Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5951 5952 5953 ... 22717 22718 22719
 Ramuh.Kailana
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 14:15:19  
Asura.Dominate said: »
I had something to say about the ***/cleavage/legs = pretty thing, but I think I should bite my tongue. Over sharing, I dun do it anymore. >.>; I will say that Zah is right, definitely shouldn't have to rely on those things to feel pretty. x.o;

I don't. It's just a sweeping general way society is nowadays sort of example. I don't parade around with my *** out or in tiny jean shorts, but I do like tank tops and with the right occasion a pretty collar that I downright adore. I also enjoy trinkets, pendants, bracelets, those arm bracelet things, among other things.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:15:31  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I would never pick food with my hands!(unless it's a sandwich)

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Ramuh.Kailana said: »
Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Collars. Totally sexual.

A lot of female accessories and outfits are sexual by design and nature. Hello cleavage, hello legs, hello ***. It doesn't mean sex games are their only function. Sometimes we just want to look pretty!

Just throwing this out there...Disregard if you wish...If you're relying on a bunch of toys you aren't doing it right. Just my thoughts though.
It's not relying, but don't you wear stuff just cause you like it? And also I think wearing something you like makes you feel more comfortable around others too...ever been forced to wear that ugly sweater granda bought you for xmas which is utterly horrible? Didn't it feel uncomfortable to wear it around others?

Wait...We're talking about what we wear and not toys? I jumped in too late after the collar confusion thing.

I hate cutting coffee!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-01 14:17:43  
Wait...We're talking about what we wear and not toys? I jumped in too late after the collar confusion thing.

I hate cutting coffee!
Now you confused me as well :c

The choker to me is not a toy anyway, it's an accessory I always wear cause it makes me feel protected wearing it. I don't think it's obscene anyway xD maybe uncommon.
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-06-01 14:18:01  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Bismarck.Leonkasai said: »
Bismarck.Misao said: »
*drops a meteor on uri's head*

/changes job to BLM, helps cast

WE NEED FOUR MORE FOR MAXIMUM CARNAGE (also a fantastic comic book story and a really fun videogame)
/levels BLM
/gears BLM
/helps cast

*casts silence on all of you and walk away*
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:18:29  
Leon... you need nyzul?
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-06-01 14:20:08  

I hate cutting coffee!
Excellent. The plan worked.
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-06-01 14:23:19  
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-06-01 14:24:05  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Leon... you need nyzul?
Naw, I'm at 100, thanks. ^^
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:25:24  

I hate cutting coffee!

The choker to me is not a toy anyway, it's an accessory I always wear cause it makes me feel protected wearing it. I don't think it's obscene anyway xD maybe uncommon.

I thought you were wearing it during sex or something.

/shrug

Why would you feel protected by wearing a choker? Just wondering. That just seems intimidating and stand-offish.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:25:27  
Leon... you need nyzul?
ahhh... well if you want I'm helping Narshee get to 100 though he's only at 1 or 5 atm...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:26:23  
Wait...We're talking about what we wear and not toys? I jumped in too late after the collar confusion thing. I hate cutting coffee!
Now you confused me as well :c The choker to me is not a toy anyway, it's an accessory I always wear cause it makes me feel protected wearing it. I don't think it's obscene anyway xD maybe uncommon.
I thought you were wearing it during sex or something. /shrug Why would you feel protected by wearing a choker? Just wondering. That just seems intimidating and stand-offish.
LAMO!

Aren't you sorrounded by people with guns all the time and a choker is intimidating?!?
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-06-01 14:27:25  

I hate cutting coffee!

/shrug

Why would you feel protected by wearing a choker? Just wondering. That just seems intimidating and stand-offish.
That thunder and water resist, yo.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-01 14:28:24  
I don't know why, I feel vulnerable with my neck exposed. I think it's maybe the same concept that leads me to always have a hand protecting my mouth.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 14:29:25  

I hate cutting coffee!

/shrug

It makes the neck feel a little more protected, sometimes accessories can make a person feel safer. I have an arm bracelet, starts at the wrist, goes halfway to the elbow, tied with string and made entirely of chain mail. It would be completely useless in any sort of situation where I require assistance, but it makes me feel a little safer. XD

Edit: I may be different, but guns for example terrify me and when they're not on a wall, or in someones hands, on the table, whatever....I am extremely stressed and uncomfortable till they go away. Knives I can find very beautiful, but as soon as they're in somebodies hands, I get that distress/stress/uncomfortable thing again.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-01 14:29:33  
I don't know why, I feel vulnerable with my neck exposed. I think it's maybe the same concept that leads me to always have a hand protecting my mouth.
wha?
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-01 14:29:33  
It's to help prevent against zombie neck bites.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-06-01 14:29:43  
Leon... you need nyzul?
ahhh... well if you want I'm helping Narshee get to 100 though he's only at 1 or 5 atm...
I'm up for helping out, sure. :O
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:30:12  
Aren't you sorrounded by people with guns all the time and a choker is intimidating?!?

Not really. Nobody in Texas just totes a gun to the grocery store. The only time I've ever really been around guns is a shooting ranges, deer leases, or people's private land.

Well, the choker makes isn't intimidating. Just I suppose the people who wear them want to seem intimidating to others? Are we talking about spiked chokers and that junk?

EDIT: Well, my grandfather toted a pistol everywhere, but he was a wily curmudgeon.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-01 14:31:08  
Not really. Nobody in Texas just totes a gun to the grocery store.

Yes they do. Concealed carry permits.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-01 14:31:15  

I hate cutting coffee!

/shrug

Some people feel more comfortable with their necks covered since its a vulnerable spot... It's the same as how some people (like me) can't stand having anything around/against it. Well the same but the opposite if that makes any sense.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:32:36  
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »

Yes, EVERYONE in Texas has a gun and licence to carry. EVERYONE! LOL!
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 14:33:24  

Well, you did suggested no one did. That's about as silly as suggesting everyone does. :P
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:33:48  
Asura.Ina said: »

I hate cutting coffee!

/shrug

Some people feel more comfortable with their necks covered since its a vulnerable spot... It's the same as how some people (like me) can't stand having anything around/against it. Well the same but the opposite if that makes any sense.

Blurgh! I'm the same way! Necklaces need to be loose or I feel like I'm being choked all the time.

/shudders
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 14:33:51  
I'm going to need to change the name of my Galka.
Any ideas? >___>
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-01 14:34:28  
Lol no, not spiked <.< just like a small belt around the neck..

wha?
I have a(bad)habit of always having a hand in front of my mouth. Usually holding my hair(cause I can't just have it hanging there), or nibbling at my sleeve. I can't leave my mouth/neck unprotected in front of others.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:34:46  

Well, you did suggested no one did. That's about as silly as suggesting everyone does. :P

No. I didn't. Everyone has very stereotypical ideas about Texas.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-01 14:35:10  
Artemicion said: »
Any ideas? >___>

Misterfluffy!
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-06-01 14:36:24  
Any ideas? >___>

Misterfluffy!
No, Missfluffy! Imagine a galka called like that!
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-01 14:36:44  
Any ideas? >___>
Wrex

Asura.Ina said: »

I hate cutting coffee!

/shrug

Blurgh! I'm the same way! Necklaces need to be loose or I feel like I'm being choked all the time.

/shudders
One of my friends in high school decided to sneak up behind me once and put his hands around my neck... Injuries were sustained before I knew what was going on and from then on he knew not to do it again. XD
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 14:36:58  
On another note: Does anyone know if you can do a server transfer service with Crysta?
First Page 2 3 ... 5951 5952 5953 ... 22717 22718 22719