Hmmm

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
Hmmm
 Jar
By Jar 2011-03-07 19:18:47  
Sooo SE left the major update open ended i vote we spend some time being emo about how drk sucks and will most likly not get an update. D:

BUT IF WE DO~ what you hoes' want?

Im not looking for a new WS i want spells and job ability :D
I wish for something to replace Hasso <_< i can dream~
 Caitsith.Azryel
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Azryel
By Caitsith.Azryel 2011-03-07 19:22:57  
Loljar :P

Yeah, several jobs have gotten the proverbial shaft since the initial cap raising... And several others have gotten hooked up- mnk and war come to mind.

No matter what SE does there's always going to be someone that isn't happy, or wants more...

Oh, and I hear you touch small boys ;)

:P
 Jar
By Jar 2011-03-07 19:25:02  
Caitsith.Azryel said:
Loljar :P

Yeah, several jobs have gotten the proverbial shaft since the initial cap raising... And several others have gotten hooked up- mnk and war come to mind.

No matter what SE does there's always going to be someone that isn't happy, or wants more...

Oh, and I hear you touch small boys ;)

:P

i dont dress up all emo just to play DRK if thats what your saying *wink*
 Caitsith.Azryel
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Azryel
By Caitsith.Azryel 2011-03-07 19:51:59  
Go brew Shinny for me... I still need Cloak :P
 Lakshmi.Seoha
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-03-07 19:52:48  
I spoke about my frustrations with DRK for the entiiiiiiiiiiiiiire day with Zicdeh and Raen.
NO MOAR PLOX D:
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-07 19:53:41  
You guys could always level PUP.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-03-07 20:01:27  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
HP boost when using Souleater and/or a % of damage dealt is absorbed should do the trick!

Yea! something only active 1/5th of the time!
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2011-03-07 20:05:36  
Better Weapon Skill Mods! Oh, and de-nerf Absorb-TP plz
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-03-07 20:12:22  
Would be cool if they gave us a JA to force crit w/out having to sub Thf.
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-07 20:27:03  
Personally, I like how Insurgency looks so I'd love to see it turned into a Crit hit WS. Some "fairly new" WSs were just plain wrong from the very start and I'd like to use them more often.

Another thing I'd like to see introduced is a decent ammount of Fast Cast or -Spell Interrupt JT.
If you strip every DD down, DRK is the only one that can use offensive magic while wielding heavy delay weapons (I tried avoiding a description that would lead to comments such as, BLU is another Mage/DD/Mage or, lolPLD can use GS and cast magic too, duuuh) so I'd really like to see DRK's magic potential boosted, meaning SE really needs to un-nerf stuff like Absorb-TP or change the dynamics on how Absorb spells work (maybe removing the stupid Stat-Countdown from when you first absorbed a stat to when it drops, or adding it an additional effect like choke, shock, rasp to further motivate its' use)

Now let's all hold hands and remember the most important thing about DRK.

Forever emo! QQ
[+]
 Jar
By Jar 2011-03-07 20:31:35  
Odin.Sheelay said:

Forever emo! QQ
 Lakshmi.Seoha
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-03-07 20:34:39  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Personally, I like how Insurgency looks so I'd love to see it turned into a Crit hit WS. Some "fairly new" WSs were just plain wrong from the very start and I'd like to use them more often.

Another thing I'd like to see introduced is a decent ammount of Fast Cast or -Spell Interrupt JT.
If you strip every DD down, DRK is the only one that can use offensive magic while wielding heavy delay weapons (I tried avoiding a description that would lead to comments such as, BLU is another Mage/DD/Mage or, lolPLD can use GS and cast magic too, duuuh) so I'd really like to see DRK's magic potential boosted, meaning SE really needs to un-nerf stuff like Absorb-TP or change the dynamics on how Absorb spells work (maybe removing the stupid Stat-Countdown from when you first absorbed a stat to when it drops, or adding it an additional effect like choke, shock, rasp to further motivate its' use)

Now let's all hold hands and remember the most important thing about DRK.

Forever emo! QQ
I like the way you think Sheelay xD
 Cerberus.Rayik
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2011-03-08 07:19:10  
I'd like to see SE come to a decision on DRK spellcasting once and for all. Either strip it down and front-load DRK for melee DD properly, or get off their butts and finish what they started.

Really, getting 2 or 3 TP from casting Fire III isn't doing me a bit of good, when I can get 20 TP(Store TP 39/528 delay) from a single scythe swing, faster than it takes to cast the spell, dealing more damage than the spell, and the scythe swing can't be interrupted(except by Stun). Even our AF3 gear has spellcasting mods on it, why?. We have a higher skill rank in Elemental Magic(B+) than even RDM's have(C+), but RDM's can nuke circles around us all day. We have no native MAB and laughable MP.

We need job-specific abilities to assist our spellcasting. Whether it be a form of Fast Cast, a MAB bonus to Dark spells, native Refresh(1/tic would be something at least), something, ANYTHING decent! No, getting 4 TP from Parrying does not fix the job.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-03-08 11:41:19  
Cerberus.Rayik said:
I'd like to see SE come to a decision on DRK spellcasting once and for all. Either strip it down and front-load DRK for melee DD properly, or get off their butts and finish what they started.

Really, getting 2 or 3 TP from casting Fire III isn't doing me a bit of good, when I can get 20 TP(Store TP 39/528 delay) from a single scythe swing, faster than it takes to cast the spell, dealing more damage than the spell, and the scythe swing can't be interrupted(except by Stun). Even our AF3 gear has spellcasting mods on it, why?. We have a higher skill rank in Elemental Magic(B+) than even RDM's have(C+), but RDM's can nuke circles around us all day. We have no native MAB and laughable MP.

We need job-specific abilities to assist our spellcasting. Whether it be a form of Fast Cast, a MAB bonus to Dark spells, native Refresh(1/tic would be something at least), something, ANYTHING decent! No, getting 4 TP from Parrying does not fix the job.

evasion bonus inc.
 Diabolos.Raelia
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2011-03-16 18:31:53  
Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
Cerberus.Rayik said:
stuff
evasion bonus inc.
Hey I rather enjoy my capped 312 evasion!

Two things I want:

Absorb-SPD -- Magical self-haste for DRK in a neat Absorb wrapper, but cut the decaying crap please. Good use for all the 'augments/enhances absorbs' gear.

Two-handed Mastery -- Delay reduction without impact on tp/hit for two-handed weapons in tiers starting at level 30 (perhaps even decent enough at 40-45 to get people to /DRK?)

Besides those, maybe throw DRK and BLM some dark-based nuking spells, but give DRK a huge Darkness Attack Bonus trait (which will work on Endark and Infernal Scythe too!) The trait can be low enough to be subbed.
 Ragnarok.Returner
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2011-03-16 19:17:34  
IMO, being able to cast while still meleeing, or similar to blm, make darkmagic almost instant cast, will make a huge difference for us on the magic side. That way, endark will pretty much be up all the time without hurting our DoT, and we can absorb tp, and perhaps in the future absorb speed, everytime it is up.

As for melee side, giving us a JA that perhaps enhance our WS damage for the duration will be great. It can either be making WS able to critical, or giving ratio bonus. In addition to that, make LR longer, 1 minute at the very least, and perhaps extend it to 2:30 or 3 mins will both give us greater DoT and WS frequency to counter SAM's hit build, war's DA, drg's jump, and mnk's martial art for game balance.

I think if we even see 50% of that we will be good. I do agree that we are not far off outside abyssea given the right weapon and right playing style, but there is no doubt a gap that needs to be filled. I am fairly certain that we will get some sort of nice boost next update. NA aren't the only one who are complaining, JP are suggesting the same thing if you can read Japanese in their forum. I think it is pretty obvious that we need a boost.
 Phoenix.Degs
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-03-16 19:19:34  
I have a feeling we will have two updates before summer, one bringing us to 95 with some fun stuff, and then to 99 with some more fun stuff and maybe a new endgame.. i cannot see them making a huge jump of 9 levels in one update..
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-03-16 19:24:49  

people *** about dark knight now? wtf are we really that emo? I really don't wanna be thought about like those lolplds so let's not *** about drk. Only thing drk needs tbh is MAcc and undo the nerf of asbACC

*also wasn't there already another thread that was created about this?
[+]
 Titan.Twister
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Twister 2011-03-17 04:49:24  
Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said:

*also wasn't there already another thread that was created about this?

Every thread in the DRK forums. Yes.
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-03-17 13:33:57  
I meant literally... the same op created a thread already about this. Just different wording lol. Either way with the way ***is looking, FFXI won't be up in the next coming days. Prolly going to be another week or 2. Well it's cool means I can enjoy March Madness more.