日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Looking for a LS
Looking for a LS
 Phoenix.Kasukamika
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Kasukamika 2011-05-04 11:39:58  
I'm looking for any kind of LS, really. Nothing too serious or end-gamey because I don't have many high level jobs. Currently soloing SAM because people forgot how to PT. :(
 Phoenix.Kasukamika
By Phoenix.Kasukamika 2011-05-20 00:17:22  
Bumping. Still looking. :|

Phoenix.Felonius
user: felonius
By Phoenix.Felonius 2011-05-20 08:53:01  
Hi Kasukamika,

I will look for you in game. I am in a nice social ls KristleValkyries that also does some events (scheduled and not scheduled). The people in it are mostly nice (every shell has their jerk, I wonder if it's me O.O) We are usually accepting new members. Unfortunately I cannot make linkpearls but getting you one shouldn't be a problem.
 Phoenix.Ladyjazz
Premium
user: Ladyjazz
By Phoenix.Ladyjazz 2011-05-22 15:10:30  
I joined these folks about a week ago...

Great casual/social... they are getting ready to do COP we have done some garrison and dynamis too. Quite a mellow group not very into abysea. More of old school and a lot of folks just returning too.

thecenturiondm said:
Our linkshell has come a long way - we've had a few ups and downs, but we're still alive and kickin'! I'd like to take the time to invite any new or returning players to take a look at the new website we've created : www.titansentinels.com ... with the newly created website we're able to better organize ourselves, plan events, post messages on the forums, utilize the shoutbox, post media such as videos/pics, etc.

Again, if you fall into one of the following categories, please stop by and take a look at the new site ~

1. Brand New Player
2. Returning Player
3. Are interested in helping lower level players w/ a focus on lower level content (CoP, RoZ, Nation Mission/Quest lines, Simply sight-seeing in Vanadiel, etc.)

Please see myself (CenturionX), Naozumi, Hailvader, Tiamiane, or Endeaver for a pearl in game and please, again, visit the website if you're at all interested in joining the new shell. Thanks!

P.S. All interested applicants, please take the time to read the following post before making the decision to join, thanks! : http://www.titansentinels.com/forum_threads/799539

"Those of us just joining us. Remember, we are not a powerlevel linkshell. We are not here to grind to 90 so we can farm phat loot from end game dungeons. We are here to slow down and relax."
 Phoenix.Dragonwarrior
By Phoenix.Dragonwarrior 2011-05-29 03:24:21  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Phoenix.Kabekebe said:
Phoenix.Kasukamika said:
Heya, looking for a linkshell to join.
I don't really have much to bring to the table but I like exploring and going on adventures and whatnot.
Please send me a /tell :]

yea i like the photo also , are you looking for a social or a hnmls?

He thinks people still camp HNM.

Yeah don't mess with Frenchie!
 Phoenix.Novaria
user: Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-16 02:42:48  
Phoenix.Kasukamika said:
Heya, looking for a linkshell to join.
I don't really have much to bring to the table but I like exploring and going on adventures and whatnot.
Please send me a /tell :]

I'm sure by now you've found an LS but I just wanted to let you know KristleValkyries(sp?) is full of some pretty cool people, I joined them not long ago because my old social LS kinda merged with them...unfortunately I have been spending more time on forums then in game so they have probably forgotten all about me /cry

Also there is Forged, my husband is the founder...we kind of only have like 5 members (2 of which are only in it on Sundays for about 3 hours or so) and none of us is in it 100% of the time because apparently no one wants to join such a small LS...We want to grow though and help people and all that jazz. We love to level low levels in "pseudo" parties (they're like real parties but only have 3 of us so I guess we're...HALF parties?) and would love to have another person to join us for the fun of it. At the moment we're mostly social..though it's usually only me or felos or the two of us in it at a time...kinda sad really...but anyway, we like making friends and we explore stuff too...and we are crazy...Anytime we see an NM we're like "HEY an NM Let's kill it!" no looking it up no nothing...so yeah...we tend to die a lot...but it's pretty fun!

anyway...if you still need an LS take Felonius up on his offer for KV and/or send me Felos or Artificalmonkey a /tell in game

Either shell would be happy to have you :)

Good Luck and remember, HAVE FUN! :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [257 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Kasukamika
By Phoenix.Kasukamika 2012-02-28 00:42:38  
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
are you a gril in RL?

Yeaps.. What's it to you?

Also, I'm fishing at Knightwell and I want some company. :|
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2012-02-28 00:57:42  
Phoenix.Kasukamika said: »
are you a gril in RL?

o_____o
 Phoenix.Kasukamika
By Phoenix.Kasukamika 2012-02-28 00:59:46  
o.o...?
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-02-28 01:01:05  
Fenrir.Niniann said: »
Phoenix.Kasukamika said: »
are you a gril in RL?

o_____o
hmu nini
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-02-28 01:02:41  
I'd hit that. With a spatula no less. And some tongs.

BOY IS IT GETTING HOT IN HERE OR IS IT THAT GRIL? dayum
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-02-28 01:07:02  
Is your dad a baker nini? cuz dems some nice buns.
[+]