DNC Decent Tank?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » DNC decent tank?
DNC decent tank?
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 9 10
 Asura.Yunalaysca
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-23 18:30:15  
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
You can reduce migwari's recast timer to that of it's duration... and nins extra shadows definitely help if you don't have the extra haste/fastcast support from others or accurate mobs or ones that constantly double/triple attack aga spam moves that eat multiple shadows etc.

I prefer thf tank anyways. More evasion and TH accomplice hi-jinx dispeling "undispelable" stuff. Plus every dnc I've ever played with kinda sucked at DDing and/or keeping hate

RR GH saber dance,joyuse,DD dagger,40% haste with gear and haste samba(no mage haste)says i can pull hate off you all day.

im on dnc all the time and i pull hate off of every thing with a pulse,even nins voking half the time with yonin up,it dont help them.

the only thing that you can pull hate off of me with is SA+ws which ill keep getting hate for you to do but even then ill pull it back very fast.

you can say saber dance isn't used blah blah because it stops you from curing but 80% of the time i dont need curing cos i dont get hit much and try to stun all magic but then again wehere not talking about healing my self are we were talking about DDing.

my main job is thf and i haven't touched it since i lvl'd dnc,my dnc simply rips my thf to pieces its insulting
D:
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-02-23 18:32:54  
Quote:
RR GH saber dance,joyuse,DD dagger,40% haste with gear and haste samba(no mage haste)says i can pull hate off you all day.

Lol maybe him, definitely not me.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-23 18:34:46  
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
You can reduce migwari's recast timer to that of it's duration... and nins extra shadows definitely help if you don't have the extra haste/fastcast support from others or accurate mobs or ones that constantly double/triple attack aga spam moves that eat multiple shadows etc.

I prefer thf tank anyways. More evasion and TH accomplice hi-jinx dispeling "undispelable" stuff. Plus every dnc I've ever played with kinda sucked at DDing and/or keeping hate

im on dnc all the time and i pull hate off of every thing with a pulse,even nins voking half the time with yonin up,it dont help them.

the only thing that you can pull hate off of me with is SA+ws which ill keep getting hate for you to do but even then ill pull it back very fast.

you can say saber dance isn't used blah blah because it stops you from curing but 80% of the time i dont need curing cos i dont get hit much and try to stun all magic but then again wehere not talking about healing my self are we were talking about DDing.

my main job is thf and i haven't touched it since i lvl'd dnc,my dnc simply rips my thf to pieces its insulting
D:

i hope ninian sees this post
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-23 18:39:36  
lol i didnt see the haste part, only thing i could see was joyuse, and i couldnt finish reading the post cause it seemed like every word was joyuse.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-23 18:41:21  
Yeah I don't think anyone with a joyuese can pull hate off me any time of the day. But I think he missed the whole gist of it. Thf is more useful. Oh and accomplice says hi
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-23 18:45:37  
something something low hate cap
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-02-23 18:47:56  
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

[+]
 Fenrir.Enternius
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-02-23 18:49:05  
The My Little Pony things were dumb even before you started spamming them.
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-23 18:49:27  
*** what is it with these my little pony things, and why do they remind me of P&S w/G
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-23 18:50:02  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

D:

I'm too busy with homework to rip this guy to shreds, but christ. How *** dumb can someone be. Also I did the same thing as Yuna, read joytoy and I really didn't want to finish. I did because I was urged to though. ; -; 40% haste, orly?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-23 18:50:33  
Fenrir.Enternius said:
The My Little Pony things were dumb even before you started spamming them.

i generally hate jpegs in lieu of a post, but i'm a fan of the ponies
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-23 18:54:31  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

D:

I'm too busy with homework to rip this guy to shreds, but christ. How *** dumb can someone be. Also I did the same thing as Yuna, read joytoy and I really didn't want to finish. I did because I was urged to though. ; -; 40% haste, orly?
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-23 18:57:05  
Joytoy wasn't even the best at 75...
 Carbuncle.Ronson
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2011-02-23 18:58:15  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Joytoy wasn't even the best at 75...

never said it was but still nice with RR GH ect.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-23 19:00:06  
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
eeer 40% yes your problem is?
Gear caps at 25% haste samba gives 10%... and dnc can't wear the peices of gear with haste enchanment..

Oh wait you are subbing brd aren't you?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-23 19:02:51  
ronson please keep posting here forever

it is like a car wreck except that it is hilarious
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-23 19:06:39  
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Gear caps at 25% haste samba gives 10%... and dnc can't wear the peices of gear with haste enchanment..

/drg wyvern earring can get me another 5% if i was dding against you and being healed by support.

that 40%

the haste atama is 5% also.so no i didnt fail as you put it.

i know there is a haste cap on gear hence why i said " haste samba and gear!"

tho i mostly run at 35% haste its still moar than your 25%...

with or with out the gimpy joytoy i can do it.

hey guys where do i do my gear haste limit break
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-23 19:06:55  
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:

/drg wyvern earring can get me another 5% if i was dding against you and being healed by support.

that 40%

Sounds right to me, keep hurting in your butt yuna/night/ninninnininan
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-23 19:07:38  
This is what I read

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
lol dnc/drg

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Wyvern earring doesn't count gear haste cap!!!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2011-02-23 19:08:35  
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-23 19:09:24  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Not everyday I am encouraged to make something.

However, here is everyone's long desired guide on how to use the Joyeuse.

i lol'd

edit: everything posted from spicy on had me rolling
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-23 19:10:38  
I'm going to be nice and take precious time out from my homework to help you here.

Carbuncle.Ronson said:

that 40%

Wyvern earring is pretty dumb since haste caps at 25~6% and adding anything ontop of that number literally does nothing.

Quote:

It counts towards gear, also does nothing.

Quote:

With gear you get like 25.somedecimal, and haste samba is 10% max. So that's 35% haste, not 40.

Quote:

Haste spell...?

Quote:
with or with out the gimpy joytoy i can do it.

Do yourself a favor, stop using Joyeuse. Please.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-23 19:11:28  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Quetzalcoatl.Giazz said:
I love pinkie