users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » Character Information
Character Information
 Valefor.Kanpeki
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Kanpeki
By Valefor.Kanpeki 2008-03-10 14:36:51  
I read in the frequently asked questions that it usually takes a day or so for it to update if the link to the LS community has changed. However, mine has not updated in several weeks. I removed the link, but the incorrect data has remained on my character. Should I wait until it disappears to re-add the link to my profile or just add it now and hope it stops being broken?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-03-10 16:43:40  
Kanpeki said:
I read in the frequently asked questions that it usually takes a day or so for it to update if the link to the LS community has changed. However, mine has not updated in several weeks. I removed the link, but the incorrect data has remained on my character. Should I wait until it disappears to re-add the link to my profile or just add it now and hope it stops being broken?

Put the URL back, but make sure the details on your SE LS page are all set to public.
 Valefor.Kanpeki
By Valefor.Kanpeki 2008-03-11 19:00:38  
Ok, I did. But they were all already set to public, so I don't know if this will change anything. My details still haven't disappeared from removing the link, which makes me more doubtful. :\
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-03-11 19:09:11  
There's currently no way to remove the details from your profile once you've set them. They will stay in ffxiah.com's database forever. Removing the URL will only stop them from updating. You can, however, hide all of them in the Edit Chars pane.
 Valefor.Kanpeki
By Valefor.Kanpeki 2008-03-12 05:55:30  
I just checked it, it looks all updated! I apologize for doubting your advice and thank you very much for your help.
 Pandemonium.Vincevalentine
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Vincevalentine 2008-04-06 12:26:15
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

It's been 3 days since I've updated my information, re-updated the link, and still nothing. I've actually gained 6 levels on my ninja in the time it's taken for this to update, and I'm tired of people seeing my character as a 54nin/27drg. What's taking so long for this to update?
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-04-06 14:25:29  
Locking this thread. =) Explanation for the recent outage is up in too many places around the site already.