Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 6006 6007 6008 ... 22719 22720 22721
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-06 07:22:49  
Woke up extra early to catch light/dark day so I could proc !! on my whm mule for Sch Seals. *yawns* Just Head/Hand seals left to go..
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-06-06 07:23:35  
volkom said: »
I uninstalled every game off my laptop last night.

On another topic: think I may have found some suitable plastic cutters! found my wire stripper/cutter/crimper tool :3
 Bismarck.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Bismarck.Leonkasai 2012-06-06 07:57:18  
volkom said: »
I uninstalled every game off my laptop last night.
>inb4 you start getting the urge to play them all again
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2012-06-06 08:50:51  
It's too late, Volk's already having the withdrawl symptoms
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2012-06-06 08:54:44  
I hate midnight thunderstorms-.- too much blue lightninglast night, which was bright enough to make it seem like there were sparks of daylightall over my neighbourhood.

That being said, the bolded parts seem like they would make some pretty awesome band names
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-06 09:00:18  
I like thunderstorms... as long as I am not caught in them :/
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2012-06-06 09:05:51  
I agree that they aren't that bad, but they can be rather annoying when you're trying to sleep.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-06 09:13:55  
Reminds me of this one time I was out riding in the heart of the resident big hills and was at the mercy of a sudden thunderstorm with hailstones in the middle of summer, the roads went from dry to dangerously flooded in 10 minutes, an all my electronic devices failed :/
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-06 09:22:22  
I sleep better during them for some reason... I think its the sound of the rain.

Apperently I was born during one too so maybe that contributes
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-06-06 09:35:18  
Yeah so putting together this warhammer kit and it's actually a bit confusing lol... I mean most of the parts just snap together and most are close to each other but there are some minute differences in some of the arm pieces, and head pieces.... and they don't tell you what goes with what.

Kinda makes me nervous when the time comes to glue them, what if I have the wrong head on the wrong body? or the wrong arm on the wrong body? :|
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-06 09:37:54  
It's a Monday disguised as a Wednesday today. You've all been warned!

I woke up from a terrible dream, in which my husband took me out to eat, and our waitress was the granddaughter of some old guy my husband had known as a child, so he spent the entire meal talking to her. And he didn't notice, but she was an outrageous flirt (not to mention she was gorgeous.) So even though my husband would never betray me, I started bellowing at him and making a scene in the restaurant. Completely embarrassing.

So I was all huffy, jealous, and embarrassed in the dream, woke up crabby from that, took my dogs outside (they have a fenced yard but Pixel worked a board loose, and I'm hella not letting her out alone until we fix it. So Dante gets to run loose in the yard because he is trustworthy to actually stay in the yard, but I make Pixel stay on a leash in the yard, and she's very annoyed over the whole thing but it's her own bloody fault. If you don't want to be connected to me at the end of a leash every time you set a paw outside, then you shouldn't have gone off exploring! SO THERE.) Anyhow, took them out, fussed and moaned because I was wearing flip flops and the grass was all wet, plus Pixel was way too interested in some dogs barking all the way down the street to go to the bathroom. I have a beagle, for goodness sake, and she has bayed twice in her life, and she only barks if she's scared, and Dante barks only when he thinks someone is trespassing on his family's home. I do not understand how on earth other people can stand to just let their dogs sit outside and bark endlessly for hours on end. Anyways. I couldn't wait for Pixel to pee all day, I needed to make my man breakfast and lunch before he got up and headed to work, so I took her back in still with a full bladder and put her in her kennel so she wouldn't pee on my carpet. I hate locking her up, especially when I know she has to pee. :-( It feels so cruel.

So I was in a mad rush to get the food made for my husband so I could get Pixel back outside before she exploded, poor darling. I made a couple loaves of bread yesterday, I like the taste of homemade bread much better than the taste of store bread. And last night my husband had requested that today for his lunch I make him a sandwich using my bread. So I grabbed the first loaf and sliced it for his sandwich the complete wrong way. :-( You are supposed to slice it lengthwise like a sub. I sliced it lengthwise, but I forgot to flip it on its side first. Gah! So I grabbed the other loaf, sliced it correctly, made him a meat and cheese sandwich on it, and shoved the other (now awkwardly sliced) bread back in the bag. I washed some fruit for him, got some baby carrots out for him, and got a few of the cookies I made yesterday and put it all in his lunchbox, grabbed Pixel and took her back out. She went immediately, poor love, she really had to go. So mean to lock her up when I know she has to go.

But even days that start kinda bad get better. :-) My husband came out, gave me a long hug and a kiss even though he was running late, which immediately calmed me down. Pixel and Dante gave me snuggles which helped too. My family is perfect. A mess, sure, but perfect. <3 Bring it on, Mon-Wednesday! I can handle anything you got!
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-06 09:37:54  
Asura.Ina said: »
I sleep better during them for some reason... I think its the sound of the rain.

Apperently I was born during one too so maybe that contributes

THE SON OF ZEUS HAS BEEN FOUND :O
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-06-06 09:38:13  
hi~
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-06 09:40:52  
Morning, Misao ^^
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-06 09:42:09  
I need to figure out why my shoulder hurts every morning and gets progressively better until the next morning when it hurts all over again. <__<
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-06 09:44:49  
Ramuh.Laffter said: »
I need to figure out why my shoulder hurts every morning and gets progressively better until the next morning when it hurts all over again. <__<

I wish I could help you with that I really do...

*hides voodoo doll*
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-06 09:45:05  
I am greatly entertained by Liela rants!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-06 09:47:16  
Odin.Liela said: »
It's a Monday disguised as a Wednesday today. You've all been warned!

I woke up from a terrible dream, in which my husband took me out to eat, and our waitress was the granddaughter of some old guy my husband had known as a child, so he spent the entire meal talking to her. And he didn't notice, but she was an outrageous flirt (not to mention she was gorgeous.) So even though my husband would never betray me, I started bellowing at him and making a scene in the restaurant. Completely embarrassing.

So I was all huffy, jealous, and embarrassed in the dream, woke up crabby from that, took my dogs outside (they have a fenced yard but Pixel worked a board loose, and I'm hella not letting her out alone until we fix it. So Dante gets to run loose in the yard because he is trustworthy to actually stay in the yard, but I make Pixel stay on a leash in the yard, and she's very annoyed over the whole thing but it's her own bloody fault. If you don't want to be connected to me at the end of a leash every time you set a paw outside, then you shouldn't have gone off exploring! SO THERE.) Anyhow, took them out, fussed and moaned because I was wearing flip flops and the grass was all wet, plus Pixel was way too interested in some dogs barking all the way down the street to go to the bathroom. I have a beagle, for goodness sake, and she has bayed twice in her life, and she only barks if she's scared, and Dante barks only when he thinks someone is trespassing on his family's home. I do not understand how on earth other people can stand to just let their dogs sit outside and bark endlessly for hours on end. Anyways. I couldn't wait for Pixel to pee all day, I needed to make my man breakfast and lunch before he got up and headed to work, so I took her back in still with a full bladder and put her in her kennel so she wouldn't pee on my carpet. I hate locking her up, especially when I know she has to pee. :-( It feels so cruel.

So I was in a mad rush to get the food made for my husband so I could get Pixel back outside before she exploded, poor darling. I made a couple loaves of bread yesterday, I like the taste of homemade bread much better than the taste of store bread. And last night my husband had requested that today for his lunch I make him a sandwich using my bread. So I grabbed the first loaf and sliced it for his sandwich the complete wrong way. :-( You are supposed to slice it lengthwise like a sub. I sliced it lengthwise, but I forgot to flip it on its side first. Gah! So I grabbed the other loaf, sliced it correctly, made him a meat and cheese sandwich on it, and shoved the other (now awkwardly sliced) bread back in the bag. I washed some fruit for him, got some baby carrots out for him, and got a few of the cookies I made yesterday and put it all in his lunchbox, grabbed Pixel and took her back out. She went immediately, poor love, she really had to go. So mean to lock her up when I know she has to go.

But even days that start kinda bad get better. :-) My husband came out, gave me a long hug and a kiss even though he was running late, which immediately calmed me down. Pixel and Dante gave me snuggles which helped too. My family is perfect. A mess, sure, but perfect. <3 Bring it on, Mon-Wednesday! I can handle anything you got!

AHHH!!! Those dreams are the worst, especially when you're still angry when you wake up. Hopefully, you didn't get snappy with your husband. LOL! That never works out well in the morning.

Home-made bread...

/drool

I wish I had the patience to knead.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-06-06 09:49:42  
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Ramuh.Laffter said: »

I wish I could help you with that I really do...

*hides voodoo doll*

Is that why my back hurts all the time?!?!?

I'm onto you sagi...

[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-06 09:50:53  
I won't snap at my husband <3 He'd never do anything like that in rl.

Do you have a Kitchenaide mixer, Zah? :D That's what I make bread in since I don't have a bread machine. It has an attachment that kneads it for me. Super easy and doesn't take too long, either!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-06 09:51:26  
Too much masterbation before you go to bed and then you sleep on it wrong...
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-06-06 09:56:08  
so yeah I went to the dr yesterday, they did a strep test on me (omgfuckihatethosegoddamnthingsughughughughugh) came back negative, still having this feeling of something in my throat as well as my stomach acting funny (not bad just enough to annoy the ***out of me) tried looking at the back of my throat (it's kinda hard I realized :p) and I see some kind of gunky white ***on the very back of my throat (unless my eyes are playing tricks on me) and my throat does noticeably feel a little raw (not really a sore throat but it hurts ;;)

I so don't know what to do now lol.

Oh yeah, the dr did say that when she looking in my throat that it was red (swollen? I dunno)
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Savannah
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2012-06-06 09:57:34  

Do you have a Kitchenaide mixer, Zah? :D That's what I make bread in since I don't have a bread machine. It has an attachment that kneads it for me. Super easy and doesn't take too long, either!

You can make it in a crockpot.

EDIT: Rather than cooking it in the oven or w/e I mean...Neat trick I found. Still have to knead the crap together.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-06 09:59:04  
Ramuh.Rowland said: »
You're too nice Liela! No one makes their husbands breakfast and lunch!

As long as I'm unemployed and totally freeloading off my poor man, he gets his breakfast and lunch made for him every single day! <3 Probably when I get a job I'll still make breakfast and lunch for him, unless I have to be to work ages before he does. It just seems like the right way to take care of him.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-06 09:59:53  

Good to know!!!I was actually thinking of asking my parents for one for my Christmas/birthday present. They're like $500 with all the attachments. I really want to make my own pasta too. =)
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-06-06 10:01:13  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Good to know!!!I was actually thinking of asking my parents for one for my Christmas/birthday present. They're like $500 with all the attachments. I really want to make my own pasta too. =)

You can even grate a huge block of cheese with those suckers! They are fantastic.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-06-06 10:06:56  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

You can even grate a huge block of cheese with those suckers! They are fantastic.

AHHH!!!

I was eyeballing a turquoise one when I was moseying around with a buddy this weekend. I was like, "*** yeah! I haven't had home-made ice cream since I was a wee one! Ravioli maker!?!"

/queues choir of angels

Must resist temptation to buy on impulse!!!
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-06-06 10:06:58  
God looking through that MTG thread is making me want to get some cards of it again, might have to invest in a pack or two one day.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-06-06 10:07:46  
Just buy it Z you know you want to! DO EEEEETTTT!!!!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6006 6007 6008 ... 22719 22720 22721