdrive mode on (charges every turn you're alone), and stay alive while switching weapon repeatedly to go through turns faster and use my overdrive when I can. No attacking at all.

I have to have my other party members kill themselves also, since I can't run away, wasting a few turns waiting for them to die so my overdrive can charge ~.~

Isn't there a place before that you can get a piercing weapon to drop? I don't remember where, I just remember Lulu having a weapon with it on it and looking confused. That could have been later though :/
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-30 14:29:56  
Spath and Ina sitting on a tree, doing things etc.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-05-30 14:30:41  
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
i cant find my lurking pikachu D:< it must be on my laptop. i think i need to go outside more lol i need school to start again, im going crazy
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-05-30 14:31:18  
Spath and Ina sitting on a tree, doing things etc.
Laziest song writer ever....
First Page 2 3 ... 5913 5914 5915 ... 22715 22716 22717