フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Skylines Limbus & Sky EU Prime Time
Skylines Limbus & Sky EU Prime Time
 Unicorn.Tessy
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-03-03 05:09:38  
Hello Everyone on Fenrir Server,

I'm posting this because of the new World Merg that will occure March 16th 2011. So I wanted to advertice/introduce our new EU LS to you all Fenrir people. First of all, thanks again for the warm welcomes in the other tread, looking forward to meet some new players.

Anyway here is Skylines LS annuncement for new Fenrir members:

I have made an new shell on Unicorn a few weeks back and now with the merge soon to become a Fenrir shell, our LS is called Skylines.

Skylines goals Is to get our members the last tings they might be needeing, such as Sky Gear, Homam, Nashira, ABC Coins for AF upgrades. Skylines LS Is a EU LS and runs on GMT times, we are mainly looking for interested and serious GMT players, but that shoulden't hold anyone back If they would think our LS seems interesting and our playtime fit your own playing times. Skylines LS runs stricktly on members attendance, you can read more about it under our LS rules you find here.

All upgrades items will be written down before start by using SeaCom for each members wishes. All ABC's will be equaled shared amongst the participants for the current run.

Regarding Sky, there we will farm pop items for all Sky NM's, and Yes we will also take on Kirin. Regarding Limbus are we doing both paths wich means we do both Omega & Ultima.

Skylines are looking to extend our current member roster with up to 8-11 people, we are atm 7 active members in Skylines, and are looking for some players who might still be needeing this type of older event stuff. We are looking for some solid main jobs wich could be one of the follwing, PLD, DRK, WHM, RDM, SMN, BRD, BLM, but If you don't have one of the above jobs, please don't hold back check out our new website here.

* Just an extra notice, we run our events in EU prime time, but again anyone Is welcome to send us thier applications, If they can make our play times!

* Our current Scheduale: 2 events per week, with possible extention of Limbus up x2 times per week instead of the one we p.t have.

EVENT DAYS!

Wensday/SKY: GMT/7pm - CST/1pm - EST/2pm

Saturday/LIMBUS: GMT/7pm - CST/1pm - EST/2pm

Thank you all for taking your time and reading our annuncement topic.

Regardes

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-03-08 14:06:57  
Bump #1

Still looking for 5-8 players who wanna do these types of older events, and are dedicated to do them. Any questions feel free to ask!

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-04-02 16:00:33  
Bump,

Still looking for a few good players. But I have a request, don't send me tells that you are interested in our lowman LS, and want to join, get pearled, and then just skip events for what good?, not helping our LS sucess thats for sure. Our LS is very sucessful, we have all wins so far, both in sky and when it comes down to Limbus zones. Reason why seeking more people is to ensure that we atleast have 6 members online for each event.

So if you should be interested, please take a look on our website and read up on our rules, if you like it, then send us our application.

And just for heads up and extra information, Skylines LS run on GMT times, but during summertime due to some members work and family life we will be running GMT+1. Atm we are doing 2 events per week, Wedensday SKY, and Saturdays we do Limbus, and we just started our Ultima path.

We are seeking PLD tanks, brds, blms, healer, DD, any of the mentioned jobs, if you have a wide range of jobs the better when doing lowman tings. We are far from hardcore players, our goal is to obtain gear, ABC coins for upgrade + AF items, and most importent of all have fun doing it.

As most of you are aware will SE conduct an server merge at some point, and for us Unicorn players we will be deported to fenrir server :P When this is over Skylines will re-consider to take up the Dynamis section again, if there are any GMT players out there who would like to join an lowman group. We are looking to host 12-14 members total and we run atm on pure attendance scheme. But if you have any questions at all, feel free to PM or send me a /tell ingame, and I try and awnser you the best way I can.

have a good weekend everyone, and looking forward to hear from just you, if interested.

Thank you for reading.

/Tessy
 Shiva.Gylfie
サーバ: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-04-02 16:13:25  
You don't need 2 threads to say the exact same thing.
 Unicorn.Lefiont
user: Lefiont
By Unicorn.Lefiont 2011-04-12 12:57:09  
I would consider joining, but those times don't work for me :(
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-04-29 13:47:41  
Hi everyone,

• Skylines are looking for fresh blood, so anyone who wants to join an LS who knows how to have some fun, and abel to help others and yourself of course. To obtain tings that you might need or lack from older content, then Skylines gives you a chanse, if you are a player who is dedicated to the tings you get yourself into. Skylines runs atm on pure attendance true our DKP. And we run on GMT times.

• We are a newer shell, we have been around for 3 whole months + so far, we are by none means any hardcore shell, if you looking for that we ain't the shell for you. We are a very relaxed shell who like helping each other out, and so far we had above averege on succsess and wins.

• We are looking for mainly players who can participate on all of the events per week, but feel free to sign up on site and tosse me an application, I can't promise anything, but if you like what you see then it might be worth a shot.

Event Days

• Monday = Einherjar - Gathering @ Hazhalm Testing Grounds, 30 min before event starts.
    • Tuesday = Abyssea
    • Wedensday = Sky/Ground Kings - Gathering in Sky @ Despot Camp, 30 min before event starts
    • Thursday = Abyssea
    • Friday = Einherjar - Einherjar - Gathering @ Hazhalm Testing Grounds, 30 min before event starts.
    • Saturday = Limbus
    • Sunday = Freeday (Can if decided be forced pop day on Ground Kings)

Event Times

• Gathering Time Port Jeuno - GMT 6.30 pm / EST 1.30 pm

• Leaving Time from Jeuno - GMT 7.00 pm / EST 2.00 pm

• Notice: Times can be slightly changed due to work times, we want to make as good times for our members as we possible can. But our starter point is on GMT times.

Skylines Main Page

Skylines Rules

Skylines Linkshell Application Form

Skylines Inquery Forum - If you should have any questions for us.

Tank you for taking your time and reading our post, and have a good day!
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-05-02 02:46:20  
A new bump!
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-05-08 02:20:46  
New Bump closing in on the merge, and all the fun to meet new players....