First Page 2 3 ... 206 207 208 ... 224 225 226
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-02-10 13:00:02  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
@ boygirl
looking for the diancie, to register on the pokedex?
if so, you can borrow mine.
legit one too.
Thanks for the offer but I got the entry through gen'd GTS trades. Same for Celebi, Victini, and Jirachi.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 13:03:23  
So the Samurott code is finally working?
 Siren.Novadragon
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-02-10 13:07:39  
Yes, it has been activated since yesterday.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-02-10 15:52:06  
Late last night for me.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 15:53:32  
I should get them done lol.

I managed to get 3 6/6 IV Modest Ralts last night though. One's on GTS looking for an Articuno.

I'm willing to trade again, just need to update my list.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-02-11 10:35:22  
That feel when you redo your moveset and EVs late at night and wake up the next morning like "WTF?" before remembering.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-11 10:40:04  
People are willing to trade legendaries for 6/6 Modest Ralts, I'm finding out now...

Managed to trade one for:

1) Articuno (which in turn turned into a Ho-Oh)
2) Articuno (which in turn turned into an Entei)
3) Raikou
4) Zapados

Got another Articuno trade going (going to try to keep this one....)
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-02-11 15:29:16  
I did a catch & restart on FR to get a Timid Moltres.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-11 15:52:42  
There's really no point in Legendaries anyway, since a lot of pokes are stronger and breedable for 6/6 IVs, so I only catch them for Dex completion.
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-02-11 16:57:46  
So im doing that wonder trade nuzlocke play through on OR and got some rather good pokemon spheal with rest, snore, body slam and aurora beam, Kangaskhan looks like good IVs basic moves, Cubone again basic moves but modest, Ralts modest looks like it has some IVs and a shiny Hydreigon stage 1 with with Draco meteor, dark pulse, dragon pulse and earth power not sure on the nature though.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-02-12 07:50:43  
Have too many builds going on and no idea what I'm doing with my Espeon... Thinking a mix of Reflect to help with his defense but Life Orb with Psyshock, Shadow Ball, and Grass Knot or Hidden Power which is Bug type.

Focus Sashes are annoying to get or I'd do a Focus Sash build. Think I'll finish EVing my Aggron today and hopefully find a way to get a Dusk Stone for my Mismagius project.

I built a bulky-attacker Porygon which does fairly well until a fully buffed sweeper is on the field but I'm thinking of evolving it to Porygon 2 despite liking Porygon best, the stats are just better.

Then there's the Moltres I got from Fire Red. I don't have high hopes for it but I'd assume it'd be a bit better than the Articuno who I resigned to storage with my random pokes. I tested him when I tested Porygon and...yeah, one-shotted. Lol

EDIT: I also still need to hatch more for a shiny Protean Froakie.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 08:01:39  
I would like to create a team for online tournaments, since now I have every single breedable family.

It may be my next project after my national dex is filled. I might even get the team to be all shiny with at least 5/6 IVs (in the appropriate places, of course).

That would take a good couple of months to do lol...

edit: damn, forgot to check to see if my Ralts traded last night..
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-02-12 08:39:26  
I have Extreme Speed Dratini. U jelly?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 09:15:15  
Anna Ruthven said: »
From HSSS?
サーバ: Balmung
user: Yatenkou
By Cecilia Charl 2015-02-12 17:09:36  
I am looking for a Lugia, anyone wanna trade? I got Coballium, Tekkarion, that derpy grass one, I have some stuff for trade, and would even be willing to part with my master ball (I never use the master ball, why bother when I can use a quick/timer/nest ball?)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 17:13:27  
Kei Nagase said: »
I am looking for a Lugia, anyone wanna trade? I got Coballium, Tekkarion, that derpy grass one, I have some stuff for trade, and would even be willing to part with my master ball (I never use the master ball, why bother when I can use a quick/timer/nest ball?)
I got a Ho-Oh with a 6/6 Ralts.

I would suggest that you IV breed pokes that are highly wanted. Go that route.

All you need is a Destiny Knot, Everstone (if you want to keep a specific nature), and the 6 IV Power Items. Might take you a while to get the BP to get that stuff though.
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-02-13 09:44:47  
So I got an extra legit Darkrai from the event today if anyone has an Arceus or Genesect they want to trade for it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 09:53:13  
Figures that event is UK/EU only....
 Shiva.Siviard
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2015-02-13 13:47:51  
If any of you have heard of "Wonder Trade Wednesday", you should try it out.

Can get some very interesting stuff during the event. Like the 6 IV Gengar I got. I was wonder trading a full box of Modest 4-6 IV Ralts.

This coming Wednesday, I have a full box of Adamant Scraggy all with the Moxie ability. A few are "outstanding potential" 4 IV, most are 5 IV. But a few of those with 5 IV are "perfect" in the sense that the only IV that isn't perfect is Sp. Atk, which on Scraggy/Scrafy is irrelevant.

And there are 2 Scraggy with 6 IV.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-02-13 14:07:03  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
From HSSS?
Yeah, I can breed them.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-02-13 14:11:27  
Anyone know if there is going to be anything amiibo related patched in with the new 3ds and the pokemon amiibos?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 14:22:02  
From HSSS?
Yeah, I can breed them.
Want a 6/6 IV Ralts? Or any other poke that's breedable?
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2015-02-13 14:24:50  
Soooo checking in back here and I browsed back from page 200 and I got some news and stuff

You can gen pokemon with a new program called PKHex, all you need is a SD card reader and the program. There are tutorials and links on youtube. It can gen KBHB perfectly legal, or hacked out the balls to the wall crazy. This is pretty neat cause you can make perfect parents with whatever egg moves with the desired iv's and breed with a ditto to make a legit mon.

Sheer force feraligatr will be available later this month or early next month I believe. Also if anyone is interested I have the pokescrap trio I can clone, whatevs for whoever wants.

Is anyone here actually interested in VGC? I have been practicing alot in online play and I've been wrecking face. I've been thinking of doing a sort of greenscreen interview project on youtube, going around to different regionals and interviewing higher tier players. On facebook I am an admin of Pokemon Battle and Trade if anyone is interested in something there too. Currently they are doing signups for a vgc tournament this weekend.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 14:27:16  
Can you hack legendaries that way?

If so...I might be interested in hax trades (getting sick and tired of trying to get my last 15 pokes for national dex....)
By Dawn Charis 2015-02-13 14:29:11  
You can create anything from scratch, just making them legit and usable on the PSS is a little more difficult. I'm not a pro or anything.

That being said I basically have every legally obtainable legit legendary from ORAS/XY and powersaved them to have perfect stats

If KB/HB isn't important to you then I can always gen from black 2 and send upwards.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 14:30:53  
KB/HB?

As long as they are able to get into the Pokemon Bank (so I don't have to bother catching them ever again), that's all I care about.

I just want a shiny charm to mass breed a team of 6/6 IV shinys.
By Dawn Charis 2015-02-13 14:32:24  
for Kalos Born or Hoenn Born, basically they got the pentagon
and ok I'll just clone whatever you need from my existing stuff, it's easier than creating 15 new mons and trading over lol. Pm me the list of what you want and I'll try to get it to ya tonight or tomorrow night, depending on how late I get home
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 14:39:23  
Sent PM, I really appreciate it!

I got (I think) 5 legit 6/6 IV Modest Ralts to get you as part of the trading back and forth, I also have a bunch of randoms that I still need to "clean" out of my other boxes, but the Ralts come first in the trades!
[+]
By Dawn Charis 2015-02-13 14:41:51  
I really don't need anything that's breedable lol so one is good enough. Between genning and powersave I can make basically perfect parents to make a child I know can pass hack checks because it's naturally born. But aight! I'll get started on these asap <3
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-02-13 14:48:52  
From HSSS?
Yeah, I can breed them.
Want a 6/6 IV Ralts? Or any other poke that's breedable?
Got a Poison Heal Gligar or a Modest Ditto?
First Page 2 3 ... 206 207 208 ... 224 225 226