users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » winterstone
winterstone
 Valefor.Ivaan
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2009-03-25 18:56:54  
I am looking to buy a winterstone, please, if you are willing to sell one pm me in game or leave me a message on ffxi.com thanks
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-25 19:00:44
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

You know we have a bazaar and wanted feature right? It's not necessary to create a thread on this. Buyers and sellers can simply go here to check on product supply and demand.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-25 19:06:53  
Artemicion said:
You know we have a bazaar and wanted feature right? It's not necessary to create a thread on this. Buyers and sellers can simply go here to check on product supply and demand.
 Leviathan.Syagin
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2009-03-25 19:16:09  
Artemicion said:

Idk about you, but I have never gotten a response from that feature.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 19:20:08  
I have.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-25 19:20:40

It's how I got my Shura Togi for a decent price.
 Valefor.Ivaan
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2009-03-25 19:27:51  
yeah, i know, im kinda new to this website but i have checked the bazaars and i have it posted in my wanted section. posting to see if ppl are hiding it or something its been a while since ive seen one :/
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-25 19:31:09

My suggestion is to reach out and check on frequent sky farmers and ask around certain linkshells members known to do sky and see if you can work out a deal. This is more of a passive reminder more so than it is an active trade function. Hope you get what you're looking for.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Wales
user: Wales
By Valefor.Wales 2009-04-27 14:14:39  
Syagin said:
Artemicion said:

Idk about you, but I have never gotten a response from that feature.

Neither have I. In fact, a few years ago I posted "Flint Stone" on Wanted for 999999999999 gil just to see if anyone was paying attention. It was left up for 30 days and I never got a response. I know many people may find this types of threads annoying, but honestly there is nothing wrong with them.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-04-27 14:19:38  
Well I'm sure you got no repsonses because that is obviously a joke request. I wouldn't waste any of my time with it either.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-27 14:21:52  
I put items up that I wanted for 30 days and didnt get any response either, some are just lucky to get a response.
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-27 14:24:47  
I never get a response, but then again I'm bazaaring a Moblumin Ingot and a freaking Adventuring Fellow Training Manual...so I'm not really surprised lol
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-27 14:29:02  
Alyria said:
I put items up that I wanted for 30 days and didnt get any response either, some are just lucky to get a response.

Yeah, but a 'good' price for an item helps too. If I remember right weren't you wanting to buy a sparkling stone for the standard AH price of 2k when it can be npc'd for 2.7k? O.oa

As for me, when I'm buying an item from someone that sells quickly on the AH, I pay them a bit more to give them some incentive to sell to me then and then continue to sell to me in the future.

And btw #2... I want your tactics manual. I'll even give ya 11k for it. :D
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-04-27 14:31:02  
Yea but I've had other items for 400k and were way over what people were offering and still nothing.

and the sparkling stone I put 2.5k when in the ah were just 2k and reached 3k and i still bought them for 3k anyways.