Farming Chariots.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Farming chariots.
Farming chariots.
 Asura.Hashimi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Hashimi
By Asura.Hashimi 2011-04-22 08:55:20  
Just a quick question from an Amateur salvage player. I am looking to farm a few pieces that drop off Archaic Chariots. I have yet to lead my own run so am not too sure about the process of skipping floors. Can it be done at anytime on any floor or do some have objectives that you must complete before continuing?

Also, can you go down an alternate path after killing a chariot on one side? (i.e. go to North after doing South)

Thanks for help in advance!
 Ramuh.Yarly
サーバ: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-04-22 08:56:30  
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Salvage
[+]
 Diabolos.Inuyushi
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Inuyushi
By Diabolos.Inuyushi 2011-04-22 09:14:31  
Asura.Hashimi said:
Just a quick question from an Amateur salvage player. I am looking to farm a few pieces that drop off Archaic Chariots. I have yet to lead my own run so am not too sure about the process of skipping floors. Can it be done at anytime on any floor or do some have objectives that you must complete before continuing?

Also, can you go down an alternate path after killing a chariot on one side? (i.e. go to North after doing South)

Thanks for help in advance!

Have you ever done salvage at all? Floors vary by zone and by floor. Some floors you can skip, some you can't. Some have conditions for opening the teleporter to the next floor. Also how many are you planning on running with?

Typically if you can farm enough cells to unlock the gear slots/traits/magic/subjobs/abilities that you need, you can skip floors that do not have an NM or Archaic Machinery if you want to just farm Alexandrite. If you are just aiming for the final boss you can skip Machinery also. In Bhaflau you want to clear the gears in the floor before the boss to weaken him.

In general, if you pick one direction, the other direction is locked. period. In your case I am assuming you're talking about the Bhaflau zone boss who gets weaker upon killing one of the chariots on the floor prior to him. No you can not kill the second chariot. The door opposite to the one you chose at the end will be locked. On some floors you can kill certain things to open the doors (Zhaylom remnants second floor iirc).

Hope that helps more than a link