日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » 6-Hit Caladbolg
6-Hit Caladbolg
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-02-21 21:59:20  
This is the Build I am currently using, Thought I would post it since the Norm For Caladbolg is a 7-Hit. I need Zeleus Tiara to put me at 25% Haste, wouldnt be True cap but close enough I guess.

This puts me at 16.7 TP a swing, but you end up having to Sacrifice some gear for WS, if I only WS'd in Brutal/Rajas it would leave me at 97.2 Rebuilding After Weaponskill.

Inside of abyssea thats not really an issue because you can just get the TP back from VV Regain Tics, outside you could just eat Carbonara. I'm Also considering getting the regain earring from WotG reward, Should be enough to make up for the lack of STP.

Eating Carbonara would put you at 17.2 TP a swing which in return would let you Weaponskill in whatever you want(would have to keep rajas on).

When im not inside abyssea or too cheap to buy carb I just stick to a normal 7-hit at the moment.

I also have Aurum body but that thing is so god damn ugly I refuse to wear it x:

Anyways thoughts? Anyone else try pushing for a 6-hit?

-Gradd
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-21 22:03:45  
aurum body and stp+2 neck?
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-02-21 22:05:50  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

It's too ugly D;

Looks like somebody pissed on my armor :/

Edit:

Wheres the neck come from?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-21 22:06:42  
If that was a serious response, I've nothing more to offer to this thread. Can't stand the "oh it's ugly so even if it turns up being better I don't want to use it" ***
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-02-21 22:13:38  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If that was a serious response, I've nothing more to offer to this thread. Can't stand the "oh it's ugly so even if it turns up being better I don't want to use it" ***

Bleh, its more that I don't need it to maintain the X-hit, wouldnt askar be better assuming i'm keeping the hit anyways? Or is Aurum going to be better?
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-02-21 22:13:56  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

It's too ugly D;

Looks like somebody pissed on my armor :/

Edit:

Wheres the neck come from?

You are a DRK, SE pisses on your face so just be glad it is not the aurum head.

Very True.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-21 22:15:37  
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Bleh, its more that I don't need it to maintain the X-hit, wouldnt askar be better assuming i'm keeping the hit anyways? Or is Aurum going to be better?
If you're coming up short, like stated in OP, I'd assume you need more stp. Game is going to move outside of abyssea soon enough.

The neck is Almah torque, which I'm sure is from ZNM and there is attila earring for 1 stp
 Asura.Matzilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-21 22:15:47  
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Claret
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-02-21 22:28:42  
Yea Aurum and that Torque definatley make it so that you are sacrificing alot less.

I guess this would be the optimal 6-hit, If you arent Relying on Carbonara or Regain, puts you at 17.2 TP a swing, but you would have to have 3 Extra STP after Brutal and Rajas during WS to maintain your proper build.

I'm actually building Cerb pops for ZNM at the moment might try out the NM for the Torque since it is the same path.

Hopefully askar body gets upgraded with Higher STP, it was in the Q&A a few weeks back that Nyzul/Salvage Gear would be upgraded. Really looking forward to salvage upgrades in general.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-02-21 22:28:56  
Asura.Matzilla said:

Ty Sir
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-21 22:36:32  
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

Ty Sir

make sure you proc blue
 Ragnarok.Returner
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2011-02-21 23:17:44  
went 1/1 on that torque, just missing zelus tiara for that build now. I might just go with carbonara and rid tactical mantle. Getting that 6 stp and sacrifice 35 attack and 3% DA is really not worth the trade off of red curry bum vs carbonara. In situation where I can constantly put food up, I will bring our that darn mantle..... ; ;
 Asura.Andradi
user: Andradi
By Asura.Andradi 2011-02-21 23:29:39  
If you can 6-hit without regain (even if it means eating carb over better attack food) you're probably going to benefit because you can swap VV for a more potent DD atma. (Maybe the STP one and 5-hit it?)
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-02-22 01:18:44  
Asura.Andradi said:
If you can 6-hit without regain (even if it means eating carb over better attack food) you're probably going to benefit because you can swap VV for a more potent DD atma. (Maybe the STP one and 5-hit it?)

If you swapped VV to a STP atma like PlagueBringer you would have to Eat Carbonara, and WS in basically the exact same ammount of STP gear, not even worth the trouble.