Minecraft Anyone?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Minecraft anyone?
Minecraft anyone?
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43
 Shiva.Gylfie
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-15 04:55:27  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Yeah I really enjoy Minecraft for all the various things you can do in it. My friend and I made an enormous tower with a light at the top, to sort of show the way to the main area for anyone who may have died, then we got silly and made a lava moat around it, and now we're expanding to make a sea lab.

I would actually enjoy making a village but the only friend I can actually get to play regularly has the attention span of a shopping cart full of puppies, where we'll be building one thing and then he'll just abandon it and start on something else.

My case and point being an enormous castle made entirely out of obsidian that we started making, then he abandoned it to start his sea lab, I didn't want the castle but obsidian is so *** hard to break I don't feel like dismantling it.

I tend to finish things first lol. I've made a few underwater bases and I did make a giant castle.

My favourite 'home' I guess I'd call it was my hobbit hole, I decided to just dig in where I found my first coal and hollowed out a mountain and had tons of ***like tree farms, normal farms, animal farms and other fun stuff underground.

Then I stopped playing for a while.

My favourite home so far has been after I fell off the roof of the home I JUST made, and lost my last heart lol it was in a snowy area, and I found this flat mountain side that had lava spewing out of it, and I'd say maybe 70 blocks away was a waterfall coming from that same mountain side, so I dug in and cozied it up, and started digging down for materials.
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-15 05:02:03  
This is some of the stuff on my minecraft server that my friend and I have made

Tower/Tower Entrance and Lava Moat
Obsidian unfinished/never to be finished castle birds eye view from the top of the tower
Just outside of the wall (to give an idea of just how large this thing is)
Inside, bottom floor
There are 3 floors in total but we didn't actually do anything besides build the structure itself, place some chests for materials and thats it, no rooms or anything. Also, there are so many torches because spiders will spawn of there isn't 15 blocks of light, and I had 5 spiders spawn in there while it was being made, so I said screw this and torch spammed.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-15 05:04:20  
Did you actually collect all that obsidian? ._.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-03-15 05:06:00  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Probably not, would take years >_>
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-15 05:07:30  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I collected 3-4 stacks of obsidian..and said *** it and used the server give command, because well...even after doing that, it took about 10-11 stacks just to make the floor, and about half that to go around it once to start the wall, it was brutal.
 Asura.Alexstaifter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-03-15 05:07:33  
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Probably not, would take years >_>

Or simply used a mod
 Bismarck.Drakelth
サーバ: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2011-03-15 05:07:52  
I dced gona call it a night have a good 1 peoples.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-03-15 05:09:42  
Idk why, but I would never use the give command in minecraft, I actually find farming/mining for stuff as one of the fun parts of the game <_>
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-15 05:10:23  
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I collected 3-4 stacks of obsidian..and said *** it and used the server give command, because well...even after doing that, it took about 10-11 stacks just to make the floor, and about half that to go around it once to start the wall, it was brutal.

Yeah I was going to say lol.

Any other watchers of Coesquest?
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-15 05:10:34  
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Idk why, but I would never use the give command in minecraft, I actually find farming/mining for stuff as one of the fun parts of the game <_>
I only used it for the obsidian, because well..its obsidian, and my friend was dead set on making an obsidian castle and I reaaaaaaaaaally didn't want to spend THAT much time just farming.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-03-15 05:11:47  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

/
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-15 05:11:56  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I was watching Seananners do his live commentary but he stopped after I think 20 episodes
 Titan.Ardiem
サーバ: Titan
user: Ardiem
By Titan.Ardiem 2011-03-15 07:00:58  
Once you buy the game you own every version of it, previous and future, and can put it on as many computers as you'd like.

*edit* Also Coe freaking rocks. I love his Lets Play.
 Bismarck.Rharmony
user: Rharmon
By Bismarck.Rharmony 2011-03-15 14:47:08  

My house on the server so far. Unfinished, still need to do some more glass and stuff.
[+]
 Diabolos.Raelia
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2011-03-15 17:31:38  
There are so many buildings in the clouds now, mine included.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-15 18:09:27  
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
If you're going to just take the easy way out, might as well do it the actual easy way.. Get your server up and running WorldEdit.

I have a server, but the plugins are outdated as hell and as neither me or my wife really get on it anymore I haven't bothered to update all the ***..

I made Voyager
and a huge *** castle with a draw bridge (uses a server mod) a secret passage underneath the throne (again, uses a server mod) that has multiple passages and levels. The passages are lit by lighting that's activated/deactivated via touch a certain block (again, server mod) has a steel vault door that uses a 'password' to open (again, server mod, it has 10 switches labeled 1 through 0, the code is 5 digits and it has to be put in the correct order) and has an incinerator down in the lowest level.

Once I put in a bunch of mods on my server, I started getting extremely creative and elaborate.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-15 18:17:46  
count me in!

also my name is Irohuro, as always ;)
 Carbuncle.Khane
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Khane
By Carbuncle.Khane 2011-03-15 18:26:06  
Couple of guys made this on our origional world before we had to restart after alpha :s
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-03-15 18:42:51  
Server feels super laggy :(
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-15 18:45:59  
holy crap i've never played with hostile mobs before o.o
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-15 18:59:37  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
If you're going to just take the easy way out, might as well do it the actual easy way.. Get your server up and running WorldEdit.

I've only taken the easy way out on that obsidian, everything else I did legitimately. That game really isn't hard so cheating is rather pointless, however obsidian is just a pain in the ***.
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-15 19:02:06  
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Once I put in a bunch of mods on my server, I started getting extremely creative and elaborate.

How do you get particular mods on servers? I tried and every time I broke a block it just respawned, so I gave up and went back to my old server with the stuff I posted a little earlier.
 Shiva.Cerderic
user: Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2011-03-15 19:04:53  
Haven't read this thread, haven't read a single post. I have zero interest in this game.

I just feel obligated to tell everyone, to download the real version from the real site. Friend in my linkshell had to reinstall everything on his computer cause he got viruses from some beta version he downloaded somewhere.

Hope that saves someone a lot of trouble.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-15 19:15:42  
i prefer to explore other peoples maps honestly, i have tons of fun spending hours playing around broville and newcraft, i'd like to get imperial lands, but i dont want to install 548951089217 mods just to run it

edit: who's all on rae's server atm? and are there any server mods?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-15 19:27:58  
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

How do you get particular mods on servers? I tried and every time I broke a block it just respawned, so I gave up and went back to my old server with the stuff I posted a little earlier.
It's not that hard, and what you describe was a problem in SMP period, not just in modding (although that was causing it as well a while back) I'm not sure how stable Bukkit is right now, it was just in early Dev when I last messed with it.. Hmod was pretty stable, but he got tired of constantly updating it to work with the current version of MC, so he just quit on it.

Anyways, first you need something like Bukkit then the mods (called plugins) need to be downloaded. It's really something you'd just have to look up on your own, it's not overly complicated, but it's not as simple as "download this, put it in folder A, download this, put it in folder B and you're good to go". Everything you need to go from a Vanilla MC server to a modded server running all kinds of plugins, and the walkthrough of how to do it is all on that site.

If you have particular issues, I can try to help you if you send me a PM, but I have a real aversion to just telling people exactly what to do in instances like these, you learn a lot simply by doing basic reading and research on your own that I, or anyone else, just can't tell you.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-15 19:30:47  
from the last i heard bukkit is the new standard and Hey0 is dying off
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-15 19:35:55  
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
from the last i heard bukkit is the new standard and Hey0 is dying off
Yeah, he got tired of updating it once MC versions started firing out like crazy. The Bukkit team tried to help keep it updated, but it proved to be too much when they were working on their own, improved server mod. I'm not sure if he went back into doing some updating or not, but last I knew he just quit, which is why everyone jumped to bukkit, even though it was still in heavy dev.
 Bismarck.Rharmony
user: Rharmon
By Bismarck.Rharmony 2011-03-15 19:46:07  
I am Midgetgaara on the server~
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-15 20:02:38  
i've been working on my new world, i want it to be a cross between broville and imperial lands. right now all thats build is the bridges between two continents, with an island in the middle with a house and an information center. Its been taking me a while to clear out an area for the port town on the southwest continent.
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43