Well I Am Baked.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Well I am baked.
Well I am baked.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Liandaru
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-02-26 21:57:00  
/hurray?
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-26 22:06:30  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Matix
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Matix
By Ragnarok.Matix 2011-02-26 22:06:49  
like a cake?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-26 22:07:40  
Wish I was.. I know there is no shortage of propaganda spouting retards on this site who thinks drugs are the devil.. But *** them, I'm a proud pothead.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-26 22:07:52  
I'm fried.
[+]
 Cerberus.Liandaru
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-02-26 22:09:14  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Wish I was.. I know there is no shortage of propaganda spouting retards on this site who thinks drugs are the devil.. But *** them, I'm a proud pothead.

I used to be one of those types. Then I was brought back from the dark side. Anyone who does any serious research on the subject knows it's really not that bad.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-26 22:11:57  
yeah there is an extremely wide spread of seriousness when using the term "drugs" lol

also pothead reporting in
[+]
 Ragnarok.Matix
By Ragnarok.Matix 2011-02-26 22:13:42  
pot should be at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to danger, look how much gnarlier drinking can get(blackouts/alcholism), and thats tottaly legal, thats probably the part i cant get, that isnt to say, i dont drink, nor to say i tihnk drinking should be illegal, rather, pot should be legal if thats the case! or seomthing to that tune, im sure ppl will hear where im coming from loud and clear lol
[+]
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-02-26 22:13:44  
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-26 22:17:54  

where da sun chipz at
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-26 22:18:55  
[+]
 Shiva.Ergiyios
サーバ: Shiva
user: Ergiyios
By Shiva.Ergiyios 2011-02-26 22:18:58  
maybe if I only get a little high
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-02-26 22:20:10  
Ragnarok.Matix said:
pot should be at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to danger, look how much gnarlier drinking can get(blackouts/alcholism), and thats tottaly legal, thats probably the part i cant get, that isnt to say, i dont drink, nor to say i tihnk drinking should be illegal, rather, pot should be legal if thats the case! or seomthing to that tune, im sure ppl will hear where im coming from loud and clear lol

Thats such a weak argument. And its always the first thing pot addicts go to. Does that mean EVERYTHING less dangerous then alcohol should be legal?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Matix
By Ragnarok.Matix 2011-02-26 22:22:53  
no, i agree, not everything less dangerous should be legal, but you will absolutely NEVER blackout akin to an alcohol blackout, you certainly dont lose near, if any coordination, your also prety much 100% functional when your high on pot, try that after a 6 pack, and that snot even alot of beer, you could smoke all day long and still be tottaly fine, maybe youll be tired. at best im like more cautios and careful when high, when im drunk usualy caution goes out the window, now i dont ever want my argument to seem like i tihnk its black and white that way, cause ther are exceptions for everyihtn, and drinking casually is one thing, i just mean, if you were to take the two to their maximum extents, and looked at the effects, it should be pretty clear :3
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-26 22:23:41  
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
Ragnarok.Matix said:

Thats such a weak argument. And its always the first thing pot addicts go to. Does that mean EVERYTHING less dangerous then alcohol should be legal?
And that's no less of a weak argument. It's side stepping the issue and every time someone says something like that I want to kick them in the teeth. Face the issue head on if you have a problem with Marijuana, if not just STFU and move on.

No everything weaker than alcohol shouldn't just be blindly allowed, but stop trying to detract from the issue that Marijuana is far, far less dangerous than alcohol and alcohol is legal.

Marijuana is illegal because our government is racist, against Mexicans, and used Blacks to get it illegal, look it up if you don't believe me.

They sought to illegalize it because Mexicans were bringing it over, and everyone's seen that stupid movie or heard about that black guy who smoked it and went crazy and raped and killed people.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-26 22:23:56  
If we legalize pot, what would you have to complain about then?
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-26 22:24:15  
Ragnarok.Matix said:

what is the argument that pot should be illegal besides aged dated paranoid tradition and difficulty taxing?
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-26 22:25:14  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
If we legalize pot, what would you have to complain about then?

ok daniel tosh

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-02-26 22:27:40  
This thread wins. :) Everyone should get stoned!
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-02-26 22:28:18  

You never stated an issue.
Ragnarok.Matix said:

And that's no less of a weak argument. It's side stepping the issue and every time someone says something like that I want to kick them in the teeth. Face the issue head on if you have a problem with Marijuana, if not just STFU and move on.

No everything weaker than alcohol shouldn't just be blindly allowed, but stop trying to detract from the issue that Marijuana is far, far less dangerous than alcohol and alcohol is illegal.

Marijuana is illegal because our government is racist, against Mexicans, and used Blacks to get it illegal, look it up if you don't believe me.

They sought to illegalize it because Mexicans were bringing it over, and everyone's seen that stupid movie or heard about that black guy who smoked it and went crazy and raped and killed people.

Holy ***. You may be literally THE most paranoid dumbass ive ever seen in my entire life.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-02-26 22:28:34  
Not a pothead, but as an outside observer, I can say potheads are never not fun to be around, also, they make the best *** food ever, wtf is up with that?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-26 22:31:13  

You never stated an issue.
Ragnarok.Matix said:

No everything weaker than alcohol shouldn't just be blindly allowed, but stop trying to detract from the issue that Marijuana is far, far less dangerous than alcohol and alcohol is illegal.

Holy ***. You may be literally THE most paranoid dumbass ive ever seen in my entire life.
I'm not paranoid, I speak the truth. You just wish to dismiss me, because you refuse to face the fact that your head has been filled with *** for years on end.

I dare you, look it up, watch some documentaries (not one, multiple so you can form a non-biased opinion) on drugs and our government. There's a difference between paranoia and passion.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Matix
By Ragnarok.Matix 2011-02-26 22:31:26  
it's true, locals didnt want them, they had no real reason to kick them out, so they made pot illegal to cover their racism, thats the gist of it anyway
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8