Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7564 7565 7566 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-10-14 14:16:58  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Well I might show up to throw snus at you
I'll fire back!

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
What's a snu? I'm sure I have heard of that before...
Snus*
Swedish smokeless tobacco.

Unless you mean Snu then we all know what that is....

[+]
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-10-14 14:17:46  
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
What's a snu? I'm sure I have heard of that before...
Googling it produced some interesting pics
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-14 14:18:56  
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-14 14:20:57  
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-10-14 14:21:24  
-_- My case study partner is blowing my mind. We are supposed to come up with a solution to the terrorist watch list causing innocent people to be on the no-fly list problem. My suggestion was to provide airlines with more specific information to reference in order to cut down on these occurrences. My partner refuses to let us even list it as an alternative because it is an invasion of privacy issue...

So I went to her Facebook.

Not even being logged in I was able to find her address, maiden name, date of birth, her mother's maiden name, pictures of her pets and their names, place of employment, and the addresses of several local restaurants/stores she had recently visited and the times she was there.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-10-14 14:22:11  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I'm pretty sure someone was like "I bet you can't fit a whole can in your mouth!"
To which that guy said challenge accepted...
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-10-14 14:23:47  
Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
-_- My case study partner is blowing my mind. We are supposed to come up with a solution to the terrorist watch list causing innocent people to be on the no-fly list problem. My suggestion was to provide airlines with more specific information to reference in order to cut down on these occurrences. My partner refuses to let us even list it as an alternative because it is an invasion of privacy issue...

Not even being logged in I was able to find her address, maiden name, date of birth, her mother's maiden name, pictures of her pets and their names, place of employment, and the addresses of several local restaurants/stores she had recently visited and the times she was there.

What's really important is...

Is she hot :3 ?
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-10-14 14:24:34  

Good argument.
Aside form the whole creeper vibe...
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-10-14 14:24:43  

It is possible to be simultaneously willing to voluntarily disclose information about yourself and be concerned about the rights of others to keep that information private if they wish to do so.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-14 14:28:43  
Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »

It is possible to be simultaneously willing to voluntarily disclose information about yourself and be concerned about the rights of others to keep that information private if they wish to do so.

Get out and take your logic with you
 Fenrir.Dierdreh
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Dierdreh
By Fenrir.Dierdreh 2012-10-14 14:29:36  
In a much better mood today after sleeping for an ungodly amount of hours. How is everyone? :D Also, can some one explain to me the obsession that women have had with Tom Hiddleston lately? I don't see it.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-10-14 14:29:58  
Naw shes old Sagi.
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-10-14 14:30:59  
Fenrir.Dierdreh said: »
In a much better mood today after sleeping for an ungodly amount of hours. How is everyone? :D Also, can some one explain to me the obsession that women have had with Tom Hiddleston lately? I don't see it.

He's handsome with a UK accent. *** love the UK accent lol
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-14 14:31:12  
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-10-14 14:32:08  
Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »

Would be an excellent point except she is arguing it as "I wouldn't want the airlines to have access to my personal information".

Some people yes, but in this case my partner is just oblivious to her online presence.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-10-14 14:32:20  
Odin.Eikechi said: »

He's handsome with a UK accent. *** love the UK accent lol
Til they realize he's more of a woman than they are...
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-14 14:39:21  
Uri is more of a woman than <insert any female>
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-10-14 14:59:56  
wat
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-10-14 15:00:48  
I kinda miss my green hair ; ;

Not gunna lie, this makes me want green hair like that...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-10-14 15:14:28  

wtf people with death wishes
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-10-14 15:39:18  
Off work yay :x
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-10-14 15:44:41  
Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
men seem to love him too, idk why either lol it's not like his acting in either movie was of an amazing quality

I actually really liked his Loki transformation in Avengers over Thor. He did great. I actually saw him in Avengers before Thor.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-10-14 15:45:09  
Disappointed there was no helmet cam with his jump..
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-10-14 15:46:16  
I dunno that jump just seemed so anticlimactic, kinda put me to sleep :I
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-10-14 15:47:14  
Best part of that jump was that I got a new "*** this thread" gif for use on 4chan. :I
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-10-14 15:48:02  
Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
so when thor came out, you weren't interested? : o

No, I just never got around to watching it until after. Same with Captain America (and growing up Thor/Cap were my favorite comic books)
By Fyyvoaa 2012-10-14 15:48:27  
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
I dunno that jump just seemed so anticlimactic, kinda put me to sleep :I

what exactly were you expecting? explosion lol? :p
First Page 2 3 ... 7564 7565 7566 ... 22715 22716 22717