Searching Sales By [character] Filtered On [item].

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Searching sales by [character] filtered on [item].
Searching sales by [character] filtered on [item].
 Gilgamesh.Rithridan
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: rithridan
By Gilgamesh.Rithridan 2009-03-17 08:13:00  
I was trying to find out how much of a specific item I sold through the auction house. The issue I ran into is that I've been selling that specific item sporadicly since over a year ago and I can't look that far back in my own FFXIAH history. A nice feature would be the ability to choose a certain item and a character and have FFXIAH return a result set containing when said item was sold by that character much like when you browse a characters FFXIAH history (but instead filtered). Maybe give the players the option to let only themselves and/or their friends and/or the general public be able to make such a query.
 Alexander.Tenshii
サーバ: Alexander
user: Haruneru
By Alexander.Tenshii 2009-03-22 11:44:49  
Why would you want to look up prices more than a year ago? Just add 50k to the current value of the item? :P But serious question.
[Edit]
"You don't need a paypal account to donate, all major credit cards accepted. Use the Paypal button on the right to donate. Our current hosting expense is $820/month."

This is the reason logs aren't kept that far back, I assume.
 Bahamut.Ziggz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ziggz
By Bahamut.Ziggz 2009-03-22 12:03:47  
well, i don't have much to contribute to you other than a possible alternative (although i doubt it will work for a year ago...) i set my profile to show 255 items, which for me goes back to January at the moment. then when you expand your sale history, hit CTRL F to find the item you're looking for.