日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Trio Zhayolm Remnants
Trio Zhayolm Remnants
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2011-04-29 03:10:56  
Has anyone ever successfully Trioed Zhayolm Remnants, including the boss? I recently started getting back into Salvage again and I've successful fully cleared all zones but that one w/ MNK, THF, and RDM/WHM(dual box).

Battleclad Chariot seems to be rather intimidating w/ Discoid (which is equivalent to 4,440 needles). Anyone ever successfully done this? (as a 3/4 man team and can tell me exactly how hard it was)

Looking into farming the boss for a few 25's and I'm thinking it's going to be a must to stun discoid so.. RDM/BLM it is but then giving up Paralyna/Erase which could turn out very badly. We drop the bosses rather fast, bosses usually only get around 5 TP moves off and they are dead. I think I'm going to need alot of luck for this boss.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice, salvage is very easy these days; not even a challenge anymore and easily farmed w/ 3 ppl. This boss however.. scares me.
 Leviathan.Jekyll
サーバ: Leviathan
user: surfjam04
By Leviathan.Jekyll 2011-04-29 03:16:17  
Have successfully trio'd all Salvage zones on MNK/NIN, DNC/NIN, BRD/WHM. For Battleclad Chariot just make sure your brd keeps Sentinel's Scherzo up, as it mitigates discoid considerably to the point where it it laughable.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-04-29 03:16:36  
WAR DRK RDM we did it with. Boss wasnt easy but we managed it. Finished with like all 3 of us on 100~ HP. Get stuns... XD
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: eLySiuM
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2011-04-29 03:17:57  
shell5/mdt set
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-04-29 03:28:32  
We go RDM NIN and THF. Just use migawari and it's easy.
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-04-29 03:30:25  
Just go nin and use migawari lol, it's a joke. Make sure the other two members are outside range. I've personally done this many times for usu body since it never dropped for us. Just be careful with the recast. Turn around when it's down. I'm pretty sure I posted this on wiki.

Just FYI, even if you bring stun, there's nothing to prevent it from using it back-to-back. Migawari is pretty much failsafe unless you forget to turn. Other thing to remember is this boss has higher defense than all the other chariots. Don't expect to just zerg it down.

We use same job setup as above, rdm nin thf.
By Delion 2011-04-29 04:46:50  
I've done Zhayolm Remnants boss a couple of times now with two of my buddies; WHM/RDM MNK/NIN THF/NIN. With fully merited shellra V the damage is reduced to around 1025 iirc. Just make sure to have Auspice on to reduce the frequency of TP moves, including the possibility of getting Discoid in the face back to back. Shouldn't be too much trouble.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-04-29 04:50:31  
If your tank is a MNK or NIN it's relatively easy to just do damage and not worry about TP feed. I noticed severely reduced damage from Discoid since post 75 hit. I wouldn't worry.
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2011-04-29 10:53:51  
Thank you everyone for your feedback. I see there's a few ways here I could handle it. Can switch up myself or my hubby to NIN, and my alt to WHM and just try to fight through it. Looking forward to getting my 25 Usukane body from this boss. Its the last peice I need, hopfully BC isn't too stingy :(
 Leviathan.Novax
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-04-29 11:02:05  
BC gave us 2 usu 25 heads then 2 usu 25 bodies, you'll do fine!