Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5986 5987 5988 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-06-04 11:13:43  
Got to bed.

Wake up.

Everything Zelda still at it? The *** is wrong with people.

Relevant:
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-06-04 11:15:22  
random freezing today, dunno why, haven't started a game or whatever..
I believe it is the videocard that is having the issue, because another recurring problem is, on most games, there is a small pause every few seconds, most notably when playing FFXI on this thing, but more subtle on D3. Drivers and whatnot are up to date, and such games did run smooth once upon a time :/
By Irohuro 2012-06-04 11:15:43  
OHMYGODMYSTOMACHISGOINGTOEXPLODEITHURTSSOBAD

i had to take pepto to keep myself from ripping it out because of how bad it hurt, but that leads to the problem of it making it harder for me to get rid of the problem ; ;
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-04 11:17:09  
O.O wtf did you do/eat

Edit: is it bad that I no longer have a problem reading yourpostswhenyoudothemlikethis? XD
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-04 11:19:14  
Iro Huro said: »

i had to take pepto to keep myself from ripping it out because of how bad it hurt, but that leads to the problem of it making it harder for me to get rid of the problem ; ;
I had something like that a couple weeks ago, woke me up out of a dead sleep and kept me awake for hours.. It came in waves, I would be just fine then all of a sudden this wave of pain and nausea would hit, and over the next 5 mins or so it'd calm down and go back to feeling normal but right as it did, the next wave would come.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2012-06-04 11:19:23  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
I believe it is the videocard that is having the issue, because another recurring problem is, on most games, there is a small pause every few seconds, most notably when playing FFXI on this thing, but more subtle on D3. Drivers and whatnot are up to date, and such games did run smooth once upon a time :/
Have you cleaned it out recently? Dust is the devil.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-06-04 11:22:44  
bleh router went out for 20min ._.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-06-04 11:27:09  
sooo if im reading this right.. if i want to play with Riven i have to buy her? ._.
By Irohuro 2012-06-04 11:31:27  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »

I had something like that a couple weeks ago, woke me up out of a dead sleep and kept me awake for hours.. It came in waves, I would be just fine then all of a sudden this wave of pain and nausea would hit, and over the next 5 mins or so it'd calm down and go back to feeling normal but right as it did, the next wave would come.

that's EXACTLY what it's doing. except it's more dependent on how i move.

Asura.Ina said: »
O.O wtf did you do/eat

Edit: is it bad that I no longer have a problem reading yourpostswhenyoudothemlikethis? XD

i made an omelette for breakfast, but i don't think i cooked it long enough.

but then again, it even the parts that were fully cooked should've been cooked enough, or else people would get sick from fried eggs =/
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2012-06-04 11:31:31  
Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
sooo if im reading this right.. if i want to play with Riven i have to buy her? ._.
They rotate champions each week. There are always 10 free ones to play, but to play a champ no matter the week you need to unlock them.

You can unlock champs with RP or IP. RP you buy with cash monies, IP you earn from playing games. So you don't have to actually buy her, but you do have to unlock her.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-06-04 11:32:27  
Asura.Dameshi said: »
yes, replaced the thermal compound on the processor and VC as well, this was about 2 months ago, and there wasn't much dust inside it, doubt it would be super dirty by now.
Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
yes and no, you can get points (IP) by playing matches, and use those points to buy champions, or can go the easy way and just buy points (RP) to buy her.
as for skins, yes they are only obtainable via RP
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2012-06-04 11:34:15  
Asura.Dameshi said: »
yes, replaced the thermal compound on the processor and VC as well, this was about 2 months ago, and there wasn't much dust inside it, doubt it would be super dirty by now.
Does it run hot usually?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-04 11:38:09  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »

that's EXACTLY what it's doing. except it's more dependent on how i move.

O.O wtf did you do/eat

but then again, it even the parts that were fully cooked should've been cooked enough, or else people would get sick from fried eggs =/
Well for me it was basically gas.. Although gas had never gave me pain like that before... For whatever reason it was just stuck and building up.
 Cerberus.Draupnir
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-06-04 11:46:10  
I hate driving :x finally made it back home though.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-04 11:47:18  

O.O wtf did you do/eat

Had the eggs been left out at all/were they on the older side? You can eat raw egg after all if they are healthy eggs (although I wouldn't suggest this since its gross). Or any new ingriedients that you don't have often which could be an allergy?
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-06-04 11:52:49  
whenever it gets hot, the fan starts spinning faster pushing the air out, so mostly during gaming or photoshopping.
was just reading manga when it froze twice today
By Irohuro 2012-06-04 12:04:14  
bleh, xbox + sports on e3 right now ><
By Irohuro 2012-06-04 12:05:09  

O.O wtf did you do/eat

Had the eggs been left out at all/were they on the older side? You can eat raw egg after all if they are healthy eggs (although I wouldn't suggest this since its gross). Or any new ingriedients that you don't have often which could be an allergy?

everything was fine, i made it the exact same way the other day
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-06-04 12:14:45  

Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2012-06-04 12:15:03  
Well hello RT :o
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-06-04 12:18:50  
Take cover he's going to blow!!! Emergency dive!

Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-04 12:23:35  
Hello goobbue lady
 Ramuh.Kailana
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-04 12:31:37  
Yay I got some sleep and feel much better today!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-04 12:32:20  
Pizza!
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-04 12:36:12  
Damn you Flavin... Now I want pizza >.>
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-04 12:42:24  
I have pizza!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-04 12:43:15  
Pizza, you say?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-04 12:45:25  
Pizza I say indeed...
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-04 12:45:34  
Ramuh.Kailana said: »
I have pizza!
Can I has... Now that I'm thinking about it I think it's been a couple months since I've had pizza that wasn't a pizza pocket >.>
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-04 12:45:57  
Ramuh.Kailana said: »
I have pizza!
Will you share?
First Page 2 3 ... 5986 5987 5988 ... 22718 22719 22720