What Will You Do While FFXI Is Off For Week + ?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » What will you do while FFXI is off for Week + ?
What will you do while FFXI is off for Week + ?
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21
 Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-03-13 22:17:40  
It'll be alot longer than a week, I suspect. Volcano's erupting and reactor's blowing up...
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 22:20:27  
Fenrir.Sergo said:
Well since i have 4 MMOs active right now which include ffxi and ffxiv i can now spend a bit of time on the other 2 MMOs:

DC Universe Online (PS3)
Rift (PC)

Or i could just finish off some PS3 games i still have to finish off like:

Dragon Age 2
Two Worlds 2
Homefront

At least now people who ask me if i wanna go seal farm or do something in Abyssea will hear me complain that i have no stones, wasted away too many of the on Shinryu and such.

How do you play 4 MMO's..
 Phoenix.Princessrin
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-13 22:29:31  
[+]
By daddyrabbit4444 2011-03-13 22:36:23  
well im paying for one month, so if it is down for 3+ weeks they gona give me some of my money back? i mean i pay for a service and i get nothing they u should get ur money back, thats the american way.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-13 22:41:53  
Very nice I just did a build to...just havent gotten a new GPU yet. I'll take pics when I stop using a recycled 5830 XD.
The other specs are
Intel I7-960 3.2ghz
2x CORSAIR XMS3 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
1000w Coolermaster Gold
Asus Sabertooth x58
80 GB Intel SSD
1 TB Samsung 7200 Storage Drive

Loving this new rig just waiting to see what the new GPU's on the market perform like and for a few more aftermarket cooling options on the GTX 590 or Radeon 6970 because both run super hot.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-03-13 22:43:15  
daddyrabbit4444 said:
well im paying for one month, so if it is down for 3+ weeks they gona give me some of my money back? i mean i pay for a service and i get nothing they u should get ur money back, thats the american way.
April is free.
By daddyrabbit4444 2011-03-13 22:45:10  
u serious? where u see that @?
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 22:47:01  
On the official website and POL?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-03-13 22:50:57  
Quote:
Due to the continuous earthquakes occurring in the eastern regions of Japan since Mar. 11, 2011, the power companies in Japan have encouraged everyone to cooperate by conserving as much energy as possible as it is feared there will not be enough power supply. Based on the current situation, we have decided to shut down the game servers temporarily, and therefore to suspend services of FINAL FANTASY XIV, FINAL FANTASY XI, and PlayOnline temporarily.

The services will be temporarily suspended for at least a week starting on Mar. 13, 2011 3:00 (PDT). We will provide an update regarding the reinstatement of the service as additional information becomes available. In connection with the temporary suspension of services, players will not be billed for any PlayOnline service throughout the April billing cycle. Additional information regarding this matter will also be posted as it becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding of this unusual situations.
Source
By Darkrelm 2011-03-13 23:49:50  
Well with the fact that I just had Knee Surgery. So I really can't do anything but sit on the couch. So I'll be Playing L4D 1/2,Bulletstorm,MvC3,MW2,Black Ops, and Watch Movies. Think that's about it.

P.S. I play on 360 if any one wants to join me PM me for my gammertag
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-03-13 23:54:22  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:
April is free.

ya that will be allright. no billing for April.. awesome!
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-03-14 00:20:16  
daddyrabbit4444 said:

I said something similar in game before it was announced that April is free (or before I found out, whichever) and I got severely chastised for it...

Glad to see some other people understand the concept of a refund.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-14 00:21:40  
Phoenix.Princessrin said:

That looks awesome ^^
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-14 00:22:59  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:

I said something similar in game before it was announced that April is free (or before I found out, whichever) and I got severely chastised for it...

Also good to see who those among us are such a tightwad.

Wow, you're losing one week on a service you pay 13 bucks for a month.. What's that? A whole 3 dollars or so..?

Oh noes! I WANT MY 3 GODDAMN DOLLARS BACK!
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-14 00:23:03  
Nice pic :o How's Phoenix?
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-14 00:24:46  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:

Wow, you're losing one week on a service you pay 13 bucks for a month.. What's that? A whole 3 dollars or so..?

Those 3 dollars can buy nearly half a small pizza mang!
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-03-14 00:32:03  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:

Multiple accounts, and yeah I'm a tightwad. More Americans should be and they wouldn't all be in debt. Is 1 week the time they're down for or is it still unknown? Because I originally stated (in game) like 2 weeks.

Scenario: you go to see a movie that's being streamed from another location and you pay before you go in, and the movie cuts off halfway through, you would not want a refund/compensation?

edit: just wondering because quite frankly it doesn't matter anymore and even if it did your opinions don't matter. So have a nice night, I'm going to play some Halo Wars...again.
By richwood 2011-03-14 00:33:31  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Sergo said:
Well since i have 4 MMOs active right now which include ffxi and ffxiv i can now spend a bit of time on the other 2 MMOs:

DC Universe Online (PS3)
Rift (PC)

Dragon Age 2
Two Worlds 2
Homefront

At least now people who ask me if i wanna go seal farm or do something in Abyssea will hear me complain that i have no stones, wasted away too many of the on Shinryu and such.

So you play 4 MMO's and are online forums all the time, do you do nothing but game all day?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-03-14 00:37:38  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:

Multiple accounts, and yeah I'm a tightwad. More Americans should be and they wouldn't all be in debt. Is 1 week the time they're down for or is it still unknown? Because I originally stated (in game) like 2 weeks.

Scenario: you go to see a movie that's being streamed from another location and you pay before you go in, and the movie cuts off halfway through, you would not want a refund/compensation?
No that example sucks.

This would be like your town being hit with an earthquake and you spend a week without phones. Then you *** to your phone company about a refund on that week.
Really?

the example was more to the point considering 1. I don't live in Japan so the disaster isn't here and 2. I didn't *** to SE, I simply made a comment like the other person here did.

edit: who the *** uses land line phones anymore?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-03-14 00:50:48  
I'm entitled to a refund/compensation based on that I pay for a service and they fail to provide that service as paid for. It doesn't matter where the service is based or what's happening there.

your example just was out of context and sucked.

however If my phone company didn't provide the service I paid for for an extended amount of time you'd be damned sure I'd expect a refund/compensation, as anyone should if the circumstances aren't self caused.

Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-14 00:53:00  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Nice pic :o How's Phoenix?
iono dude the servers are broken T_T

lol but phoenix has been fun i made alot of nice friends ^-^

i miss fenrir sometimes tho :O
but then i realized the reasons i left, then i don't miss it anymore :P
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-03-14 00:53:24  
richwood said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Sergo said:

DC Universe Online (PS3)
Rift (PC)

Dragon Age 2
Two Worlds 2
Homefront

So you play 4 MMO's and are online forums all the time, do you do nothing but game all day?

yet he find time to call me gay... such a child...

I'm going to bed soon, a job and looking after my family and real life calls me...

What a toolbag!

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-03-14 00:59:31  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
And your argument against my example was even weaker along those lines. My point was unchanged by the service provided it could of been Electricity or any other utility seamlessly

Instead of responding to my points you tried to find ways around them.

Good luck trying to get a refund whenever a natural disaster occurs by claiming "but I didn't cause this."

natural disaster or not if a company fails to comply with their end they need to "refund", that's just how it is.

In the majority of cases you can bet one would get the compensation too without much hassle. They're insured for such things anyway.

Your points were invalid they deserve no response.

Your example and points suck.

Either way, if the service is lost the companies will compensate, it's that or get sued. There being a natural disaster doesn't exempt them from their responsibilities.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-14 01:03:17  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

That looks awesome ^^

hm didn't see your comment and thank you :D~
 Phoenix.Uzugami