This Game Still Trash?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » this game still trash?
this game still trash?
 Phoenix.Rumayza
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Rumayza
By Phoenix.Rumayza 2011-03-21 16:47:25  
lololol , pointless ...
"... Dont feed the Troll ... "
[+]
 Diabolos.Karisa
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Karisa
By Diabolos.Karisa 2011-03-24 23:20:43  
I very much enjoy my time in XIV, I am VERY grateful I didnt play in beta as so many were unhappy. But for how the game is now, yes, I enjoy crafting more then XI, I enjoy leveling and the few problems I have with i have been adressed and are on the way to being fixed. The other thing im loovving about it is actually "hearing" from SE and seeing how much they have improved the customer support from my days in XI.
If you dislike "new" games and the feel of something that hasnt been totally kinked out then maybe is not for you. but keep in mind that every game has problems when they first come out. XIV is the equivalent of XI before CoP/RoZ.

If your not sure then wait untill the game is where you want it to be, but I myself am very happy with where its going and how it is.

Its much easier to read on now then before, the majority of WoW crackheads and QQ trolls are drastically gone and been replaced with honest feedback and people enjoying the game asking real questions and giving real feedback.
By deadfire 2011-03-25 15:54:00  
Diabolos.Karisa said:
I very much enjoy my time in XIV, I am VERY grateful I didnt play in beta as so many were unhappy. But for how the game is now, yes, I enjoy crafting more then XI, I enjoy leveling and the few problems I have with i have been adressed and are on the way to being fixed. The other thing im loovving about it is actually "hearing" from SE and seeing how much they have improved the customer support from my days in XI.
If you dislike "new" games and the feel of something that hasnt been totally kinked out then maybe is not for you. but keep in mind that every game has problems when they first come out. XIV is the equivalent of XI before CoP/RoZ.

If your not sure then wait untill the game is where you want it to be, but I myself am very happy with where its going and how it is.

Its much easier to read on now then before, the majority of WoW crackheads and QQ trolls are drastically gone and been replaced with honest feedback and people enjoying the game asking real questions and giving real feedback.

Finally someone that makes sense.
By Yves 2011-03-25 16:40:56  
Wafflechan said:
It is quite imbalanced still, the interface is still laggy as hell for me, and what's left of the community that isn't an RMT / spam bot is a community of players trying to scrape their money's worth in an overglorified version of Farmsville. LETS CLICK AND PRESS BUTTONS OVER AND OVER, AND THEN PRODUCE A PRODUCT!!! It isn't worth coming back to, and for some reason I find your avatar slightly arousing. >.>

Interface lag is 100% on the user end. Either ISP or your rig. Literally cannot stress that enough.

Instead of asking the questions, just log on and try it. Ask around for a buddy pass and I'm sure that a search around the net will easily locate a place to obtain the game.

Personally, I like it. I like the community and enjoy a lot of aspects from grinding to crafting.

Regardless, asking people for their opinion is somewhat irrelevant - unless what others think alters your perception. Someone's distaste for something has no bearing on my own enjoyment lol.
 Lakshmi.Jesi
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jesi
By Lakshmi.Jesi 2011-03-25 22:11:38  
And to think, this thread all started because some retard didn't know how to search the forums OR use the internet at all.
[+]
By Unmei 2011-03-28 13:05:56  
SE is so fail I lost all hope especially when the new improvements they made for the most part is very small. You ask for more side quest and they give us leve quest 2.0...like wtf don't play stupid SE you know what we ment. Still no incentive to play and get 50 because there is still no EG. How come other mmo's like rift and dcuo are released with EG and these are brand new games ff14 been outt 6 months and there is no EG in sight. 6 months later this is still a shell of a game. SWtOR I'm sure it will be here by the summer another game. So with Rift DCUO and SWTOR on the market ...actual finished games that are pretty good and don't forget to mention WoW the garbage every one loves to play 0.0 who is really going to play 14 lol. Even if the fix 14 put some half assed EG. They need to put together all that crap they were promising like nxt week and a decent EG to even stay relevant although I doubt that will happen any time soon. SE just turn this into FF11 pt2 and be done with it if not I don't see this surviving too much longer f2p or not.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-28 13:08:05  
Well you pulled a 180, Unmei.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-28 13:11:27  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Meh good riddance.. Now Rift can have him for like a month or two until he gets tired of that game and stars talking about how much trash it is despite having spent that entire couple of months constantly playing it up to be the best game ever made.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Unmei 2011-03-28 13:24:39  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Meh good riddance.. Now Rift can have him for like a month or two until he gets tired of that game and stars talking about how much trash it is despite having spent that entire couple of months constantly playing it up to be the best game ever made.

lol I tried to give them a chance but its been 6 months and the game is still half a game and is very lacking. I'm just saying when you compare it to other games that just came out after like DCUO and Rift, who might not have better but comparable graphics and they are a finished product with EG and all ***its just obvious lol. You look back at 14 and you can honestly say hey there is no excuse for this and its 6 months after release. There is not that much hope in the world o.o. This producer is just giving us a hot bowl of crap with sugar on it vs the guy who was fired who served hot bowls of crap with no sugar.
 Asura.Kayze
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kayze 2011-03-28 13:35:29  
Dont know about DCUO, but it is said that Rift doesnt have much in terms of EG content. About the same amount of raids as FFXIV's NMs right now. Actually, there is a lot of bitching on the rift forums, about a lot of stuff.

Lol I just saw Bart's post, Im sure you're a troll watcher :p
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-03-28 13:36:54  
XIV is playable now

but it has a way to go
By Unmei 2011-03-28 14:23:54  
Asura.Kayze said:
Dont know about DCUO, but it is said that Rift doesnt have much in terms of EG content. About the same amount of raids as FFXIV's NMs right now. Actually, there is a lot of bitching on the rift forums, about a lot of stuff.

Lol I just saw Bart's post, Im sure you're a troll watcher :p

I'm not saying there is large amounts of EG content in rift and DCUO but there is enough EG content to get you going until further patches are released in the near future. These are real EG content made solely for that ...EGing not a bunch of regular NM's that the community deem EG. DCUO has 6 instances for EG and 3 raids not a hell of a lot but its still content. Rift has bunch of hard EG instances and about 4 raids again not a hell of a lot but the content of a finished game is there. FF14 is not a finished product just go play one of the other MMO'S then you'll see just how lacking this game is new release or not plus this game is 6 months out. Long story short this game is still incomplete after 6 months out other new releases which are also good games are out and they are finished products so I really don't see this game saying much. Just an observation.
 Bahamut.Cebion
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Cebion
By Bahamut.Cebion 2011-03-28 16:33:17  
started to play 14 today and was surprised how good it actualy is :o it feels new, u shouldnt look on 14 with ya 11 eyes, just as a new game and u´ll like it, sure its not as far 11 is now, but 11 took a while too to be a good game, so start play now and be awesome when updated fixing the mistakes ;D
By kkcare 2011-03-29 12:45:32  
started to play 14 on march 25 2011, and was surprised how good it actualy is :o it feels new, u shouldnt look on 14 with ya 11 eyes, just as a new game and u´ll like it, sure its not as far 11 is now, but 11 took a while too to be a good game, so start play now and be awesome when updated fixing the mistakes ;D. i do still play ffxI