Gilgamesh -> Carbuncle
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17
 Gilgamesh.Ianpyst
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: ianpyst
By Gilgamesh.Ianpyst 2011-03-23 19:33:55  
Carbuncle.Luthian said:

Also Welcome to Carby! If anyone is looking for a social/ semi-event LS without the elitist GARBAGE, seek GrindHouse!

Is an epic car chase and a band of girls getting the upper hand on a psychotic killer part of the requirements?

Or do i need a gun grafted onto my leg?

. . . :P
 Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow
By Gilgamesh.Deathsshadow 2011-03-23 19:37:36  
hi
 Carbuncle.Luthian
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Luthian 2011-03-23 19:40:12  
Gilgamesh.Ianpyst said:
Carbuncle.Luthian said:

Also Welcome to Carby! If anyone is looking for a social/ semi-event LS without the elitist GARBAGE, seek GrindHouse!

Is an epic car chase and a band of girls getting the upper hand on a psychotic killer part of the requirements?

Any of those will suffice!
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2011-03-23 19:44:19  
Any Irish peeps on carby? I think Vid was the closest player to me i ever met and hes in scotland or somewhere stupid D:
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-23 20:41:57  
Carbuncle.Luthian said:
Gilgamesh.Ianpyst said:
Carbuncle.Luthian said:

Any of those will suffice!

That linkshell name reminds me more of a steakhouse xD
 Phoenix.Bechyni
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Bechyni 2011-03-23 21:03:31  
Lol at Brakiss. Listen man just because Dioma stole your girlfriend doesn't mean you have to hold a constant grudge to him. It'll be ok though you can cry on my shoulder everything will be ok! The reason we all talk about Hazy is because for some ungodly reason the LS still ~>FULL WINDOW<~ camps every HNM minus Khim? Seriously you have no competition stick a mule there and just wait don't take a full alliance to do it. It's a waste of time to camp the crap minus getting epeen maybe?

To the comments about Galm. We might not always get along but Galm is a pretty good player. Knew him back in SpoonDaggers and was always knew what he was doing.

On a sidenote of who ever the no name *** was who said something about Audacity. Do I even know you? Do you even know anything about the situation a year ago? I doubt it. Best time to through in a "hatersgonnahate.jpg"
 Gilgamesh.Vidian
user: Vidian
By Gilgamesh.Vidian 2011-03-23 21:03:45  
Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu said:
Any Irish peeps on carby? I think Vid was the closest player to me i ever met and hes in scotland or somewhere stupid D:

Scottish?! My heart bleeds :(

Geordie for life =D
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2011-03-23 21:10:50  
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Ianpyst
By Gilgamesh.Ianpyst 2011-03-23 21:14:06  

I know this has been done lot, but I love this scene :D
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-23 21:15:43  
Phoenix.Bechyni said:
Lol at Brakiss. Listen man just because Dioma stole your girlfriend doesn't mean you have to hold a constant grudge to him. It'll be ok though you can cry on my shoulder everything will be ok! The reason we all talk about Hazy is because for some ungodly reason the LS still ~>FULL WINDOW<~ camps every HNM minus Khim? Seriously you have no competition stick a mule there and just wait don't take a full alliance to do it. It's a waste of time to camp the crap minus getting epeen maybe?

To the comments about Galm. We might not always get along but Galm is a pretty good player. Knew him back in SpoonDaggers and was always knew what he was doing.

On a sidenote of who ever the no name *** was who said something about Audacity. Do I even know you? Do you even know anything about the situation a year ago? I doubt it. Best time to through in a "hatersgonnahate.jpg"

@ Bech well said and thankyou I appreciate that tbh I don't get why people really come outta the wood works taking shoots at people they have 0 knowlege about apparently mpk's that occured over a year ago = serious ***.
@ Brakiss the dude is just looking for his 10 mins of fame because apparently Hazymoon = the linkshell everyone wants to be in and we all are just*** in our pants for the gear they have I think I'll drop my love torque on thf and rock chiv chain and be a stud like him
 Gilgamesh.Ianpyst
By Gilgamesh.Ianpyst 2011-03-23 21:19:19  
Gilgamesh.Galmaximas said:

@ Bech well said and thankyou I appreciate that tbh I don't get why people really come outta the wood works taking shoots at people they have 0 knowlege about apparently mpk's that occured over a year ago = serious ***.
@ Brakiss the dude is just looking for his 10 mins of fame because apparently Hazymoon = the linkshell everyone wants to be in and we all are just*** in our pants for the gear they have I think I'll drop my love torque on thf and rock chiv chain and be a stud like him

If Carbuncle needs to be warned about anyone, they need to be warned about Brhee and his alt. My god, the stupidity is outstanding. >.>
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-23 21:25:41  
Gilgamesh.Ianpyst said:

If Carbuncle needs to be warned about anyone, they need to be warned about Brhee and his alt. My god, the stupidity is outstanding. >.>

lol naw man don't do that Grado ain't that bad if you don't like some one thats one thing but you can't give warnings about him unless he like ripped someone off or something lets be fair.

@ Bech plan on coming back to cabamesh or w.e we gonna call this new zoo?
 Gilgamesh.Crolion
user: Crolion
By Gilgamesh.Crolion 2011-03-23 21:28:36  
im one of the nice quiet guys on gilga i help with everything and anything lol but now u guys pissin me off.

first off who bad mouths galmax? like *** seriously?
galmax is a badass player and a amazing guy, helped me way back in the day get my algol lol!

bech i *** love u, u gay homo :P.

Hazymoon a bunch of *** who bot/camp kings in hopes of another D ring ring so it can be ninja lotted again! lol

Dioma still a amazing player mind his past (honestly forget that ***already)

and for carby man i feel bad for u guys when u see 30+ hazy guys camping king arthro lol makes u laugh really.
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-23 21:32:43  
Gilgamesh.Crolion said:
im one of the nice quiet guys on gilga i help with everything and anything lol but now u guys pissin me off.

first off who bad mouths galmax? like *** seriously?
galmax is a badass player and a amazing guy, helped me way back in the day get my algol lol!

bech i *** love u, u gay homo :P.

Hazymoon a bunch of *** who bot/camp kings in hopes of another D ring ring so it can be ninja lotted again! lol

Dioma still a amazing player mind his past (honestly forget that ***already)

and for carby man i feel bad for u guys when u see 30+ hazy guys camping king arthro lol makes u laugh really.

Nah apparently I'm a typical HNM player all this good idea and no idea how to use it xD.

@ Cro thanks for the shout out playboy I appreciate it.

But on a serious note for most who know me I'm a straight forward guy I've been called an "E-Thug" a few times but I help people when I can and if I think your a *** I say so nice to meet you carby xD

P.S Yes Hazy camps KA with a whole ally so just go get a bullwhip/goading/and or twilight belt for your appropriate jobs.
 Phoenix.Bechyni
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Bechyni 2011-03-23 21:34:13  
Yeah man I'm already back on Gilga (not the mule bech but my actual main is there) just goes under the name Hokori (waiting for the server to change it lol picked a random name i saw that was already taken on carby so i could do so)
Brhee is a pretty good guy if you actually talk to him one on one with no drama involved.
I love you too cro! <3
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-23 21:37:55  
I was thinking about changing my name but then you guys wouldn't be able to call me "Galmaxipad" and I don't wanna take you guy's joy away I love you all.
 Gilgamesh.Crolion
By Gilgamesh.Crolion 2011-03-23 21:42:50  
YES! BCH IS BACK! lol sorry had 2 missed ur dumb *** lol.

bra makes me laugh hes gotta be trying to score some brownie points for some stupid out of date gear. dont get me wrong i always wanted a ebody but now meh shits dead *** it lol.

galm is a down to earth dude hes str8 up and most people dont like that and i for one camping against galmax for a good chunk of time he was always good at HNMS and hazy lol ya u guys own all of gilga with ur HNM camping homg we bow to u guys and desperatly wanna join u (Mega sarcasm) u guys bots and all got outlotted all kinds by pers on enough HNMS and lets not talk about how when it was only pers vs hazy for DI/SW who actually owned those 2 for i onno months and u sorry *** jps couldnt claim ***on us? unless it was in jp prime time and we could care less during those times and had 1-2 get tods.

so please before u come around running ur mouth have a good reason to run it tired of hazy and there BS.

this Dioma BS seriously has to end already and for ur information when we merge with carby he will have Dioma char name back hes told me already thats what hes gonna do.

Speaking of his LS and sucking at abys lol good one i only know of 1 LS and i mean 10+ peeps LS that wipes in aby to easy *** NMs (KoG lmfao) dios LS runs abys like nothing just like my LS and galms and everyother small man LS.

/rant off lol good night ill be in jeuno to rape u *** friday lol
 Gilgamesh.Ianpyst
By Gilgamesh.Ianpyst 2011-03-23 21:46:19  
I was thinking about changing my name but then you guys wouldn't be able to call me "Galmaxipad" and I don't wanna take you guy's joy away I love you all.

lol Nice nickname :D

I've never had any issue with you. I've played since the Tokyo beta party back in Sept 01, so I'm sure if you were so bad I would have heard about it :P
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-23 21:47:33  
had to erase my old gear sets they get held against me and then people assume I fail at ffxi;;
 Gilgamesh.Crolion
By Gilgamesh.Crolion 2011-03-23 21:50:26  
galmax always fails at ffxi :P hes a hume that says it all.

if u were a elvaan then ud be ok :P
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-23 21:50:38  
Gilgamesh.Ianpyst said:

lol Nice nickname :D

I've never had any issue with you. I've played since the Tokyo beta party back in Sept 01, so I'm sure if you were so bad I would have heard about it :P

OMG you didn't hear about the tiamat mpk? its under warning ZENMETSU #2 GILGA THREAD it was a good read my momma got called a hood rat over a ffxi digital mob I'm such a stud.
 Gilgamesh.Ianpyst
By Gilgamesh.Ianpyst 2011-03-23 21:51:57  

OMG you didn't hear about the tiamat mpk? its under warning ZENMETSU #2 GILGA THREAD it was a good read my momma got called a hood rat over a ffxi digital mob I'm such a stud.

I heard about that, but I don't recall you actually being there. o.O
 Gilgamesh.Crolion
By Gilgamesh.Crolion 2011-03-23 21:53:03  
wow u know u need a life when u calling a guys mom a hood rat over a game mob lmfao!
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-23 21:57:26  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/14844/ls-warning-zenmetsu-2/

its all right there lol

P.S Astrida I and Proxy patched things up I love them now
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2011-03-23 22:00:21  
same diff vid! but srsly though all those gilgamesh guys are tools
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-23 22:04:09  
same diff vid! but srsly though all those gilgamesh guys are tools

lol
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-23 22:04:39  
Gilgamesh.Ianpyst said:

I heard about that, but I don't recall you actually being there. o.O

Oh I was there alright lol
 Gilgamesh.Robbie
user: Robbie
By Gilgamesh.Robbie 2011-03-24 04:42:08  
Gilgamesh.Vidian said:
Scottish?! My heart bleeds :( Geordie for life =D

stfu U ;0
 Gilgamesh.Vidian
user: Vidian
By Gilgamesh.Vidian 2011-03-24 09:49:27  
Gilgamesh.Robbie said:
Gilgamesh.Vidian said:
Scottish?! My heart bleeds :( Geordie for life =D

stfu U ;0

Haha <3
 Gilgamesh.Galmaximas
By Gilgamesh.Galmaximas 2011-03-24 10:35:49  
rawr
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17